Login on Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

infested

Reaction score
Ummm just wanna ask if u guys can help me on my problem...ummm when i start my launcher everything is normal it will go up to the Infinity Server but when i click it sometimes it Doesnt Show the other servers such as serve 1 and blah blah blah... and some times ye i can reach the login in user and pw...but after that it will not show my character.... i did everthing thats possible on the tech Guide to solve this problem but still ..i already re-install it 15x to be exact.,, i extract all the patch that needed to put extracted to the root folder....and still im still having this lag thing thank you

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
Did you tried server 2 or 3? Is this problem appear rarely or always when you try to login? Tell me your account name or character.

infested

Reaction score
umm it goes for the all servers even when i just gonna click the Infinity Server it will just stay highlighten or some times i can pass through that Infinity server and i can type my use and pw but after that it wil not show my Character my Character name is Infested User honorme

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
1. Check if your firewall is set up to allow infinitymu.
2. Type your account with small letters (no caps).

infested

Reaction score
My Firewall is off and i have no ATV... and i did try to check if im on caps...umm im in standards...

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
So when you enter in your account you can't see your character? Could you take an screeshot?

Thanks

infested

Reaction score
umm sure... bt i dnt knw how to insert image here xo... *embarassed* xp

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score

infested

Reaction score
says i nid atleast 5 post to post URLS xo!! ummm do u have Msn or any messenger i could send this image

noob15

Reaction score
Press Ctrl and C then press Print screen

♥ Cursiii ♥

~ Mr.Alien For Life
Reaction score
He said he already pm'd resi the pic..
he's my old friend, ive been helping him with this prob for 2 days and everything
we do is not working :S

noob15

Reaction score
I got it (damn I had the same problem) I know .. I think because the internet connection isn't stable or is too slow. I tried DIAL - UP connection when I put in my Username And Password then press connect after some few second I get dc so try to speed up you internet if its not you internet try what RESi said to check your firewall if mu.exe or main.exe is blocked if it is allow it to play IM. I really think its because of the internet connection*

Status
Not open for further replies.