New Options of UBER SET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fedaikin

Reaction score
Hi all
I want to discuss with you about new opts of uber sets. If u have to check there are a lot changing options and one interesting thing is that we old donators cannot have those opts . It's not right. It's mean new donation items(new donators) will be strong than us. Is it fair? I have to donate a loooot, I have to spent a lot money. But for what? to be weak than new donators? I think we should have those options too. Donators is donators, new or old, we have donated and we should have it. That's my opinion and I am willing to listen your opinions too. Check webshop > uber sets opts then share your opinions here.

Thanks.

Reaction score
What you mean "old option" and "new option" ??? :XD:
Whole Uber sets Option is change whenever you bought long time ago or newly bought...

Run AutoUpdate to update the client and you'll see new option of the Uber sets :)

FYI : I buy Bragii Set at Dec 2015 after update my Bragii's option is change to new one~

Sava

How GREAT I am!
Reaction score
What you mean "old option" and "new option" ??? :XD:
Whole Uber sets Option is change whenever you bought long time ago or newly bought...

Run AutoUpdate to update the client and you'll see new option of the Uber sets :)

FYI : I buy Bragii Set at Dec 2015 after update my Bragii's option is change to new one~

I see new changes now,
for example hyon - 25 % crit, 25 % exe dmg, 20 % double dmg
vicious - 20% decrease opponent's defence rating

and so on

i have checked my hyon/vicious set. I don't have such opts (p.s: i have runned auto update exe^^)

did anyone check it too?

Reaction score
Last edited:

C9 pHanT0mZ

† The Black Swordsman †
Reaction score
I see new changes now,
for example hyon - 25 % crit, 25 % exe dmg, 20 % double dmg
vicious - 20% decrease opponent's defence rating

and so on

i have checked my hyon/vicious set. I don't have such opts (p.s: i have runned auto update exe^^)

did anyone check it too?
same.. as Lelouch said it is not implemented in game yet.
the new sword though.. Uber ares only has 5% dd?

Sava

How GREAT I am!
Reaction score
same.. as Lelouch said it is not implemented in game yet.
the new sword though.. Uber ares only has 5% dd?

might be , better to wait to see the result soon. Just these difference between webshop opts & ingame opts make trouble for people :)

Reaction score
Well apparently Sava is right...
Just check my Hyon is different from Webshop's Option and my Kantata, Anubis, Isis, Agnis, Browii and maybe other 'old' Uber sets
But some of Uber sets is already got New Option, like Bragi, Alvis, Freya, Tyr...
I think Lelouch is right that Admin didn't implement the new option yet for those Uber sets :)

C9 pHanT0mZ

† The Black Swordsman †
Reaction score
might be , better to wait to see the result soon. Just these difference between webshop opts & ingame opts make trouble for people :)
true, but usually resistant will make an announcement about it so lets just wait.

@ the new uber sword.. 5% dd or not im still going to buy it. :baby:

MuBM

Reaction score
true fact here! better wait for the announcement and for sure if our ubers changes option on the website, in-games ubers will be updated as well(with doubts on my mind :3)

Flippy

Legend
Reaction score
Hi all
I want to discuss with you about new opts of uber sets. If u have to check there are a lot changing options and one interesting thing is that we old donators cannot have those opts . It's not right. It's mean new donation items(new donators) will be strong than us. Is it fair? I have to donate a loooot, I have to spent a lot money. But for what? to be weak than new donators? I think we should have those options too. Donators is donators, new or old, we have donated and we should have it. That's my opinion and I am willing to listen your opinions too. Check webshop > uber sets opts then share your opinions here.

Thanks.
New options will be updated to old sets as well so keep calm and do not worry!

Yes new sword will have 5% double damage but the rest of the options are more important. You will see the difference in game as in a higher constant damage. Sustained DPS is better than a 1 lucky shot.

Last edited:

#Arag

Reaction score
lol what is this thread about? im shocked u dont know options of all ubers will be updated there are no old and new ubers...all will be the same...now its only display in webshop dont cry and just wait for update

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
Hi all

Thanks.
Changes from webshop will be updated in-game max till June 1st. Some sets are already updated in-game. Please be patient. Enjoy your game.

Wrathbinge

Reaction score
Changes from webshop will be updated in-game max till June 1st. Some sets are already updated in-game. Please be patient. Enjoy your game.
Thread will be closed to avoid spam, please wait till Juny 1st :).

Status
Not open for further replies.