FactioN

ATTACKERS:
DEVIILS
ProblemS
TChaukkk

CASTLE OWNER:
FactioN

Pretty cool siege, very active.
Exciting till the last minutes with ProblemS trying to seal.
Anyway they did it once.
DEVIILS had their chances but they couldn't got it.
Seems like TChaukkk was a fake or didn't come
like WELCOME the last week
cause i didnt' see any member of this guild.
Unfortunately, as i had notice, there is a new SH around.
Some people were complaining about it
I tryed to catch him, i was flying around with my Fraps on.
I've got some videos which i will post in staff section later.
Anyway i was pretty laggy at this siege.
I don't know if i was the only one.
Well, i will say congratulations to the winners.
Enjoy 1 more week of Land Of Trial.
To the rest, Good Game and Nice job.​

Pd: Instaed to start blame the GM team to do our job catching hackers like you always do, you should turn on your fraps and catch them too. Ye it is OUR job, but if you are a really Infinitian and you worry about those hackers and our server, you will help us to find those guyz and give us the proofs to can ban them.

Regardz.​

SuperStell

Reaction score
First of all I want say Thanks for our New Members Taiki, He played well today as always, Really thansk for ur help [He call Krys, then thanks for Krystian too].
Second, I want say Thanks for WELCOME guild, Really Thanks PHOENIX Brother, when i say that i need ur help u help me and Im proud of you and your alliance, KhổngMinh, Katsura+, WelCome.VN+, Hirozaku, ZORO, all, really thanks for fight with us today.
About Our Old Alliance, DopeBoyZ give a show as always, they bring lot of players (25+) and i dont have words to say how much i love they (Pioxy, Davy, Azoz, lsignton [dont remenber the name correct now XD], Emily, Exotic [i wont remenber all now coz they're to much ^^], really thanks for stay with us, Im proud of you guys.
Natt3s & Se7enX, They're always surprising me, bringing lot of players and good players, Really thanks Se7enX and Natt3s members to be part of our Alliance.
FaileD & ULTIM4TE, sad to say that we'll lost Josh, He have problems in pessoal life and he need left the servidor, but FaileD will be always in our heart, really thanks for ur help brother, and good luck in your study, we are with u! (h)
Asphyx & Tz4bu, He have lot of work and he can't play but he's always trying to as he can, and him members make a good job today in our others alliances, really thanks too for share me ur account and i killed lot of peoples with it, thanks brother and be back fast player, we miss u alot! (kiss)

Well, nothing more to say.

WELCOME & DopeBoyZ & Natt3s & FaileD & Asphyx & FactioN for Life, Love u guys and for me is a pleasure stay fighting on your side!

Add -> I forget to say about FactioN, i want to say thanks for our LOYAL members, who stay with us always, Amarath, ChavoJoven, Kalvin, KILLDATCOM, Zathus, Nova138, Andrei, LordNelox, QUICKSILVER (i won't remenber all now coz they are much too) but if you're loyal to us too take that thanks for you too, Im proud of you guys, love u (h)

Last edited:

HARREN

VIP
Reaction score
Congrats :x

TROLL

Banned
Reaction score
I rarely joint CS because it WAS not fun at all. But together with FactioN, this CS is very enjoyable to me.:grin:
The same wwith me , i didn't play in cs almost 1year, once time helped alex aka flash in 3month ago haha

URANUS-old

Banned
Reaction score
Well, First of all im very happy Faction win this CS clearly , DevilS have hackers but i hope they will try to play fair next time, Im really glad too see WELCOME in Faction family , they played very pretty and good in switches and Special thanks to Toxedo and Krystian . Congrulations to us we did it again .

Status
Not open for further replies.