Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashtaroth!

KARMA'S A PEACH!!!!!
Reaction score
Welcome to the Event called :-

"YOUR MOST INGAME "SAD STORIES"

How do i start??
☆ Simple. Just need to post your very very very sad stories you ever experienced ingame.
☆ Everyone can join as long as your story makes me wanna cry and not a childish story writing :p.

Okay, so what's the rules?
☆ Rules no. 1 DO NOT CREATE STORIES ABOUT OTHER PLAYERS, MUST BE ONLY BASED ON YOUR OWN EXPERIENCES INGAME
☆ Rules no. 2 NO FLAMING, NO HATRED AND SO ON OR OTHER THAN SAD STORY WILL BE IGNORED AND DELETED (Please lend me a hand Mods team :3)
☆ Rules no. 3 ONLY 1 ENTRIES ACCEPTED AND NO SHORT STORIES. YOU STILL CAN EDIT YOUR SAD STORY BUT JUST REMEMBER THE MORE YOU EDIT THE LESS I WILL PICK :)

PRIZE?
15 ACCESSORIES WINDS FO + 10 ACCESSORIES FIRE :)

*for each entries will be given 2 Accessories of Wind, so if your stories didn't get picked still will get the winds :)

Err..Deadlines?
☆ Starting now 12.07.2016 until 19.07.2016

This is my first forum event hope you guys like it :)

☆So what are you waiting for, let's go and start typing :3!

P/S: Sorry for my nabs grammar :3!

Last edited:

Halfdanjal

That shit is hard but I make it look easy
Reaction score
Once upon a time, in far 2011, there was a player named Kronwell. He was quiet and didn't bother anyone, just played by himself and voted very actively. Got himself Dragon set, Bone Blades, Hyon set, Vicious set, but little did he know, that all of that was useless piece of garbage, fkin little 16 y/o shet. Anyway that little fegit kept playing, tried to enjoy PvP, and I will let you in a secret, he was trying to use character menu bug. Good for him, that he used that just for lols and didn't use it in PvP, otherwise he would get banned, useless cu.nt. Later he created character Buragoz, which was a DL, and set that he owned was gotten from fkin boxes, what the damn hell?! Unfortunately he got somehow bored and left the game. Later, in the not so far 2015, he came back, took a look at his characters, items.. After seeing all that crap he almost quit again. But no, he gathered all his patience, sold all of that disgrace and renamed DL to Kronwell.B, what a lovely name. He thought that he needed something powerful, thus he started lurking around, looking for prices, powerful sets etc. He stumbled upon a cool looking set called Arch Demon. WOOOOW, was his expression. Not thinking twice, that 20 y/o fart bought it for 25$, because you know, he got 99 problems but money ain't one. I Love InfinityMU. Later, of course, he realized what a mistake it was. 10$ could got him 2 of those sets. I'd smack that homo in the face if I could. Then many other donations came, total of more than 150$, more characters were created. And then that idiot registered in forum and what do you know. Event Master application. Nigga what? Denied. No sht. He donated again, hosted events, got EM, changed name to Kwait, because Kwaithex was too hard, resigned because of issues with free time, got back in the position with name Kwaithex, because he thought, that he will have enough time and that lil fuka resigned again because life events changed and again time was an issue. Oh, the sad part you ask? The sad part is that I just made you read this bull crap and press thanks button afterwards for the fact that I just wasted your time, fegit.

Last edited:

HayyNakoo

Once In,Never Out
Reaction score
please while reading my story play this music for me https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Mnhr7wn0noE

April,2016 My friend told me to play infinitymu then i played.I created an account Named (IMnot****.BM)
He gave me items such as pair sonic,Dk set and winds.He taught me how to play and how the game works but not the rules that time my lazy friend want to play he wants me to buy a dummy account and i posted buying dummy account=winds ingame.I dont know that buying dummy account is prohibited and i got banned the most sadly part that someone told me that my account was permanently banned :( :( ( and now i know the rules and i will break it however,whenever.Im just a kid and those item is expensive to me :(

sorry if i have mistakes
i have bad english xD

Last edited:

