Proof that Damage is a lagger not a hacker

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrTerry

Reaction score
Here is my video proof that Damage is a lagger and not a hacker.
I fought vs him 6 times and I won from him, he only killed me once because when he died he hitted me and I died.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfWonK7mPHw

In the party: above in the party is Damage keep an eye on his HP the third is mine also look at mine HP.

At 0:32 you see my HP going fast down and at the end you see when he dies he still attacks me and every player should know that that means the player have lag.

I didn't ask him to fight vs me so I can get proof - no he challenged me because I killed him arena and said to come to devias.

For me it is not a big deal Damage got banned because he have a big mouth but I want that the justice is fair.

Last edited:

MrTerry

Reaction score
This video is ment to proof that he is not a hacker.

Adikzix

Banned
Reaction score
Sometimes it also happen to me,
its like when im lag , my combo hits 4-6 times ,
my pc is freezing,then a few minutes, big blue circle combo comes out ,the opponent is dead. :/
so i think its just a lag :)

MrTerry

Reaction score
Well it isn't only about combo but when he attack he just lag.
Like on my video you see when he dies he still attacks me that means the player has lag.

-=DontAskWhy=-

Biker 4 Ever
Reaction score
in that vid he lags .. but how many times was no lag and he killedin 3 seconds ?!?! lol he deserves the ban !

Newman

Legend
Reaction score
GUYYYYYYYYYS its HeroesBM... WTF? how many times he was banned? huh'? for using cheats...a lot of ppl just died in 3 sec from his sword ! Its heroesbm !

MrTerry

Reaction score
He is a dam lagger and maybe he got 3 times banned because he lags.

I don't know who Damage is I only know him from game I never talk to him but I support him because he lags.

FULLPK

WEED FAMILY♥ мдuu ♥
Reaction score
If you are defending him it shows he is your friend, he can defend himself, but nop, you are doing it for him.

Haha did he killed you in 10 TS? Even in your "defense video" he is hacking haha.

0:22 2 TS and you lost half of your HP.
Second 0:29 - 0:33, he is not attacking you?. O_O
I'm 100% sure that if he was attacking continually you would be dead in 4 seconds.

He is a cheater, he is HeroesBM.

Btw that's a good one, i'm gonna start using my speed cause lag can defend myself :p~

MrTerry

Reaction score
If you are defending him it shows he is your friend, he can defend himself, but nop, you are doing it for him.

Haha did he killed you in 10 TS? Even in your "defense video" he is hacking haha.

0:22 2 TS and you lost half of your HP.
Second 0:29 - 0:33, he is not attacking you?. O_O
I'm 100% sure that if he was attacking continually you would be dead in 4 seconds.

He is a cheater, he is HeroesBM.

Btw that's a good one, i'm gonna start using my speed cause lag can defend myself :p~
Unprofesional comment of a moderator. I defend him but I dont even know who the f... he is ,he always annoying me but 1 thing has to be clear for me: justice needs to be fair.

If he is a hacker why he wasn't able to kill me.

BTW: I fought him 6 times and I won everything and I got another video if you want I will find some time to upload it for you.

Last edited:

FULLPK

WEED FAMILY♥ мдuu ♥
Reaction score
Unprofesional comment of a moderator. I defend him but I dont even know who the f... he is ,he always annoying me but 1 thing has to be clear for me: justice needs to be fair.

If he is a hacker why he wasn't able to kill me.

BTW: I fought him 6 times and I won everything and I got another video if you want I will find some time to upload it for you.
Increase, decrease. Do I make myself clear?

MrTerry

Reaction score
You are not making yourself clear with your unprofesional behaviour.

You can call and say at me everything you want for me it don't mean anything and in my view you don't deserve to be a dam moderator you are doing nothing on the forum only hanging around and giving useless and disrespectful comments.

I made this video to make my point clear, he is a dam lagger ask Resistant too if you want.

FULLPK

WEED FAMILY♥ мдuu ♥
Reaction score
Unprofesional behaviour? What are you talking about Lol. It's just a video, what do you want me to say? something scientific about the video? I don't know how can I be "Profesional" talking about a hack video/not hack video. Want me to say that i'm agree? No, he is a cheater, he was banned, are you now saying that RESiSTANT's decicion was wrong when he banned him?

MrTerry

Reaction score
Unprofesional behaviour? What are you talking about Lol. It's just a video, what do you want me to say? something scientific about the video? I don't know how can I be "Profesional" talking about a hack video/not hack video. Want me to say that i'm agree? No, he is a cheater, he was banned, are you now saying that RESiSTANT's decicion was wrong when he banned him?
Omg, profesional talking what the hell are you saying?
I am saying that your comments are disrespecting.

Madhater banned Damage.

FULLPK

WEED FAMILY♥ мдuu ♥
Reaction score
Omg, profesional talking what the hell are you saying?
I am saying that your comments are disrespecting.

Madhater banned Damage.
I said how can I be professional..........talking about(...). not "professional talking".

Anyway he is banned and I'm not disrespecting anyone.

Zeus

Legend
Reaction score
are you freaking kidding me? there is a report with him posting B> Hacks

Status
Not open for further replies.