Status
Not open for further replies.

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
* Game Update 28.4.2016 *
ChangeLog:
1. Updated Anti-Cheat Database Library.
2. Guild War Trade Exploit fixed - players can't be using /trade while guild war. This is to stop trade hack / scam.
3. Update Personal Store System - Buy items disabled due security measure for player's items safety.
4. New Blood Castle and Chaos Castle Monthly Rankings start from 1st of May, 2016 with monthly awesome rewards for top players. The ranking will be decided by point system. +1 point for every Blood Castle and Chaos Castle win.
5. New Blood Castle Reward - 50 Gold Credits & +1 Point for New BC Monthly Ranking.
6. New Chaos Castle Reward - 50 Gold Credits & +1 Point for New CC Monthly Ranking.
7. New Dungeon PVP Arena by Supporter and Event Master - Dreams a.k.a. Abyss. Map Coordinates: 5, 152. GMs and EMs shall host new PK events there as well as Devias PVP Arena and Elbeland PVP Arena.
8. New Reset NPC Update: 25 Gold Credits Reward for each Level Reset & New item requirement: 5 Rena's for Level Reset. Rena drop in all maps and by all monsters. Drop rate is 25%. Level Reset is also possible from website - free of charge and of course without 25 gold credits reward. Make sure you login at least once in webshop in your account history.
9. New Monthly Event Level Reset Ranking with rewards - event ranking starts in 1st of May, 2016. The ranking is available only if you Reset from game NPC "Reset Master". At the end of every month there will be random rewards (ubers, credits and etc) for top 10 players resets. You will receive +1 Point for every Level Reset made through Reset Master at Lorencia.
10. New Agility Hack Exploit Fixed.
11. New Anti-Hack for Level & Stamina.
12. Disabled Alt+F4 for exiting the game and disabled key Enter in character selection screen - Use your mouse! This is to prevent double class login exploit in Season 3 at 100% to prevent wearing two weapons with Dark Lord and skills save bug.
13. Limited Dark Lords pets (dark raven and dark horse) in warehouse - max count 10 for both, total 20 pets; This is to prevent crash exploit.

* Run AutoUpdate.EXE to upgrade your game client.

All the best,
The InfinityMU Team

Kyle

Reaction score
sir venci, what is new reset ranking with rewards? what is it mean?

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
Reset Rewards = Bonus credits or items for top resets per month. We will decide soon.
The ranking will be decided by point system. For every level reset via game NPC "Reset Master" you will receive +1 point to the monthly reset ranking.

Flippy

Legend
Reaction score
Thank you for the update and your implication in the game developing RESiSTANT !
Looking forward to check it out tonight!

Halfdanjal

That shit is hard but I make it look easy
Reaction score
3. Personal Store - Buy items disabled due security measure for player's items safety.

Does that mean, that I can put any item in store for even 1 zen and nobody will be able to buy the item?

Kyle

Reaction score
sir venci if neccesary can i request to remove rena requirement for reset master? because rena is too hard to find, plss sir venci

Deli

Siz Çoksunuz, Biz Türk!
Reaction score
thats means no more hacker !
and
quality games !​

.DayDream.

Follower of God
Reaction score
Very Nice Update! Try it later.

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
3. Personal Store - Buy items disabled due security measure for player's items safety.

Does that mean, that I can put any item in store for even 1 zen and nobody will be able to buy the item?
Yes, try it. 1 zen per item price and no one still can't buy it.
No more to worry about zen and personal store loss. You can also level reset with items in your personal store because we fixed item disappearance from personal store within level reset.

sir venci if neccesary can i request to remove rena requirement for reset master? because rena is too hard to find, plss sir venci
It's necessary because we want to put some challenge in the game and in exchange we will reward gold credits which it's a worth. Just find rena or go and level reset from web for free if you don't want to search for Rena.

I have a problem wen i update... View attachment 18049
Fix your internet issues. Also you can try to select another server. We offer about 3 different update servers in 3 different locations.

Kyle

Reaction score
sir because hard to find 500rena for 1day sir venci , because i make 100-150reset everyday when the event starts pls disregard rena requirement pls sir venci

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
sir because hard to find 500rena for 1day sir venci , because i make 100-150reset everyday when the event starts pls disregard rena requirement pls sir venci
Okay. I will disregard rena requirement but also gold credits reward with it. Only in server-1. All ok for you?

Kyle

Reaction score
all ok sir venci, but also okay if in all server, i know i ask too much :D

Aga

The Trash
Reaction score
At first thanks for the update and news,and special thanks for the 1st and 8th updates. No more cheats,no more cries that someone has hacks. And 8th update , will make people to reset and will avoid them to make chars Fo STATS . Thumbs up +

Reaction score
Awesome update!
No more bug abusing for scammer~~~!!! :all:
That daily n monthly events really helping newbies n PvE lover <3
And with those event player will swarming Server 1 and 2 to chasing reset xD

Reaction score
great updates...

i dont know if its normal but i tried going into the new arena by means of walking but its difficult...
everytime i click to move i get blown away to the starting point...
so to enter i have to click several times and have to go back to the starting point several times...

here is how it looks...

Last edited:

allerKID

Reaction score
sir the drop rate of rena 25% any map i cannot see rena. RENA IS RARE?​

Status
Not open for further replies.