[Game Update] CPU Fix

Status
Not open for further replies.

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
Hi friends,

We just released new client update with CPU fix. If you can confirm that the CPU usage is normal like before please let us know in this Topic so we can continue working for the other awesome stuff which will be comming up in our lovely server =) In my tests all works fine like before and CPU usage is normal and not overloading. Soon the Win10 fix will be released. It just needs more time working on it. Thanks for being patient! More Updates & News - Soon! Stay tuned! Visit our forums from time to time!

Thank You,
The InfinityMU Team

#PvpLord

Banned
Reaction score
i think infinity team amazing for always ADM in game + helping players + working always fix any problem fast + friendly lovely team and so big thanks RESiSTANT for Always trying to add NEWS for us.

Nexus

Music producer
Reaction score
Truly this is appreciated. thank you for this update. I now feel totally comfortable. Million thanks to all the team that works to satisfy us on a daily basis.

Zythrex

VIP
Reaction score
Thanks for the update ! <3 Less Lag because of the update |+ normal CPU Usage = <3. You never fail to amaze us. :D

Fero

Legend
Reaction score
yeah obviously now cpu usage work fine and stably very good job Venci! :thumbsup:
most of the time my cpu drop to 15 - 20 %-25% max if go in arena so thats good :)

Last edited:

VANDAL

WAITING FOR GOD TO BEND THE KNEE
Reaction score
lul MU is at 8%...previous was 18% great update!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.