Game Suggestion Social Laboratory (Experiment Phase 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irregular

Reaction score
I have a suggestion or somewhat story telling. I was playing consecutive days, 3 days tomorrow. I made 375 resets. On the first day I came back playing in-game because I was away for years. I was really excited seeing some players pking and talking, asking about how they spend their day. But me unfortunately I made report. What a bad omen, right? Haha something else happened to my hard earned items but I can't blame it to the administration but asking RESiSTANT to investigate to what happened and even now I'm still waiting to what should be done about it.

But then after this days I'm playing, I got bored already. My life in infinity only rotates on making resets, entering timely events. NO PVP cause my laptop keyboard can't handle too much pressure on QW1E23 and don't tell me to buy keyboard cause I have I'm just not doing it cause I wanna enjoy time trading, talking, reading some conversation (BEING A MARITES ONLINE, I'm NO KAREN). Back then we can't even see personal message due to massive players posting about their own products spamming. Administrator and staff almost did everything what they could just to let us enjoy and not leave but it won't be enough, we need new bloods, we need new boys/girl/women/men/male/female or shemale with few screws on their head to close some area "Close arena by me" like those, I miss it, reminiscing those days, how nostalgic.

So how are we gonna help the community to be back like old days or should we say a much better? I suggest we create our own page on our social media like Facebook. Naming it with "InfinityMU(Forum name/In-game name)" or if we have existing page that you don't want to change its name, we advertise InfinityMU, making the linking or hyperlinking "InfinityMu" as a signature of every post we do if possible. This is just a suggestion, lets not be negative, just positive comments. Regarding reward I don't wanna suggest cause we are still on the phase of communicating what could we do to help the community. AJA GUYS become an influencer!!!

PS: If someone else has the same suggestion as mine back then. Please do your thing MOD, deny this. :D

This my sample page. Its existing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.