[Game Update] New Jewels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halfdanjal

That shit is hard but I make it look easy
Reaction score
I can't place Jewel of Skill in personal store.
I could now. Don't know why I couldn't before.

Last edited:

josegfr

Reaction score
And who replaces what was spent in wind that was spent in jewal for the set

Zythrex

VIP
Reaction score
And who replaces what was spent in wind that was spent in jewal for the set
What do you mean replace the winds ? You mean pay the winds that you have bought for Jewel of Ancient, because you made a 2 option Ancient Item? If that's what you want to say , then it is for your own good and for the balance of the server, it is illegal to have 2 option Item on Ancient that is why the Admin have fixed it . :) No hate just love :) <3 :eek:ye:

rapa

SuperVIP
Reaction score
What do you mean replace the winds ? You mean pay the winds that you have bought for Jewel of Ancient, because you made a 2 option Ancient Item? If that's what you want to say , then it is for your own good and for the balance of the server, it is illegal to have 2 option Item on Ancient that is why the Admin have fixed it . :) No hate just love :) <3 :eek:ye:
Even me i spent a lot of winds to buy jewels to make a 2 options acient sets. then suddenly fixed this without concern of the players? i think this is the admins fault cause he released updates without thinking the good or bad result with the players.. All my acients sets its like a TRASH ! if he dont mind, admin must ROLLBACK the time he released the jewels, i think Its better to donate to get UBER than to release that kind of JEWELS.. now i dont see any good in the server, specially the market. it became MESSY. i think this is the one the reason why some players Quitting Now, cause they not enjoyed. Just saying, MORE POWER..

Yeezus

Yeezus
Reaction score
Even me i spent a lot of winds to buy jewels to make a 2 options acient sets. then suddenly fixed this without concern of the players? i think this is the admins fault cause he released updates without thinking the good or bad result with the players.. All my acients sets its like a TRASH ! if he dont mind, admin must ROLLBACK the time he released the jewels, i think Its better to donate to get UBER than to release that kind of JEWELS.. now i dont see any good in the server, specially the market. it became MESSY. i think this is the one the reason why some players Quitting Now, cause they not enjoyed. Just saying, MORE POWER..
Because when the New Jewels release, the max exe option in Ancient is 1option only. So, basically, having 2opt in Ancient that not even released yet "officially" is not legal. And for some reasons, players made a way to do 2options in Ancient, yes that's bug abusing. That's why the admin wiped all 2option Ancient items..

RESiSTANT said:
You cannot make your semi f.o or f.o. item into ancient (UBER). It will work only to Exc Items with up to exc 1 option.

PS: Good thing RESiSTANT only Wiped the items. Bug Abusing can lead to Ban.

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
What's trash? Show screenshot and explain what you meant to say exactly with trash items? You have even better ancient item +1 exc option than before. If you lost some jewels or winds for selling the new jewel or the reverse please contact me via support@infinitymu.net and tell me what exactly you did and what you lost and I will recover your items.

No one quits. We have players playing for 7 years and move in InfinityMU. They always get used with the changes and updates. What you talk is just bull****s. You just talk without any sense and proof of bad service of the game administrators. At least show some proofs of your "trash items" or at least report them to support@infinitymu.net if I did mistake and I will fix them accordingly. We also restore lost items at 100% guarantee no matter if you bought it at webshop -> please check HERE We always support and always do the right thing for the players and exactly what they request and want. Maybe you did not found a bad administrator that's why you are talking too much or you don't understand the recent update. If we don't add custom ****s there's nothing else to do in the market but just trade only winds. Now there's other thing to busy the players - New Jewels. The jewels are plus for the players who can't donate. What you can't get from the whole situation? You think everyone can donate like you? There's part of the community who like the game market but not buying Ubers.

P.S. There's absolutely no way to do rollback or reason to do an rollback in this situation. An rollback will be a lot mess because in 24 hours you can trade your 5 sets, make 200 resets and so on. You will lose all that if we do rollback just for mistake which every developer even companies like Apple does if you read some news and wikileaks. In this case we are in a lot good situation and we found the best solution to put things right and never lead to bad environment for the players.

Because when the New Jewels release, the max exe option in Ancient is 1option only. So, basically, having 2opt in Ancient that not even released yet "officially" is not legal. And for some reasons, players made a way to do 2options in Ancient, yes that's bug abusing. That's why the admin wiped all 2option Ancient items..

PS: Good thing RESiSTANT only Wiped the items. Bug Abusing can lead to Ban.

I did not wiped any items. I just updated them back to 1 exc option.

Halfdanjal

That shit is hard but I make it look easy
Reaction score
Why are you all crying? It was written in the update very understandable:
Please read first post of this thread said:
It will work only to Exc Items with up to exc 1 option.
And if it worked otherwise, it should've been reported instantly, because that is pretty much bug abuse. It's your own fault that you used this.

Reaction score
/Update

Beta testing is over, the Jewel's succeed rate is not 100%
Items + Luck : 75% succes rate for all jewels (except bless 100%)
Items withou Luck : 50% success rate for all jewels (except bless 100%)
All new jewels are configured like that.
Yes, jewels are not bugged. They work fine.

My suggestion: If 3 of 3 Jewels failed for you then try again in 10 minutes in another map, another character and so on. Even switch server. Success rate is 50% and there's lots of chance for fail. It all depends on your luck. I am reading the logs and 70% from the jewels succeeded for the players than failed.

PS : Stop blaming Admin just because you guys too lazy to ask or search

Status
Not open for further replies.