how can i fix this...plss help

Status
Not open for further replies.

neverloose

Reaction score
i have window 7 and google chrome...i dont know how 2 fix this...'.'..'.plsss give me a guide...plsssss.'.'.'.

Konvicted

Reaction score
Explain more dude , like what you can't fix ? Where you can't login ? Do you download the client ? Give us more details well explained so we can help as fast as we can , with your explain it will take us few years to realize what you want to fix ....

~kind regards
Konvicted

neverloose

Reaction score
if i click connect that will happen sir T_T........Warning: readdir(): supplied argument is not a valid Directory resource in C:\xampp\htdocs\warning\warn.php on line 74

Warning: closedir(): supplied argument is not a valid Directory resource in C:\xampp\htdocs\warning\warn.php on line 85
Client closed, muguard case 004, config.ini is altered.

Source Address : 120.28.209.39

Konvicted

Reaction score
Hmmm , MuGuard is having problem with your PC . Check the troubleshooting for the same case , or wait till Admins reply .

Nikki

Reaction score
dont put other files in it, and dont put any cheat or hack on, you client close becaus of the muguard, its not a problem with your windows, but what programs you put on, and what files you put in the game

neverloose

Reaction score
sir tomorrow sir....plsss reply...'.'.'.i will....bring my friend expert in computer im not so expert in computer..'.'.'.tomorrow sir GM nikki thank you konvicter thanks 2...'.'.'.tomorrow plss rply...'.'.i can unerstand 2 much the instruction maybe my friend can understand that,,;,;,;,

neverloose

Reaction score
i cant understand 2 much the instruction....plsss tomorrow rply..'.'.i will bring my friend.'.'.'.maybe he can understand all...'.'.'.thank you...for the rplys...'.'.'and TC always....tomorow plsss...rply..i will let my friend read all....im not so expert in computer..'.'.GM agent and nikki...sir Konvicted thank you...

Sm()ke

Never Give Up !
Reaction score
Get some person who can understand english, and do what aGenT sayd to me. It should help, I had same problem. :)

iSCREAM

Loading i5%
Reaction score
Look what i suggest you to do!
Download this
•Place the .rar file into Infinity Mu Folder
•Everytime you want to play make extract and let the launcher update
•Launch the game

Tell me if this solved your problem

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
If config.ini file is altered or any other file from our client. The file "llsc.exe" (autosync) will re-download and change with the current file. If you haven't changed anything in config.ini you shouldn't get this error. So you did. Try to restart your computer and run mu.exe if still not work re-install your game client and try again.

Do not use patches.

DJPaulyD

Banned
Reaction score
Look what i suggest you to do!
Download this
•Place the .rar file into Infinity Mu Folder
•Everytime you want to play make extract and let the launcher update
•Launch the game

Tell me if this solved your problem

He did that already 2 times...

RESiSTANT said:
If config.ini file is altered or any other file from our client. The file "llsc.exe" (autosync) will re-download and change with the current file. If you haven't changed anything in config.ini you shouldn't get this error. So you did. Try to restart your computer and run mu.exe if still not work re-install your game client and try again.

Do not use patches.

I don't think he changed config.ini file, that's what I thought when he told me his problem, but If he really re-downloaded and installed the game twice, then the problem must be in his PC, what aGenT did with Tauri should work for him, I believe he has some "paths" problem.

[EDIT]

Same problem here, config.ini problem.

Last edited:

neverloose

Reaction score
miller where same problem i think like ur thread at my top but u close now.....'.'.'.have a error my patching will stop and my anti virus was scanning....'.'.'.T_T

-tanoshii-

[hc]Go for the Kill[/hc]
Reaction score
1. try removing all files and installers of infinityMU inside your computer..
2. re download installer, and make sure it's not corrupted
3. place it on a new folder..make an easier path or place it on a folder outside the program files or somewhere (e.x. c:\infinityMU)
4. download newest patch from site as well, extract and place it inside the chosen folder (c:\infinityMU)
5. try running it this time and try to put the infinityMu program on your exemption list of your anti-virus

i hope it works :thumbsup:

-tanoshii-

[hc]Go for the Kill[/hc]
Reaction score
try doing my post above! :wink:

kaya mo yan brads..

Status
Not open for further replies.