EM Application #MalaChiH

Status
Not open for further replies.

MalaChiH_

Reaction score
Hello Fellow Infinitians!

Im here to make Application for the EM team.

Name : Stephen John Tonog
IGN: #MalaChiH/ #ZapHaNiaH-/(C)-Shiela

Guild: COUNCIL

Country + Timezone: Philippines GMT +8

Languages: English | Filipino

Experience on InfinityMU:
First of all I love playing iMU it is a Stress reliever my brother playing this IMU since 2012 and it is good to play it again I play IMU again and I enjoyed it the PVP/ Events/ Maps as the same in the old days and everyday I Love to play this game no other server I play even my friends introduce other server but I stick to this server because I am loyal to this server.

Availability during a regular week:
I can play 3 to 6hours everyday from Monday to Friday and Saturday to Sunday 2-4 Hours, since my I have some work to do.

What are your biggest weaknesses?
God alone and in Physical my Family

What are your biggest strengths?
My biggest strength is to have intent on to success/ Muti-task/ can be adjust any new environment/ approvable and willing to work to a team

Why should we hire you?
because I know this Game and love this server I want to be part of this successful server and also I can give something to this server to become more interesting and enjoyable especially for newbies and old player as well also I want to learn more from the staff team. I will do everything to help our community.

Thank you! God bless!!

I may not the best Example player in this server, but I am a good person, but sometimes funny and silly, but when It comes to task I am serious, responsible, honest and also trustworthy of the task given.

Loyal Player #MalaChiH

Last edited:

Irregular

Reaction score
I saw you won yearly at hunting draco, you ain't one of those player who just afk in-game then wake up farming? And I tried searching your name in our search bar, all I see trading, nothing useful beside your whining looking for justice about ban procedure https://forum.infinitymu.net/threads/walang-hustisya.126932/.
You spoke of something fun that can be shared by the server newbies and old folks. you don't have to be on position to share that good idea. Its a NO for now and congratulations on staying on IMU.

ViolaMania

PANTHEON
Reaction score
Wolves will change they'r fur.. but not the habits . That's my opinion. My experience with him i cannot say is a good one since he left me speechless many times. Being in love with your mates i don't say is a bad thing .. but being bias it is.
Now .. pardon me when i say .. that looks for me in the future like a Tensei 3.0 of he will get in some position. I wouldn't put such a trust into his hands... even tho he doesn't have much to win from that position.
Forgive me @MalaChiH_ it's how i see and what i got from you all over these years.

Luigir

GEEK GUY

Reaction score
Hi, according to my research, your activity on forum isn't quite good mostly irrelevant post and nothing useful regarding the game. About your activity in game, i can see your activity in events was pretty good, you were participating but then what? any reason why you did you stop participating?
There is a difference when you decide to stop joining to become the host, but sadly your activity on Events went down literally for almost 8 months. Deciding to apply to become an Event Master only because there is an open audition is not just filling a thread, it's more than that.
And having in consideration your activity, the real intention is not quite clear and this honestly can confuse everyone.

Probably players who knows you will come and share their opinion about you but for now i will say NO, indeed you can keep trying and improve your reputation because remember that you are applying to become part of the staff team, a host for all kind of players and sincerely that requires more than writing in global chat.
Greetings and good luck.

Wintwi

Accomplice Of The Disorganizer
mS Infinity 2021
Reaction score
Hello MalaChiH_ and thank you for your application.

I think it's no secret that we know each other for a while now, but I can't let it affect my decission.

Your Activity:
In the forum... there are a lot of threads in the Market Place, posted by you, some replies to the Birthday threads and many in Localized Forum area.
In the game... for a position of Event Master, your activity is kinda low. I only see you during Big Events, but I rarely saw you participating in our normal events. Also, your behaviour, which some of the people mentioned above. While I only know nice words from you, some of the others experienced the opposite. I think, such behaviour is not really nice, for someone, applying for the Staff position, don't you think?

You applied for this Staff position 3 years ago and was denied by Ezio.

I see that not much changed since then. When I searched your forum activity, I found you were inactive for a few months - and not only once - during those three years.

After the discussion with the whole Event Master team, I'm sorry to tell you, your application is DENIED for now. But I'm still giving you a chance, if you raise your in-game activity and fix your temper/behaviour towards some players (sometimes it's better to leave or even ignore).

For Event Master team,
Head Event Mistres
Wintwi

Status
Not open for further replies.