HI EVERYONE,

YOU WANT TO ADD YOUR LEARNINGS IN GAME?
HOW TO PVP?
YELLOW OPTIONS?
COMBINATION OF YELLOW OPTIONS?
EFFECT OF EACH YELLOW OPTIONS?

ILL USE THESE EXAMPLES

This is Sava and DORAEMON test video, as you can see on the video
DORAEMON SD BAR WENT 20% TO 0% AND HE GET FLINCHED, WHY?
(0:00 - 0:19 NEVER FLINCHED CUZ HIS SD BAR IS GOOD ENOUGH, AFTER 0:19 HE FLINCHED BECAUSE HIS SD BAR WENT TO 20%-0%)
HE NEED TO POTS AS HARD AS HE CAN SO THAT HIS SD BAR WILL STAY HIGH (USING LARGE COMPLEX POITION) SD IGNORE YELLOW OPTION IS A BONUS
THIS TEST IS NOT REPLICATING THE SITUATIONS

DORAEMON SM USED 3 SD RATIO

VIOLENCE VIDEO SAMPLE:
HE NEVER GET FLINCHED BECAUSE HIS SD BAR REMAINS HIGH

VIOLENCE SM USED 2 SD RATIO

ESCOBAR VIDEO SAMPLE:
HE NEVER GET FLINCHED BECAUSE HIS SD BAR REMAINS HIGH
3:23 - 3:27 DL ATTACKED HIM WITH FORCE WAVE HE FLINCHED BECAUSE HIS SD BAR WENT TO 0%

ESCOBAR SM USED 4 SD RATIO

SKILL ATTACK IS DIFFERENT TO PHYSICAL ATTACK
SINCE SKILL ATTACK IS MORE DAMAGE OUTPUT THAN PHYSICAL ATTACK

WHEN YOU PVP THE FIRST BAR WILL GET LOW IS SD AFTER THAT YOUR HP.
WE ALL KNOW WE CALLED THAT "SD SHIELD".

CONCLUSION HOW COME THIS VIOLENCE NEVER GET FLINCHED EVEN HE IS USING 2 SD ONLY ON HIS SET THAN DORAEMON?
ANSWER: BECAUSE HE POTS HARD ENOUGH THAN DORAEMON

ABOUT SM COMBOS, SM COMBOS IS DIFFERENT IN OTHER CLASS, SOMETIMES U LOOK LIKE SH OR NO REF. LOL
DL AND BK IS ALMOST THE SAME

PS: I JUST MAKE THIS THREAD FOR DISCUSIONS PLEASE NO FLAMMING, TRASHTALKING ETC. :) ;)

v1taL

The God of Poetry
Reaction score
to be honest, i never knew about game mechanics this deep since today. I just pew pew pew people and hopefully its not my character who's gonna die.
i think this could help a lot of players specially the new ones to know the mechanics in pvp. maybe you could add more. You know what they say, The more the better. :D

I'm an oldie but still i learn something everyday. How much more with new players who did not play any MU server at all..

Freddy

Freddy
Reaction score
Question of testing many combinations in the game I use my sm full sd without apollo with different rings (I use pendant semi) and I play well

In the case of violence I think it has no reflect because of the opponent's set and I'm almost 95% sure it's because of the set I think that if violence will play against a bk atlas it probably has reflect

In bk there is not much to test but if you play sm you can get many ways to have good dmg and not much reflect... The same thing happened with mg before it was good but with mix combinations and different yellow options and mg was good but unfortunately They nerfed all combinations and mg is useless but mg, sm can see many good combinations to not get much reflect, good dmg and good defense

Previously before there were many very good combinations and you could try all the items but unfortunately they have removed all the possibilities of combining items.

In short, it is a question of you starting to study many combinations and try them

Last edited:

Montoku

Top Contributor
Reaction score
Ive used 5sd on SM i still get lots of reflect. Maybe my pot slow? Often lose to 2sd or 3sd sm. I wonder why.. probably something wrong with my combination

NaturalS

Banned
Reaction score
to be honest, i never knew about game mechanics this deep since today. I just pew pew pew people and hopefully its not my character who's gonna die.
i think this could help a lot of players specially the new ones to know the mechanics in pvp. maybe you could add more. You know what they say, The more the better. :D

I'm an oldie but still i learn something everyday. How much more with new players who did not play any MU server at all..
I wont share more, ;) only this one cuz I saw these videos and compare them, it was weird

GM tester must use SM character not against SM. since ban players are using SM not DL.

Ive used 5sd on SM i still get lots of reflect. Maybe my pot slow? Often lose to 2sd or 3sd sm. I wonder why.. probably something wrong with my combination
i think ur pots is not slow then since i saw ur BK and other characters ingame u pots almost max out 😄 i saw ur glow on ur body.

btw, my answer is I dont know, if you provide a video fighting with them we can figure it out.

PS: this is open for discussion btw.

Freddy

Freddy
Reaction score
Ive used 5sd on SM i still get lots of reflect. Maybe my pot slow?
No bro it's not because of the pot I have the pot fast and I get reflect there is no way to remove the reflect completely but try 2 sd against eplete berseker and you will see that it doesn't have reflect but against other pjs and items you get reflect the pj that doesn't have no type of reflect is probably using some trick

Montoku

Top Contributor
Reaction score
I wont share more, ;) only this one cuz I saw these videos and compare them, it was weird

GM tester must use SM character not against SM. since ban players are using SM not DL.

i think ur pots is not slow then since i saw ur BK and other characters ingame u pots almost max out 😄 i saw ur glow on ur body.

btw, my answer is I dont know, if you provide a video fighting with them we can figure it out.

PS: this is open for discussion btw.
I will make a video whenever i go online. And i need u guys to see the reflect im getting. Its too much for 5sd. I pot slow bro. 2-3 only
Post automatically merged:

No bro it's not because of the pot I have the pot fast and I get reflect there is no way to remove the reflect completely but try 2 sd against eplete berseker and you will see that it doesn't have reflect but against other pjs and items you get reflect the pj that doesn't have no type of reflect is probably using some trick
Aight bro. Thanks for ur advised. Need to learn more on sm.

Status
Not open for further replies.