Game Suggestion Castle Siege's Main system

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miyeon

Reaction score
Hello everyone.
Today, we have another 1v1 CS. Anyone who think it was boring, can give me 1 react ;).
Back on the topic, i wanna suggest we change the Main system of the CS if it's 1v1.
I will call it as Score System (don't make a mistake between it and the old Point system).

How to calculate the Score?
- Your alliance score, will be calculated based on the time (minute) you own the Castle during the Siege. Each minute you own the Castle will give your alliance 1 Score.
- Kill number won't be counted for any Score.
- So, for 1 Score each 1 minute, your alliance can have maximum 120 Score (ofc, if your opponent doesn't have any seal success).

What if both alliance have same Score
- In case 2 alliance have same Score, 60 60, we can determine the winner by sub-criteria: (choose 1 below)
1. The Alliance which is the owner of last week CS, will be considered as winner (defense success).
2. The Alliance which own the Castle at the end of present CS, will win.

Please drop your opinion about my suggestion.
Thanks you for reading!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hello everyone.
Today, we have another 1v1 CS. Anyone who think it was boring, can give me 1 react ;).
Back on the topic, i wanna suggest we change the Main system of the CS if it's 1v1.
I will call it as Score System (don't make a mistake between it and the old Point system).

- Your alliance score, will be calculated based on the time (minute) you own the Castle during the Siege. Each minute you own the Castle will give your alliance 1 Score.
- So, for 1 Score each 1 minute, your alliance can have maximum 120 Score (ofc, if your opponent doesn't have any seal success).

- In case 2 alliance have same Score, 60 60, we can determine the winner by sub-criteria: (choose 1 below)
1. The Alliance which is the owner of last week CS, will be considered as winner (defense success).

Thanks you for reading!
Hi Miyeoni,

What if attacker ally sealed on last minute? But they had less score than the defender,are we going to consider the defender as the winner?

I agree with @The Demon if the winner last week got defended their castle for 1hour and 1minute then attacker have nothing to do to finish the whole Castle Siege duration. Tbh 1vs1 is boring, but it will be even more boring when that happens..

Thanks

Last edited:

Miyeon

Reaction score
Hi Miyeoni,

What if attacker ally sealed on last minute? But they had less score than the defender,are we going to consider the defender as the winner?

Thanks
The ally which have more Score will win, aka the one who has less score will loose, no matter who is the owner of Castle at the end of CS. I think it will help a lot on the case "last min seal"

Last edited:

Ochie

Reaction score
Maybe u can add points for killing the sealer too + BM's and switchers..

Miyeon

Reaction score
This needs to have another thing that can get your points up, cause if faction defends the CS for 1 hour and 1min, thats an auto-Win @Miyeon
Well, i believe if your ally can defend the Castle for 1 hour and 1 min, which mean the attacker can't seal anytime for 1 hour and 1 min, then you guys deserve a winning 🤭

Or, we can add the seal success to Score. For every time your sealer seal success, your ally get 3 Score

Maybe u can add points for killing the sealer too + BM's and switchers..
Well, it needs more discussion, because some player is suspicious in CS.. you know what i mean right? 😄
p/s: i actually don't prefer adding point for killing at CS. It will look like a pvp event

Reaction score
Well, i believe if your ally can defend the Castle for 1 hour and 1 min, which mean the attacker can't seal anytime for 1 hour and 1 min, then you guys deserve a winning 🤭

Or, we can add the seal success to Score. For every time your sealer seal success, your ally get 3 Score
Every seal success must have higher points not only 3 or 5. So that the attacker ally can catch up with every minute that passes in defending the castle.

Ochie

Reaction score
Well, it needs more discussion, because some player is suspicious in CS.. you know what i mean right? 😄
p/s: i actually don't prefer adding point for killing at CS. It will look like a pvp event
adding for pts in killing is good too but for switchers, bm's and sealers only.. because when u add pts killing the guild members this makes no sense many afkers + easy to get points.
and if u dont prefer adding points for killing then it makes boring too. watching the switchers hold the switch then waiting for sealer to seal and just watching the winning guild for just defending makes no sense too

Miyeon

Reaction score
adding for pts in killing is good too but for switchers, bm's and sealers only.. because when u add pts killing the guild members this makes no sense many afkers + easy to get points.
and if u dont prefer adding points for killing then it makes boring too. watching the switchers hold the switch then waiting for sealer to seal and just watching the winning guild for just defending makes no sense too
how many score number do your suggest for adding when kill sw / sealer?

v1taL

The God of Poetry
Reaction score
we already tried point system, it was fun for short while but ppl wants to stay in classic normal CS way. If we go back to point system, the changes that had been implemented before would be useless. i know you have a fair point on giving out the suggestion to change the cs gameplay but. People will still find a way to abuse the system and then few months from now most of the CS goers would want to go back to original CS gameplay again.. To me the original CS is still the best way and playable way of doing castle siege. Last minute seals are luck. there's no such things like " easy 1 minute seal " It always been that way ever since cs point system havent been in suggestion since day 1. Thats my opinion only tho..

Mr DJ

Since Day One
Reaction score
Hello everyone.

Thanks you for reading!

Maybe we need to try this, just like what happen now. 1v1 again, this is a very good idea. @RESiSTANT please sir venci, back to point system or Trial just like 1 month.

Demon

Reaction score
Maybe we need to try this, just like what happen now. 1v1 again, this is a very good idea. @RESiSTANT please sir venci, back to point system or Trial just like 1 month.
1 month? lol if you guys want to try this, should be put only on 1v1 situation, I have been active in this community for 2-3 years, outlaw register sometimes, a 3 ally point system CS event its the worst thing....

Freddy

Freddy
Reaction score
I will say it again I agree if it is only 1 vs 1 and I don't know what counts they get from points to put it as x100 those who have played will know it would be good to use the same format only for 1 vs 1

-SoN-

Reaction score
Hello everyone.

Thanks you for reading!
i agree with this for 1 v 1 in CS.. But i agree to others suggestion to add some points killing sealer and if u seal u get more points
Killing Sealer +5 points
every Successful seal +5 points

So sealer Party need to defend there sealer at any cost this is more fun i think

Miyeon

Reaction score
Thanks everyone for your feedback, let's me summary your all opinion:
1. Each minute you own the Castle (Defender) get 1 Score.
2. Everytime the attacker seal success, his ally get 3 Score.
3. If 2 ally have same Score, the ally who is owning Castle at present is the winner.

For now, i think it's not good time to add score for sw killer (watch from 1:43:15 for the reason https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGuCyvl01aE&t=6667s ).
About the score for killing sealer, i suggest we can wait 1 week after we try new Score CS.

Status
Not open for further replies.