Lee

Locked in my Chains
Reaction score
i guess i finally found a thread where i belong... doesn't this make you sad already if you were me? anyways this is my story, actually a series of unfortunate events,

everyone knows im a loner in game, i hardly type anything when i do pvp which i see most ppl are fond to do, but it happened that i had a "wife" ingame accidentally, name is Gwenevere so things got lively for my MU life, i met some friends which are her friends in the first place, i got ppl to talk to at last, but when the good vibe of my IMU life is starting, Gwenevere quits MU and never to be seen by me again, then all her friends had been inactive one by one, again, no one to talk to i got tired of playing, i bought a pair Crystal sword for 1w just for fun and havent noticed i put uber sacred ring instead of normal ring, i just noticed that when i checked my equipped item is vicious ring,i told myself this is it, im gonna quit so i sold my vicious and hyon uber sets for winds just to give away to newbies, one of them got banned xD then after a while i somehow missed playing MU so i got back, i bought uber Garuda+Cloud and donated for Ares Sword of Infinity and thought id be more powerful than before but then Ramadan came so all the ISPs in this small country has been flooding of internet usage at the same time, my ping got worse from my average 120~ to unstable 800~ until now, i never enjoyed playing with that new set and sword til this day, i cant even join non pk events because of my delay, for now i just joined forum events, bc, ds, cc, and golden archer to atleast be seen by ppl that i exist, i got one month to becoming inactive again because i quit my job and will be returning to my home country next month where the internet is real slow and the real life needs to be lived, the sad part is i regret selling my Uber Vic and Hyon because it's remodified and good to pair with my new sword but i cannot do that now can i?... i've been fcked by life.. real hard.

tnx for reading :)

Last edited:

Danica

Hottie
Reaction score
My most sad stories in game is that when I first log in into the server and play and I'm just a total noob when I ask zen from people and then one bk told me buy 1 bless in the Lumen the Barmaid and sell it would give you lots of zen, then I do it then after that I already buy set and bow in NPC and start playing and I don't know that there is an auto attack I use scotch tape in my mouse so that my poor elf can attack and kill monster, while on training people always pk me coz I am in the PVP server and I don't know that there is a Non PVP server and its hard to trained when you don't have a guild coz I feel lonely but its ok I try to quit playing because some people in game ignore me coz I am noob when I am asking some questions regarding the items. I just learn my own on how to have a nice and descent items through buying BOKs in NPC. Then one day I do not remember those people help me when I am not strong enough but I would like to thank Taneee for the nice wings and mace and shield he has given to me that makes me happy and encourage myself to play and to have a nice Guild that I belong the Crusade that accepted me when I only have 3 resets.

That is my sad story and I realized that it is hard to play alone and I agree the saying "No man is an island".

Last edited:

Julie*

TheMadLadies
Reaction score
Hi/
i would like to share what happen and why im Very sad. and dis apointed to infinity comunity..i dont know whats wrong but in the word that natsu said to admin.. he admit that he is ah ap user .And now gm want me too.. admit that the ap cheat is derivative to me..
but to be honest this cheat is not mine and i never use that since i play infinitymu..i realy respect what dreams said to me.. if im still lie he bann me permanent but im here and stil not ban waiting that 24 hours to telling the "TRUETH" he want but i have a BIG PRIDE i already tell the true he want but he dont believe to me..

Im So Very Sad last 2 days ago.. because of Dreams say to me.. This is the bad stories to ME..

-[Luffy]-

Pirate King
Reaction score
Well i guess this is my time to share some of my past and how lonely i was back then..

I started playing InfinityMU since 2011.. well at first i was playing with my cousin and we join a guild whos ally is holding the castle.. we went to LOT to hunt ancient items then when i got ancient hyon and vic set.. i put them in store and sell them for fo item.. and then i use /post without knowing using /post costs 99,999,999 zen and just like that my whole hyon+vic set got sold :( how sad.. then suddenly when i was about to quit.. there is a GM event.. if im not mistaken the event was Hide and Seek.. i won 1 round and my prize is Bronze shield+L+DD+REF+DSR which is already good for me.. then i put again in store and I Love InfinityMU i forgot again that /post costs 99,999,999 zen and poof it got sold again.. then i said to myself what a big fcking idiot.. then this time i have enough credits to buy mantle fo but i dont have enough to buy +13 so i bought but only +0 then i went to "Chaos Goblin" to upgrade.. then when its already +12 to make it +13 the server suddenly got dc and when i log in back.. poof my mantle is nowhere to be seen.. and that's the time i left InfinityMU feeling so deym noob about myself ahahha.. and then few years passed by.. i got back in InfinityMU then when i opened account i felt this feeling questioning myself "am i gonna fail again just like before?" and poof without having any friends i waste my time in buy and sell until i got friends and thats all :)

thank you for your time reading this nonsense :)
have a good day..

