Game Update 30.9.2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
Game Update 30.9.2016

1. Siege Potion delay is removed because lag abusers. Soon potion delay will be removed from server-3 as well. You should know this unique feature is removed because lag abusers which cannot be stopped at all because if we block WTfast and all of its alternatives then other part of the community will complain as well. With this change we back to old InfinityMU config bases of PvP. It will change the whole PvP understanding;
2. All Ancient Sets Options Upgraded;
3. All New Uber "Tartarus Mace of the Emperor" and " Tartarus Ring of Magic" - redesigned SMOK by Dreams for DL Scepter usage. Wearable only by DL. Drops at Land of Trials, Illusion Kundun & Chaos Castle Event (50% chance for drop). Will be reward as F.O. for Events! Screenshots you can see below this post.
4. One-Handed option for all Staffs for Soul Masters & Magic Gladiators with an option to wear a shield for more defense and also all Season 4 and Season 7 shields are made to be pink option capable.
5. New things for the Elfs: Can equip SMOK, some of the axes, spears and 4 Bows will be with overpowered Refinery options. :)
6. New for Magic Gladitors: Flaming Phoenix, Black Dragon & Dark Phoenix Sets wearable by Magic Gladiators.
7. All Staffs & Bows - speed upgraded. Rudolph Set Strength & Agility requirements decreased.
8. Finally the most exclusive update: Uber Ares Set Double Damage +10% & Cyclone Skill instead Lunge;
9. Anti-Cheat Database Library Update;
10. PC Points changed to Monster Points - soon you will be able to exchange your monster points for webshop credits.

In progress (still not implemented):
10.1. Monster points can be won in CryWolf Event by killing Balgass boss
10.2. Kantru Event by killing Maya boss and Maya's hands. Where 1,000 Monster Points will be 1,000 Gold Credits or in other sentence: 1 Kantru Events = 1,000 Gold Credits & 1 CryWolf Event = 2,000 Gold Credits of course if you manage to kill them first;
10.3. Erohim boss at Land of Trials will give per 100 Monster Points;
10.4. Illusion Kundun boss at Kalima 7 will give per 50 Monster Points;
10.5. Hell Maine boss at Aida will give per 50 Monster Points.

All the best,
The InfinityMU Team

SuperCris

Infinity Addicted
Reaction score
I remember old times I play Season 3 Epi 1 and now Season "9"
This is very ugly please not follow destroyng the game with new items.
InfinityMU, Only Castle Siege..

Thanks for update Anti-Cheat.

Im going to aggree with SUPER CRISTINA AGUILLERA new Items is not good .... think some items were overpowered thats why FO USER can KILL FULL UBER USER's easily with only T.S what is the point to donate if this will be continued... Specially HYON+VICIOUS SET .... This is only my observation in game. So NO HATE.

Yeah Thnx for updating LIBRARY 4 cheats
Yeah and the new PVP is very ugly not this balanced, Set Maahes is very very very very Strong..
I do not understand...

Last edited:

-[Sieghart]-

Banned
Reaction score
Im going to aggree with SUPER CRISTINA AGUILLERA new Items is not good .... think some items were overpowered thats why FO USER can KILL FULL UBER USER's easily with only T.S what is the point to donate if this will be continued... Specially HYON+VICIOUS SET .... This is only my observation in game. So NO HATE.

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score

It's simple. Share your opinion what options you want to see on Uber Sets and we will do it. The server is yours and you guys decide what to change. New things are not always accepted very well. If we don't improve items then what's the sense of donating in first place?

think some items were overpowered thats why FO USER can KILL FULL UBER USER's easily with only T.S
This is where you talk against yourself. You say one thing once and you say the oppositive in next time. Your both options doesn't match at all and don't make sense. What class and set do you play usually in-game?

Yeah and the new PVP is very ugly not this balanced, Set Maahes is very very very very Strong..
I do not understand...​
You agree by saying "Yeah" and still your opinion doesn't match his opinion that F.O. users can kill Uber users. What's the sense of your posts anyway? x) Just say what you want to see in the options of Maahes. It's very easy as that.

