View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. [Event] Easy way to get yourself a Golden Fenrir (Horn of Doom +Illusion)

Quote Originally Posted by Kronwell View Post
    I haven't hosted anything in a long, long time and I really have the urge to host something, so I decided to be generous once again.

This time, forum users will have an advantage, because I am not going to announce this in-game right away, this will be announced in forum first, so stay tuned. Now I have 26 GPETs just laying in my vault and waiting for their new owners, maybe I will get more of those, but I can't guarantee that, 26 GPETs will be given away tho with no doubt.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The Third Time in the Philippines.

Friday, January 6, 2017

That night, Jeff and I received an urgent call from the Philippines.

It was Vince, or IamEmperor as he is known in-game.

"Rose," he said, "you two better get here quick. He needs the two of you here."

I've never heard such a pained tone from his voice in so long.
    Jeff booked us, Jamie, our daughter, included, a flight to Manila that's due to leave on Saturday. He was so down with the situation
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The true meaning of InfinityMU!

Quote Originally Posted by DimER View Post
    Hello my friends,I just wanted to share one of my personal articles about our server.Everyone here is so awesome that words are not enough to describe them,always been here for everybody and this is a community like no other.I want to show my appreciation to you and tell you to always be proud of yourself,because you have much to be proud for and I literally mean EVERYBODY :).Here is my description of the Infinitians.Hope you like it,this is for you my friends,from me :)

InfinityMU
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. [Guide] Pingzapper

Quote Originally Posted by [Zythrex]! View Post
    Hello there staffs and infinitians. I am here and I made a guide on how to install, use, and run Pingzapper. Pingzapper is very important in running Infinity Mu client because it can reduce your lag and besides it can improve your pot rates also. I made a guide here especially for Newbies in this area and dont know what and how does it work. Olp players may know how this works but maybe some new players dont and they need need.

So first if you want to use pingzapper for awesome gameplay
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. [Wallpaper] InfinityMU 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlette View Post
    Happy 9th Anniversary Infinity~!!!Here I made something special just for our beloved community~Resolution 1360x768All ClassBlade KnightSoul MasterHigh ElfDuel MasterLord EmperorResolution 1280x800All Class http://i.imgur.com/khycAVE.jpgBlade
    Tags: kujipot Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 70 1231151 ... LastLast