About large complex potion !

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaguar

Reaction score
Hi guys and hy Admins. Well, maybe all know that with this large complex potion we die too hard and the game become more boring...I miss the old red potion +13 ( they still are in shop but i dont think they are used anymore) , that potion when you were in a duel you could saw who is the best, because you used a combo and that made a good difference betwen a player and another. And now almost BK use just TS and ,,QQQQ'' and another character too. I dont wana to Admins take off this potion permanently . But the game will be more interesting . And by the way.... it can be in game thist large complex potion but rarely. Please Admins and players if you agreed thist do something about that.:psmiley::psmiley::psmiley::psmiley::psmiley::psmiley:

♥Linda♥

Legend
Reaction score
i think if remove Complex Pots from Shops there will be more AP users because it's harder increase HP with HP Pot or SD+HP Pot,also FO vs. Uber - HP/HP+SD not very effective..

so i think it's bad idea..

COLDFiR3

DETHLESS <3
Reaction score
Dude why dont u try combo's if u're boord with TS?

LCP wont be removed for sure :)

Nikki

Reaction score
/closed, wont happen, you guys asked to add it, then to remove it same week you wanted to have them back. it will just be the same :)

try to do combo instead of being a TS n**B xD

Status
Not open for further replies.