Brave

Reaction score
One one of the most saddest moment in my gaming years in this server is when the person that I know and I think that I can TRUST most is SCAMMED me.. That thing happend last 2013 We are friend for almost 7 months.. He is very good, we are helping each other in PK, wars, and also when I need items, (esp. Sets and winds) I am also with him.. We do most is to help other players in game, also bully those players we don't like.. Hehe.. Those time is that most..but most saddest moment part is oneday he ask to Lend some winds like 20wind to me..and then that time I am not thinking or nothing's come to my mind that I will not gave to him beacuse he is my friend.. And he say he want to buy BK set.. Like s4 idnt know. That 20winds that time is very important to me... All of my acc in my characters I give to him.. Also the winds in my Boult all of that I give it to him.. Beacuse I trust him and he is my good friend..
After few days.. He didn't online.. Until 1 month. My character status that time is very poor beacuse I don't have winds to start with. I do sell my items and sets of my char to have some acc in my Main character.. After 1 month he come back with other character but I know he his that person,.character beacuse I know all of his character,. And I ask him how are you? And he say I don't know you,,.. Who are you? That moment is the saddest moment. Then when I talk he Pk me a lot I can't fight him. He is too good..he got good sets than me.. But the saddest is he is pretending that he don't know me,, ((
And that hurts a lot.. (( now maybe I can't give my full or 100% trust other players..

That's all for my share.. My saddest moment in game..

Wiz4dou

Aneurysm

SuperVIP
Reaction score
It was way back 2010. Of course the sad moments always comes first and learn from them to become stronger. When i first logged in. well. everyone is unknown and how this server is played. At that time there are few godly players back then. They're still wearing FO sets coz ubers haven't arrived. The "godly" players there always takes you down says mean words, of course "n00bs" "weak" doesn't rattle me coz its true but saying mean words to your mother is unacceptable to me because i have a very sad moments with my mother back then that we can't solve and it hurts me the most. Im getting used to be called noob and weak but saying mean words to your mother although they "didn't mean" it, it hurts me very much until i dont want to play anymore because of those players saying those words. But luckily, I managed to ignore them and become strong and able to kill them HAHAHA! And I feel satisfied when I was killing them at the same time they're running away. hahaha.

Phoenix

KEEP SMILING TOGETHER
Reaction score
One day of June, 3 years ago. I logged in game, and heard a shocking news from a WELCOME guild member: My best closed friend, my in-game brother has just died. I got a big shocked, cried like a child. I stopped playing all games since that day. That's all my story.

iNewbee

VIP
Reaction score
it was way back June 19,2011 i was on shop playing Infinitymu, 10:30 PM
When my phone ringing for 2x, when i answered the call, my mother want me to go home soon as quickly, i never get intention with it .
15 mins after my Mother Texted me they're on Hospital,
That my Grandfather having critical condition. So i drive Past that i can,after i got on hospital, the doctor already told us that my Grandfather already past 2minute's ago, it was all like, my Whole World Down,:TT TT::TT TT: i never get stop Crying, for 2 hours,
Only my Grandfather give my allowences, my tatution fee, everything my Cloth's,Pants,Shoes
so i was Blammed my self for 2 weeks nothing having Breakfast and lunch, my weight already down for 10killos i became weak,sad and lonely till my father told me we most move on, if we didn't get move on we may be died here having Nothing..
what is past is past, go Standup and move on,
tommorow after i try to play MU it was CS Day event . and lucky that i entered a guild that they want me to join CS
and after that i was having playing and forgoting my past,
im so realy thankful for Infinitymu Family for Helping me to Moved on my past:happyy:

Sorry for the bad English , i'm on work that's why

-[Sieghart]-

Banned
Reaction score
This is my Story :)

First and foremost Let me have my Own Introduction before I will tell you my Story. I would say I was playing 15 hours a day but most of that hours are AFK . I kind of half block it out because I hated Work So much but I really need to earn lots of $$$$$$ for future Purposes. Now here's my story, I was 16 years of age when I first play INFINITYMU and I was getting up at two in the morning going downstairs to my mum's laptop to play. I was up until eight, and then I'd get back into bed saying I was ill . Me and my friend doesnt have any differences since this freind of mine seems to idolize me and tried to copy each / everything that Im doing I would just call my friend as Jerson. Jerson's story is not so different from my own since he got addicted as well with this game INFINITYMU; we were both miserable as teens, and we both still playing InfinityMU. Me and Jerson's attendace at school fell from 100% in his first year highschool to 65% Mine was less extreme - I would miss, on avergae, a day a week. In both our cases, every day spent off school was a day spent playing InfinityMU .

