Forum Event [Forum Event] RESiSTANT's Birthday Event

Status
Not open for further replies.

Havost

The Trash
Reaction score

(Thanks to Scarlette for the banner)​

Hello dear friends!

Since the birthday of our lovely Administrator is fast approaching. I will be going to make an event in preparation to his birthday. I have the permit to make this event with the approval of the birthday celebrant.

Rules of the event :

• Everyone is allowed to join.
  • Each player and its forum account may only submit one entry.
  • Include your character name in your post.
  • In your post, you must include the screenshot of your vote.
  • You can only choose one type of entry that is given below.
  • Don't double post or spam in the thread, this thread must only contain entries of the event. If you have futher questions, please send me a PM immediately
  • Be creative with your entries.

Types of entries :

ENTRY #1: Make a real life video with family or friends and say "Happy Birthday Venci" (the event participant player + at least 4 more people)

ENTRY #2: In-game make a nice video or screenshot with your guild or friends posting "Happy Birthday RESiSTANT" (as many people better)

ENTRY #3: You can also make your entry by drawings or art through a sheet of paper and include the phrase "Happy Birthday RESiSTANT" and your character name as well.

Upload your images on the forum here and here are some image hosting websites you can use for uploading your images: www.imgur.com, wwww.tinypic.com and www.imageshack.us. No attachments allowed.

Prize :

Anything from webshop by your choice (value $10) from me.

Deadline :

Event will end after 10 days, at August 07th, 2016.

Note : Any form of cheating such as using multiple forum accounts is against the rules
and will lead you to disqualification and banned of forum account as well.

I will personally choose the winner.

I will be expecting to see creative entries!
Good luck everyone!

Regards,
Havost

Winner :

Wiz4Dou with his entry :
http://forum.infinitymu.net/showthr...rthday-Event&p=1286614&viewfull=1#post1286614

Congratulations~! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
I will add from me $10 USD more.

Consolations sponsored from me too, per 1k - 3k Gold Credits depending on the efforts.

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
Moved to GM Forum events section so it will appear in the latest events and news on main website and forum homepage.

#BUMP! xD

taberu12

Reaction score
sir have a question. where can i send or post my entry? :D

Last edited:

Fluffyn

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Admin ReSisTANT. I hope you like it :D
Here's my Entry <3 <3 <3

Resist.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

Brave

Reaction score

Havost

The Trash
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

So far, I only received few entries on the last day of submission. I am expecting to see a lot of entries from this event. So, I have decided to extend the final date on August 13th, Saturday GMT+8 23:59. For those who have already submitted their entries you are not allowed to edit or change your entry to be fair with the others.

Come on, guys! Don't waste the chance to get the ultimate flame sword of infinity. Create your best entry that you can do, you still have a lot of time. I will be expecting for it ;)

Regards,
Havost

Havost

The Trash
Reaction score
Hi there,

Well, the final date has already ended. Sad to say I only received few entries from this event. However, since submitting of entries has been finished, it's time for now to choose the winner. So far, from the entries that I have received its hard to pick a winner because they are putting efforts on their entry. Well, I have decided to choose Wiz4Dou as the winner of this event. Because he put a little more effort on his entry through inviting his friends and good quality of editing the video. Please do send a pm to RESiSTANT including the link of the thread in order to claim your prize.

Congratulations and thank you everyone for participating! ;)

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
Who ever didn't received his consolation prize it means he did not included his Ingame name in his post.

Status
Not open for further replies.