Game running slow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simeon

Reaction score
Well my problem is the following:
In the beginning the game was running good and fast, but the more i play it the slower it runs..? Is this due to the updates and larger size of the game folder.? or anything how i can resolve this problem?

Because it's not due to slow computer ;p i can run crisis warhead on high, cal of duty modern warfare on extreme and so on..

so let me know? :winkk:

Zeus

Legend
Reaction score
How much free space you got on your hard drive?

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
Upload llahlog.dat file from MuGuard folder which is located in our client and.

HellMade

Made to kill
Reaction score
slow running means u dont have video card drivers. or ur cpu is always at 100%. means u need to close ur programs when u playing mu. like msn,skype,utorrents. and etc.
anyway did u reisnstalled ur windows?

DJPaulyD

Banned
Reaction score
Lower the graphics of the game to +5.

Press ESC, Options, and well lower the graphics.

Simeon

Reaction score
My cpu is only at 20% max i got latest sony vaio 8gigs ram Q740 @ 1.74Ghz etc..
sorry for my late response i've been away for a few days. And slow meaning the game just hangs when warping, spawn of mobs etc.. gets that annoying not responding sign of windows.

@Hellmade why should i reinstall windows on a laptop nearly 2 weeks old to run a game as mu?
@ Resistant : i'll upload it first thing in the morning after completing my Math exam
I recon i can be home at 2pm (belgium time) gmt+1 bruxelles

Cheers for your responses guys! ;)

boycz90

Reaction score
i have the same problem like him.Other MU run so smoothly. But infinity MU...i really dont know what is this.It runs so f. Slow :(

DJPaulyD

Banned
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure it's because of MuGuard...

Also, server's speed has been running so slow lately, even if you got 100mbs internet, you'll still have delays so it sucks !!

:mad:

DJPaulyD

Banned
Reaction score
Tell resistant to change server host :plaths:

And change Anti-Cheat caz it sucks haha, can be bypassed so easily (Paying 180+ bucks for it doesn't worth it, sorry to say venci).

HellMade

Made to kill
Reaction score
Tell resistant to change server host :plaths:

And change Anti-Cheat caz it sucks haha, can be bypassed so easily (Paying 180+ bucks for it doesn't worth it, sorry to say venci).

loading only can be lil bit slower of hosting company, but not game speed. its something wrong with pc.
these guys looks like need to update a pc with microsoft-drivers updates.
download this and try . http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...34-3e03-4391-8a4d-074b9f2bc1bf&displaylang=en

P.S host is good , becoz its stable, server run time is 99.9%, also its holding like 1k players on .

Nova

VIP
Reaction score
Maybe we need to restart the server? (I dont really know what the heck im doing but i'm just giving some ideas on what it could be) How long has it been running for now?

boycz90

Reaction score
HellMade: thank you so much for help, i am trying to install that Software now. Hope it will be better.Love your server so much.

So i tried and still the same.I have this problem only in Infinity :-S so idk :( maybe need to stop play this nice MU :(( WHat a pity..:( anyway thx so much for help...

Last edited by a moderator:

HellMade

Made to kill
Reaction score
Maybe we need to restart the server? (I dont really know what the heck im doing but i'm just giving some ideas on what it could be) How long has it been running for now?
if server need to restart its getting restart be company or just be an admin. also if server is faking up, its gets error, and server shut down for like 1 min , and after that its up again.

boycz90: give me ur pc info, do a screen shot.

Jantsux

Beer?
Reaction score
20%cpu on a computer which can play Warhead on high options is actually too much,I can do the same and my processor is normally idle 0-5%

How many processes you have open normally(without all sorts of other shizzle).

AzulBK

Reaction score
When windows it's full of bugs , errors and other shits you just can not fix it . You have to reinstall , so do it , reinstall your windows and I am 99,99% sure your problem will be fixed . :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.