Vin.

Dwen
Reaction score
This update will make this game down, ancient users can kill full ubers. as 2 nabs(wakaka) said above, what is the purpose of donating ubers? :)

so we are going to use ancient items instead of ubers?

Last edited:

SuperCris

Infinity Addicted
Reaction score
It's simple. Share your opinion what options you want to see on Uber Sets and we will do it. The server is yours and you guys decide what to change. New things are not always accepted very well. If we don't improve items then what's the sense of donating in first place?

[/B]
This is where you talk against yourself. You say one thing once and you say the oppositive in next time. Your both options doesn't match at all and don't make sense. What class and set do you play usually in-game?
Any player donated 25 USD for a Uber and RESiSTANT with maahes acient is better that me..

I say RESiSTANT is only a example.

You agree by saying "Yeah" and still your opinion doesn't match his opinion that F.O. users can kill Uber users. What's the sense of your posts anyway? x) Just say what you want to see in the options of Maahes. It's very easy as that.
I don't know you are the administrator not me,test other option in your server test.
You are the only one who doesn't know that the uber maahes not are balanced and you know my english not is good.

http://forum.infinitymu.net/showthread.php?98474-Which-PVP-is-better

Last edited:

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
Any player donated 25 USD for a Uber and RESiSTANT with maahes acient is better that me..

I say RESiSTANT is only a example.
Ancient can kill Uber? Make video please & contact me @ skype.

Reaction score
just as when people have adapted to the potion delay and everything is going well another problem arises...will this people never be contented and will abuse anything this will surely mess up the PVP for quite a while until all players have adapted once again...

for the uber sets options...i have and will always prefer the old options to be honest...

Pioxy

Reaction score
I don't get why these guys keep complaining about ancient Mahees, in fact its funny. Im not saying dat mahees is not broken but common, u are lucky to have the money and the chance to donate for an uber, congratulations, but there still are a bunch of people who cant donate and keep playing with only excellent items and they dont say a fkin single word about it lol. If they have the chance to fight against an uber user wearing an ancient Mahess, what is the problem? I will be glad for them, cause they will have a chance to pvp without die in a second.
Anyway, not ALL mahees user wins against ubers dude, c'mon, it depends of who use it, your pot, your lag, etc etc
Also im not even talking about the guys who can combine like 4-5 ubers and kill people with 1 or 2 hits ^_^
And u talk about balance, please.
Instaed of complain and blame, test and help the staff and Resi, cryin about it u wont do much.

And about the add of new items, im totally agree with it. The server is still season 3, the add of new items change nothins, in fact, it keep this interestin for the people who likes to colect stuff, the trade ingame keeps moving and people keep resetin in order to get more credits.

Vin.

Dwen
Reaction score
I don't get why these guys keep complaining about ancient Mahees, in fact its funny. Im not saying dat mahees is not broken but common, u are lucky to have the money and the chance to donate for an uber, congratulations, but there still are a bunch of people who cant donate and keep playing with only excellent items and they dont say a fkin single word about it lol. If they have the chance to fight against an uber user wearing an ancient Mahess, what is the problem? I will be glad for them, cause they will have a chance to pvp without die in a second.
Anyway, not ALL mahees user wins against ubers dude, c'mon, it depends of who use it, your pot, your lag, etc etc
Also im not even talking about the guys who can combine like 4-5 ubers and kill people with 1 or 2 hits ^_^
Instaed of complain and blame, test and help the staff and Resi, cryin about it u wont do much.

And about the add of new items, im totally agree with it. The server is still season 3, the add of new items change nothins, in fact, it keep this interestin for the people who likes to colect stuff, the trade ingame keeps moving and people keep resetin in order to get more credits.
then people will stop donating ubers. ubers are useless nowadays

Last edited:

Pioxy

Reaction score
then people will stop donating fkin ubers. ubers are useless nowadays
Seriously? Seems like u didnt read at all what i wrote.
Do u think people will stop donating? C'mon dude, for real, i saw people even using Uber Mahess. People who can donate, love to donate and they will keep doing it. 1 simple ancient set will not change anythin.

