Status
Not open for further replies.

NoMercy

Top Contributor
Reaction score
•Selfie with your pet•

This is me and one of my 5 cats, Checkers!​

Hello Infinitians,

Since the last couple of days i am visiting our forums once again, i decided to create a forum event where everyone is allowed to participate. The event is called "Selfie with your pet". All you have to do is to capture a selfie with your pet and get the chance to win the prize.

Event rules :
• Multiple accounts are not allowed.
• Editing your post after entry submission is not allowed.
• In your post, include your pet name and tell us few things about it.
• Staff members are allowed to participate also.

Deadline :
Deadline of the event : 12 July 2016 (2 weeks from now)

Prize :
7 Acc Wind Full Options
+
I will add 7 winds more from me as sponsorship to Insomniac's Event.
I will personally selected the winner. Good luck to everyone!

Insomniak

Last edited by a moderator:

nOrZ187

Black is Beauty <3
Reaction score
we have to post here or pm you our entry ??

-[Sieghart]-

Banned
Reaction score
"I have tons of Pets Ill show you 3 of them :) "

I love every pets that I have only if I can go ahead and show them all to you but im lazy :rofl: this pets of mine are like members of our family. They are carefully fed. I always protect them from danger. 1st SS his name is David 2nd SS her name is Julie and the 3rd SS named Beast. The body of my pet is covered with soft white fur. Their eyes are large and dark and they are very active and playful. WHen I come back from Work, Every pets that i have begins to jump in joy. I do really love my pet very much My parents also love them as well . Very Often I play with Beast. It was said that a friend in need is a freind indeed. My pets fulfill all the characteristics of a good friend and we all know that in this world it is really a tough task to find a true friend. I am very happy to have a pet like them I promise I will took good care of them all FOREVER!!! :)

Kostas

Legend
Reaction score

Pet name : Spiros
He is a playful dog, but mostlike acting like chicken.He never fights and he is well trained.At the Outside walks he doesnt need a chain on his neck he always follows u.Btw he is a slave on the biscuits.Last he is a house guard.Whenever sth moves outside the house he barks.

GAMER

Chicago Bulls Fan
Reaction score
sweet

she will kiss you if you have food for her. lol13434973_1114785991916836_7266572727167322899_n.jpg

Last edited:

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
I will add 7 winds more from me as sponsorship to Insomniac's Event.

Spectre

Reaction score
Pet Name: BashanG :3
Breed: Mix Highlang Terrier/Japanese Spitz
About BashanG: She is playful, use to bite/lick your fingers always.. she also play with your clothes like biting or barking on it like thinking shes with another puppy shes playing with..she doesn't want others touches me if shes around.. :3 Shes my stress reliever. BashanG is love <3

Danica

Hottie
Reaction score

mine too he is Sayg :)

Attachments

Last edited:

Draco™

Reaction score
Well here's my pet Abbott (Named after a pharmaceutical company) he looks really friendly but he is also very wild when he plays. Hope you guys find him funny lol! :)

NoMercy

Top Contributor
Reaction score
It was very hard to pick just one winner, because i really liked all the entries! You guys have amazing pets!
The winner of this event is -[ZERO]- because he put a little more efford and wrote few words for his pet! Please do pm me when you are online in order to claim your prize. Kindly send a pm to RESiSTANT including the thread link in order to claim the rest of the prize.

Thank you everyone for participate!

Status
Not open for further replies.