[For all Admin's and staffs]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subzero

Freak as ****
Reaction score
Well, 1st of all i just want to say "SORRY" for what i did before. especially to Nikki, i know it's my fault thats why i get banned. because isn't right to spam in threads. Im just giving my opinion thats why i spam the thread. but its not my intention to spam the thread. I don't post just for fun. I just wanna say sorry if i open the topic "We need fair staff's" im just disappointed to what happen, and i can't understand why i get ban for very small reason. Sorry to all staff's here, i know your doing ur jobs very well. Im saying this because i dont want to have a bad image here in forum also ingame, im good to everyone also in fellow infinitians. Thanks for reading this and i hope all of staff's here can understand and forgive me. Sorry if i wrote in wrong section. Thanks!

StorMy

**Be loyal to Infinity**
Reaction score
Im just giving my opinion thats why i spam the thread. but its not my intention to spam the thread.
he said you are spamming because you don't give a clear answer.. something precise. You can help people by giving them the right answer... you know...

however welcome here back ...and take care next time.

Subzero

Freak as ****
Reaction score
he said you are spamming because you don't give a clear answer.. something precise. You can help people by giving them the right answer... you know...

however welcome here back ...and take care next time.
I know it was a mistake for me. I'm sorry for it. <\3

♥ Cursiii ♥

~ Mr.Alien For Life
Reaction score
Whatever ur mistake was,

/Apology accepted.

everyone deserves a chance right ? =)

Nikki

Reaction score
Its ok mate but now think twice before posting :).

Status
Not open for further replies.