An as i said, it depends on WHO use the ancient Mahees.
Uber useless? im fkin dying of laughs

SuperCris

Infinity Addicted
Reaction score

really? I see you always afk in stadium
you know the pvp with maahes? ^^
I believe that the discussion is only for PVP players

PD: Sabes que me caes bien y que ese set esta malo,es imposible que mates a un full uber dragon usando solo un acient. sorry for the spanish here

Pioxy

Reaction score
really? I see you always afk in stadium
you know the pvp with maahes? ^^
I believe that the discussion is only for PVP players

PD: Sabes que me caes bien y que ese set esta malo,es imposible que mates a un full uber dragon usando solo un acient. sorry for the spanish here
Im not "always afk" and if i am, it is because im workin, sorry for havin a life.
I do pvp, maybe i do it when u are not there, i do not see u doing pvp either.
And like i told to Vin., seems like u did not read at all what i wrote.
I do know that Mahees is broken but i said, this set could be a chance for those who cant donate to stand in a fight without dying in one second.

Guys, c'mon, even uber people use ancient mahess. What the hell are u complaining?

powerpots

Banned
Reaction score
Hey,

Thanks for kind of advances,i think it will works now better than before.
Wish good luck and enjoyfull game now to the Infinitians.

Have fun.

p.s. Liked it ;).

Nikki

Reaction score
Instead of complaining. You guys can pvp with the new update and pot rate. And video it.
The updates are good. You can make now even a stronger SM.
Get a friend of yours with ancient items and you the same in uber. Or the other with fo and ancient maahes.
Record that. And show it.

Peace :).

VANDAL

WAITING FOR GOD TO BEND THE KNEE
Reaction score
Oh yeah...
Best updates ever.. New items thats the way to improve marketability :D
I think this update will be all COOL if server was located in USAAAAAAAAAA!!
all in all GREAT UPDAAATTE!

.Rowel.

Reaction score
Do mobs in server3 K2 decrease life? where to practice combo now?
Sorry noob only ^_^

BadKnight

Legend
Reaction score
I guess you guys won't mind if say my thoughts. I PVP everyday. I afk but that means I'm done PVP'ing ^^

Personally, I gotta say, these new updates are really nice. New things to looking forward to. It brings hype to the server. BUT. This update would suit the gameplay where pot rate is higher (but not monstrously high), but not like before where it goes up to 8 pots per second (because, people before said it was 10-11 but that was just over exaggerated to be honest). I have to change my opinions about pot rates not raising it up. But in this time, we should probably reconsider it. I suggest we raise the pots higher to 5-6. With lag abusing, and a heck lot of them really, you can hide your abuse with overpowered items (overpowered, I meant it doesn't go well with the current potting rate, not because its options is ridiculously powerful). Just wear Maahes+Hyon+Wiz ring and that's it. Worse part is, it does work. Good offense + good defense. Don't get me wrong. I don't dislike Maahes. I am actually considering of buying them in the near future. I dislike lag abusing and it just so happens that most of them are wearing Maahes. And sometimes, it's hard to notice if they are abusing or just wearing items that can damage a shiiton. If you want to see them abusers in action, you know where to ask for them x)

If time and reason allows it, and if it's possible for Venci, we can go back to USA server IF AND ONLY IF they provide a better service unlike before in 2013 and 2014. Not just simply revert back to USA, but with pots delay of 5-6 per second too. Well, this conclusion of mine was based off from thread. Judging the votes, well, majority is Canada/USA. Better connectivity means better pot rates, and better pot rates means better pvp, and finally, better pvp means updates were great.

Venci, I'm still liking the update personally. As good as it looks, it was a good choice to bring back old gameplay of no pot delays to adapt with the new updates. But I don't think that will sort out the problem of fast kills (fast kills, i mean player dies as fast as 3 second minimum) and lag abuse. Not to mention some new kind of hack/program can take advantage again of no pots delay.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.