Legends ..?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SUPAH

KILLAH
Reaction score
Why's there so many legends in Forum what have they done in forum to gain that possition .?
I will Point up few characters
For example Wizzin got 2 legends account if u might not know that .
PipoAkaWizzin is the same than Kimbo .
So i thought multiple accounts were not allowed . Dont he desserve Ip or Perm ban ..?
Btw he was also cheating when he was Game master by making Reports with his normal account and answering with his Gm account.

Ok next what about this names:
- bnc
- AnnonymouS
- Cassidy this one really impress me this user joined like 1 month ago and already granted Legend possition
- GodFather
-kleinsk123
The rest i think are fine if not someone corrects me if they has been Part of Staff or smt .. ! . But i think few of them hasnt been !

Nic

I think, therefore I am.
Reaction score
I wondered too.

♥ Cursiii ♥

~ Mr.Alien For Life
Reaction score
Every staff demoted are made Legends.

There should be something like , To be a Legend you need to be atleast 3 Months Staff or something x]

ThePiracY

>Respect to be respected<
Reaction score
Yeah I've thought about this too you know...
In my opinion, in order for somebody to be a Legend, they should have done something good for the server, or been a really good GM that was really liked by people, not just somebody that was part of the staff for a little while then got demoted or asked to retire...
x)

PipoAkaWizzin

&#9733; Da Soccer Star! &#9733;
Reaction score
For example Wizzin got 2 legends account if u might not know that .
PipoAkaWizzin is the same than Kimbo .
So i thought multiple accounts were not allowed . Dont he desserve Ip or Perm ban ..?
you've got 2 be kidding me , i honestly though u where a lil more inteligent , how can you say somth like that :p nvm , be nice zero
Btw he was also cheating when he was Game master by making Reports with his normal account and answering with his Gm account.
got proofs ? got any back up of that ? or ur still cryin coz i beated u so many times :) .. anyway w/e dude

1 More thing, GMs, HGMs, Admins, and all former staff members and old ones where promoted by 1 boss, RESiSTANT .. and when they all got demoted or just ran off, he made the accs Legends, and gess what.. decitions are called by HIM , you think venci ll be stupid and promote some1 w/o know him ?? or w/o know what things he have done for the serv. or any other thing ? .. so dude , just sit back and stay out of this coz its something higher than you :) its beyond your knowlodge.

do 3 things before you post a reply here,

1.) Think better before post and dont feel power just coz u have legend status
2.) INFORM YOUR SELF BETTER
3.) do me a favour and stfu xP

srry about this guys, but some1 gotta say it PEACE OUT :plaths:

StorMy

**Be loyal to Infinity**
Reaction score
then masterzero ..you shouldn't be a legend right?

Nikki

Reaction score
Some of them are ex gfx members.

SUPAH

KILLAH
Reaction score
Last edited:

PipoAkaWizzin

&#9733; Da Soccer Star! &#9733;
Reaction score
You wasnt even in this server when i was Part of the Staff .. ! Lil jealous girl!
she is perfecty able to post her opinion dude :) if you dont want opinions request to close the thread ;)
@Wizzin SO do you think i hate you .. yes i do here's the proof of ur Bad Job as Gm ..
http://forum.infinitymu.net/showthread.php?735-Banned-Character-MasterZero&highlight=MasterZero
You made a report with your normal character and u banned me with Your Gm character .!

simple.. you where insulting and cursing and acussin w/o proofs , just sit back and relax dude :)

PD: this is pointless becoz is going into another direction . ^^ do somthing MOD's :

Last edited:
Reaction score
you spend your only enemies
@ PipoakaWizzin: If you put Caption pipo is that it deserves Kimbo,
"It's not your problem that's wrong"

You are the least likely to speak your or you Legend: S

Last edited:

SUPAH

KILLAH
Reaction score
she is perfecty able to post her opinion dude :) if you dont want opinions request to close the thread ;)

simple.. you where insulting and cursing and acussin w/o proofs , just sit back and relax dude :)

PD: this is pointless becoz is going into another direction . ^^ do somthing MOD's :
You just overacted because You're breaking rules with ur 2 accounts . I dont find that fair . and Btw i dont want it to be closed because i want a Real answer from Why we got 2 many legends . Can we or someone make a History from all our STAFF.? You're Lucky that the day You used Bmd with me i had the hycam Off .. and it was too late bcs u ran away from me . and By the way did u actually know the rules . You Cant have 2 accounts .. and beside that . All ur friends knew it was you ''Kimbo'' so i dont think thats a hidden account . its bs and More .. You cant report with a Normal account and then ban with Your own Gm account You gotta let other staff review it and Ban me . You cant do it . Bcs if u start to insult me and so then i'm the Gm and i give u Perm ban .. without other reviews what you gonna say ? ..
@Enzo why u crying so much by replying this thread . Are you crying bcs it bothers you so much . Then complain about it in the right section and Close Your big mouth if you got nothing better to do . Its discussion section You're not who to tell me what to post in here. Btw Enzo stop being such a Random kid . I will quote ur signature ''I dont know you and i dont want you to be my friend '' having said that i dont expect You to post Your spam comments in my Threads again .!

Last edited:

♥ Cursiii ♥

~ Mr.Alien For Life
Reaction score
I will Close this thread to avoid further Flaming and Trash Talks.

Dont worry Guys, i will tell Admins about this, Thanks :)

Jantsux

Beer?
Reaction score
Legend rank is achieved by lost staff members.

- bnc - Old GM
- AnnonymouS - Old Moderator
- Cassidy this one really impress me this user joined like 1 month ago and already granted Legend possition - Maybe he has another name.
- GodFather - Old GFX
-kleinsk123 - Old GM

About the Pipo case,he didn't want his real account to be attached with his GM account,cuz he liked to keep his work away from his funtime.

This case is closed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.