GM Application Yamete

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yamete

Reaction score
  • Name: Ki-Jay
  • IGN Names: OppsSorry! , Daenarry, Spartacus-
  • Guild: OUTLAW, COUNCIL, XUSTLE
  • Country + Timezone: Philippines, GMT+8 but currently staying at Japan, GMT+9.
  • Discord ID: Daenarry
  • Languages: Filipino (10/10), English (8/10), Nihongo (10/10)
  • Experience on InfinityMU: I and my friends started playing this server way back 2015 but I needed to stop playing because of work for my academic needs. I just came back playing this game around March this year. As I’ve said, I was student before but now that I have a stable work, I needed something to do and play after work especially because I’m far from my family. I found this game very enjoyable, where you can kill time and where you can meet different kinds of people with different kinds of personalities which make this game interesting and worth spending time with.
  • Availability during a regular week: - I normally spend 4-6hrs from Mondays to Saturdays and 7hrs for Sundays.
  • What are your biggest weaknesses? – My weakness is I intend to put so much effort on something I came interested to personally and even at work, this sometimes gives me difficulty on managing time.
  • What are your biggest strengths? - I think my strength is professionalism both in game and real life. If I lose to someone, I easily accept the result. As I’ve said in my weakness (putting too much effort), I think it’s also one of my strengths because it keeps me get going if I failed once, to try and try again I can reach my goal.

• Why we hire you: I have time and I am a good listener. I am willing to learn anything new to help fellow players and this server. I also spend time in PvP, in game events, forum events, voting, plays Draco hunting, and I'm eager to improve. I understand being a GM is a big responsibility, but I'm confident I can be fair, enforce rules, and address players' concerns to enhance the overall gaming experience.

Thank you for reading my application and have a blessed day!

Reaction score
Yo bro, great app! But I'm giving you my advice, not my vote. Which is to start as a supporter, so you can learn and we can see what experience you have about the position.

Luigir

GEEK GUY

Reaction score
10 pages of your posting are just spam, nothing useful.
No experience
No contribution so far
You clearly have no Knowledge at all about game Stuff (nothing we can see in forum) So if you expect to learn something then start to involve yourself in reports and then we will see.

Sorry, NO

NARD

Reaction score
Hi @Yamete ,
so far I don't see any contribution you gave in this Server.
all I can see is, joining Forum Events. that's all

try more active in other thing by sharing gaming stuff like game skin,catching bad players, open discussion and even suggestion about the game etc.
too early to apply for now if you don't have enough experience..

Good Luck..

Irregular

Reaction score
Hi. I only saw you in-game doing pvp, and maybe talking sometimes. In forum as well, you are very quiet beside spam post. Nothing much useful bro. Good luck in your application, hope you can prove to the GM team you are worth the try by helping catch some bastards in-game. 🤔 I'm neutral in your application.

Reaction score
Trial for 31 days starting today
Good luck!

/Approved

Status
Not open for further replies.