Game Suggestion Equal Uber Sets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trivela

GOAT ☝️🩸
Reaction score
I think everyone on this thread forgot about one thing, T1 same as T2 sets now, are able to trade between players. You don't have to pay real money to get them. T3 sets should be more powerful as they are, people should donate for them to keep this server alive.

Don't get me wrong because I love classic sets and T1 sets should be stronger or even equal with T2 but not T3. Let's say the truth, most of us have all possible sets for our favorite class, if your set will be equal with latest t3, would you pay for new set to do not get anything back?
“I think everyone on this thread forgot about one thing, T1 same as T2 sets now, are able to trade between players. You don't have to pay real money to get them.” - tell me just one crazy person ready to trade his T2 for T1 😄. If they boost T1 and making it powerful like T2 - okay, there is a reason to trade T1/T2. But for now u cant do anything with T1.

“T3 sets should be more powerful as they are, people should donate for them to keep this server alive.” - I agree with this, but dont u think that rest of the sets (all of T1) are forgotten? Dont u think that it would be better if they are much more powerful and people start donating for them? Thats sure ticket to increase the server donations. The server can only with from this. More choices, more donations.

Montoku

Top Contributor
Reaction score
If boosted the T1 makes people donate. Then T3 shouldn't be release at the 1st place. For years 90% asking new set/weapon to be release and here it is. This how it is. Every newest set is stronger than the previous one. Boosted T1 can be possible but requires times and testing before releasing. Its good for the player but bad for the server sides.

Anais

Dainty Dee
Reaction score

Adjusting T1 sets compared to T3 sets can serve different purposes:

1. Power progression: If the intention is to provide a clear power increase as players progress through the game, it may be appropriate to make T3 sets stronger than T1 sets. This can create a sense of accomplishment for players as they advance and acquire more powerful gear.
  2. Game balance: Balancing the game's PvP aspects is crucial for providing a fair and enjoyable experience. If T1 sets are too strong compared to T3 sets, it can lead to imbalances and frustrate players who have invested time and effort into acquiring higher-tier gear and higher-skills.
In conclusion, the decision to adjust T1 sets compared to T3 sets should be based on a combination of player feedback, game play data, and the overall vision and goals of the game's developers. It's important to strike a balance that maintains the game's progression, promotes diversity, and provides an enjoyable experience for players at different stages of their journey.
But most of all you upgrade things to attract donations because without donations its hard to sustain a server with all his costs. Which leads eventually to bankrupt and the server gets shut down....unless you're rich and famous to support all the costs without any donations.

Iceman

Reaction score
They put it in Tiers for a reason. Realistically speaking, if you compare it to cars, there are low-end ones and they have high-end ones which are expensive. But you guys are lucky, you will still get the items at the same price.

Trivela

GOAT ☝️🩸
Reaction score
They put it in Tiers for a reason. Realistically speaking, if you compare it to cars, there are low-end ones and they have high-end ones which are expensive. But you guys are lucky, you will still get the items at the same price.
Comparing to cars isnt realistically, cuz u can do your job with a car for 300$ and u can do your job with a car for 10 000$. Tell me what exactly u can do with T1 set?

Deluxo

SuperVIP
Reaction score
We know that Venci loves to have a large repertoire of useless sets, I suppose that this business model benefits him...

SuperBad

MIRACLES
Reaction score
just came here too say T1 sets are classics , basically beginning of the game (hyon, vicious, rave , kantata .... so on ), they deserve respects (boosts) , some of us know those ubers were made from beginning of this style game , should be boosted for sure , thats my opinion , dont hate me for it , its just my opinion.

Reaction score
Hello everyone!
I would like to make a suggestion.
I think it will be cool if all uber sets T1/T2/T3 has the same stats/options.
The reasons behind this are simple:
1. T1 cant handle any of T2/T3 sets (who’s thinkin that he can own me, by using T1, lets prove this - I wish him gl 😂.)
1. We can finally use our fav sets from our childhood, that we used to donate years ago. For example my fav is still Vic Hyon (which can be used only for fashion and nothing else rn😔).
2. The game will become much more colorful. Plenty of diff sets ingame will be good. Not like now - full of Atlas’s and DK/Titans - everyone looks the same and thats boring.

Feel free to share your opinion about this 🙂.
if the T1 Sets will be boosted that can go along with the new item in game like T3, there is no point in donating or buying T3 gear. If that is the case and if that happens, I will be one of those who will refund all the T3 Gear I bought. Lol

damezblown

SuperVIP
Reaction score
if the T1 Sets will be boosted that can go along with the new item in game like T3, there is no point in donating or buying T3 gear. If that is the case and if that happens, I will be one of those who will refund all the T3 Gear I bought. Lol
Nobody said it should match t3 power, it should be closer to t2 so it can compete actually

Reaction score
Nobody said it should match t3 power, it should be closer to t2 so it can compete actually
He mentioned "
I would like to make a suggestion.
I think it will be cool if all uber sets T1/T2/T3 has the same stats/options."

damezblown

SuperVIP
Reaction score
Well obviously it wasn’t realistic from his side and pretty obvious its never gonna happen, so only thing came to my mind is to boost t1 closer to t2

Reaction score
Well obviously it wasn’t realistic from his side and pretty obvious its never gonna happen, so only thing came to my mind is to boost t1 closer to t2
Well I just shared my opinion kish kish konatabang!

SuperBad

MIRACLES
Reaction score
nobody sayed t1 should be equal too t2-3 . its just those sets needs work on some stats , seriously i was mopping a floor against hyon vicious on a stadium pvp , its not normal as a example , it felt like fighting a player in hes/hers FO set , some boost should be made atleast t1 has a slight chance on some way , idk maybe strategic way , sheesh , stop being dramatic on everything , its clearly understandable u donate for something freshly it becomes dropped from some old schoolers ... whatever but u dont think , people have donated in past also ? they log on and see like "wow i took break , i return , i get dropped easily" dont think like its you only , i tell again , dont need too be equal but should have a chance.....

Reaction score
nobody sayed t1 should be equal too t2-3 . its just those sets needs work on some stats , seriously i was mopping a floor against hyon vicious on a stadium pvp , its not normal as a example , it felt like fighting a player in hes/hers FO set , some boost should be made atleast t1 has a slight chance on some way , idk maybe strategic way , sheesh , stop being dramatic on everything , its clearly understandable u donate for something freshly it becomes dropped from some old schoolers ... whatever but u dont think , people have donated in past also ? they log on and see like "wow i took break , i return , i get dropped easily" dont think like its you only , i tell again , dont need too be equal but should have a chance.....
Can you please explain this to me "I think it will be cool if all uber sets T1/T2/T3 has the same stats/options" I don't understand what you are explaining while the author has said it very clearly, All uber sets from t1-t3 has the same stats/options this means all items will be equal, right? I'm just pointing out that, you're making it worse, you're too affected, will you lose money if I do refund when this request granted by the owner?

Don't you know how to joke? You're too serious, why should I refund, this is my only hobby every time I finish work lol.

Irregular

Reaction score
Let us not lose our cool. We are gathered civilized people in the game. Stay on topic.

MASiGLA

XHAXHAXHAXHAXHA
Reaction score
Business wise, it wont be good.
But to get other players come back who couldn't afford donating it would be better for a slight boost

I also miss using season 3 sets ahihihi

Status
Not open for further replies.