We shared accounts We dont have any regret playing this game since its our own choice we are already 16 meaning we can now decide which decision that we will decide (matured enough) :). (We are now going to the very saddest part) Let's start Now Classes ended we had our vacation my friend jerson went home at there province same as mine after a couple of months Ive went back to the city since We really need to enroll our selves Ive sent a lots of text to jerson however he is not responding at all I even called him through there lanline same as his Mobile number unluckily his not really answering, 2weeks past I am in a computer cafe playing infinityMU ,I recieved a txt coming from an unknown mobile number saying that Jerson (my friend) already passed away I WAS REALLY SHOCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and dont know what to do.... Ive sent a lot of messages to my friends asking them the truth and someone replied that YES Jerson really passed away due to CANCER OF THE BRAIN a lot of us was really SAD specially me since Ive already added jerson as one of my BestFriend!!!. I stopped playing InfinityMU for 6 Years Since I really cannot moved on on what happen to jerson (Ive tried playing however when I play the game I always remember jerson so I decided to Stop Playing InfinityMU)... After 6 years ive already accepted and Ive already moved on on what happened to my Bestfriend Its really a very SAD story... Now I am now a degree holder and having my own business while working, Ive decided to check MU SERVERS again and luckily I saw INFINTYMU its really nice seing this game again Ive immediately check it out Unfortunately I already forgot every account that I had in game So I tried sending message to RESiSTANT and luckily he helped me in recovering my account a very big thanks to him. I really wanted to continue however I think this is all for now. Thanks for this event specially to Ashtaroth who hosted this event. I really missed my Bestfriend well that's Life (We really dont know when or where are we going to Die) so we need to accept every challenges that will come to us and Moved on ... Hope You liked my STORY...

I want to share 1 pix of us years ago He may Rest and Peace [Once again his name is Jerson Its really SAD playing InfinityMU without him]

Last edited:

Ashtaroth!

KARMA'S A PEACH!!!!!
Reaction score
This event is officially closed :D!
Thanks for those who participate the events, there's more to come so sit by and enjoy :D!

I will choose the story that i find most interesting and sad at the same time :).

KronwellB : Story is good, had a laugh while reading it but there's only few sad moments there. Hope you will join my next event - 2 Winds

HayyNakoo : We all have times when we got scammed hope you'll learn to be careful next time round. Hope you will join my next event :) - 2 Winds

Lee : I know the feeling playing at laggg internet speed T.T..hope you will join my next event :) - 2 Winds

Danica : Nice stories. We all learn we started playing. Don't worry we still got good player here. Hope you will join my next event :) :). - 2 Winds

Julie* : You still got people who supported you, stay on what you think is right & keep playing clean :). Hope you will join my next event :) :). - 2 Winds

-[Luffy]- : i've done this too before T.T..lost an FO imperial until i want to give up. Hope you will join my next event :) :). - 2 Winds

Wiz4Dou : You need to remember that 1 most important rules, Don't Trust Anyone :). Hope you will join my next event :) :). - 2 Winds

#Achilles : Nice jobs ignoring them :D! it's only a game but this is where we feel the need to filled our satisfaction :D! Hope you will join my next event :) - 2 Winds

Phoenix : I'm sorry for your lost bro. Hope he will Rest In Peace. Stay Strong!! Hope you will join my next event :) - 2 Winds

Warchild : I'm sorry for your lost maam. Hope he will Rest In Peace over there I know the feeling when you lose someone in your life & the grief is all over us. But when you try to move on and remember that they are always with us, in our memories and watching us up there :)! So be strong and always be happy :)! Hope you will join my next event :) - 2 Winds

-[ZERO]- : I've choose your stories as the winner as you put more effort, time as well adding on with the picture :). I'm sorry for the lost of your dearest friend. Hope he will Rest In Peace over there. To lose someone who is very close and we put our trust on is very hard to get. The time and memories that you shared together will always remain there inside of you. I hope you'll be strong and move on :)! Hope you will join my next event :) WINNER 15 Winds + 10 Fire Acc

CONGRATULATION TO -[ZERO]- and THANKS TO ALL :D!

I THANK YOU FOR ALL THOSE WHO PARTICIPATE AND HOPE YOU WILL JOIN AGAIN IN THE NEXT EVENT. HAPPY GAMING AND BE HAPPY ALWAYS. MORE POWER TO INFINITYMU

Pls do PM/MAIL ME INGAME. My IGN is FistOfFury to collect the prize :)!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.