Welcome guest, is this your first visit?

Threaded View

I love you all <333333333

Character
    RESiSTANT
    Guild
    Admins
    Thanks
    Thanked 49,232 Times in 6,793 Posts
    My Mood
    Happy
    Blog Entries

Default [Recurring Monthly Event] Chaos Castle

Information
    This is a monthly ranking for Chaos Castle Event. This ranking system is determined by point system. Every Chaos Castle win (survival) contributes you +1 point to this ranking and bonus 50 Gold Credits for the WebShop.

Notes:
    - The ranking is reseted at the end of every month and the winners are defined right after the restart.
    - The bonuses are added within a time zone of 24 hours after the winners are chosen.
    - Every month winners will be announced in this event thread.

Live ranking here: click me
    Stay cool
    Vote For Us Every 12 Hours

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

READ
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

READ

READ

READ

READ

HOW

HOW

HOW

HOW

HOW

HOW

Mail us at our 24/7 Support E-Mail
    or send me a
    if you need help.
    My Skype ID: resistant.bg

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RESiSTANT For This Useful Post:

aids (05-07-2016), Liquor (05-14-2016)

Thread Information