Sh,ap,bug !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMARATH

INFINITYMU TEAM
Reaction score
Hello all !

I want so say some words for you. Sence Coldy got his account back i am verry peaced off with this idea ,i'm not a hater of him , i dont know him verry well and i dont care about him .
But the real facts that make me verry angry is how tha fak a player who used AP,SH,BUG VERRY ABUSIV and got banned so many times gets his account back ??????
For example i got ban cuz my pilot was using "AP" on my account (RESiSTANT can verify the log of the IP's) and i toked ban permanently and no one belive me .Now my feelings are true , to exist on this forum or server you need friends up there and no one can told me that isn't true !!!! Maybe i get ban for what i am saying here but this is the real TRUE !

But listen i really learned something , I LEARNED TO START TO USE HACKS ME TOO CUZ I WILL BE FORGIVEN BY THE GM'S LIKE COLDY NO ?????????? LET'S ALL PLAY WITH CHEATS ! OR AM I WRONG ?????

P.S. An answer from any GM is well came to clarify this thinks cuz i am verry confused o_O

*GODOFWAR*

Make it happen.
Reaction score
Dude Coldy unbanned his account with credits. So chill the hell out !
And he never used AP or BUgg.. Just once SH in CS but it was like a provocation towards him thats why he used ! He was mad on the other players. EVEN I TRYED TO STOP HIM.. but he still did it .. and he got banned as well.. well whatever.. he unbanned with credits.. I and many friends of him helped for that ! He's clean now !!
About him.. WELL U SHOULD MEET THAT GUY ! MOST FUNNY PERSON I EVER SEEN ! I KNOW HIM IN REAL LIFE, HE'S GREAT!

Last edited:

AMARATH

INFINITYMU TEAM
Reaction score
Dude Coldy unbanned his account with credits. So chill the hell out !
And he never used AP or BUgg.. Just once SH in CS but it was like a provocation towards him thats why he used ! He was mad on the other players. EVEN I TRYED TO STOP HIM.. but he still did it .. and he got banned as well.. well whatever.. he unbanned with credits.. I and many friends of him helped for that ! He's clean now !!
About him.. WELL U SHOULD MEET THAT GUY ! MOST FUNNY PERSON I EVER SEEN ! I KNOW HIM IN REAL LIFE, HE'S GREAT!
Now is the most funny person? Really dude you make me laugh !!

you're noob amararth u always will cry :)
My laptop+my internet connection make me a noob thats true , but soon the think's will be changed !

P.S. Stop licking ass'es and let the true to come up , you never let a player to say his opinion or what they have to say .QUICK THEY COME AND SAY "YOU NOOB" OR "CLOSE THREAD CUZ IS NOTHING TO READ" OR "STOP CRY" ... THIS REPLY MAKE THE PLAYERS TO BE BLIND AND TO NOT SEE THE REAL TRUTH

I AM A DONATOR , I AM A PLAYER WHO RESPECTS THE RULES !! WHY I HAVE TO PLAY WITH THOSE THAT LIKES TO PLAY ONLY FOR CHEATS??? OR THOSE THAT WHO ARE TRYING TO BREACK THE LAW TO BE A PRO ??? TELL ME WHY CUZ I DONT KNOW AND DON'T GET THE POINT OF THE RULES,RESPECT AND PLEASURE TO PLAY THIS GAME

SierraCypt

I•M•CosmoZ
Reaction score
But listen i really learned something , I LEARNED TO START TO USE HACKS ME TOO CUZ I WILL BE FORGIVEN BY THE GM'S LIKE COLDY NO ?????????? LET'S ALL PLAY WITH CHEATS ! OR AM I WRONG ?????
This mentality of yours is extremely wrong. You do not know the exact reason why coldy is unbanned and you shouldn't assume and go about spreading baseless rumors. This will only hurt the reputation of the staff members. With technology, changing of your IP is easy with just a simple call to your ISP and vuala, you're back playing the game again. Don't get me wrong, i'm in no way defending the staff, but i don't think you should assume as well.

Whether or not this is a conspiracy between coldy and the staff team, we'll never know! Unfortunately, like us, you don't have enough deciding power to set a judgement on coldy, so just let the staff team handle this and time will tell.

If you really want something to be done, boycott the server entirely.

Last edited:

Legit

Banned
Reaction score
Let me have my saying in this as well.
Not trying to aim at specific person or anything but here is what I know.

Coldy was banned for using SH in CS and I'm not sure how he unbanned it, maybe with credits? But anyways its Venci's decision since he is the Admin here. He have his own reasons.

@AMARATH Your point of view at this matter is wrong. You will get ban just for simply using SH in general. You can use credits to unban your account (which is like coldy did to his, maybe not sure)

@GODOFWAR I don't know how coldy in real life is really like but from my past experience, he isn't much of a fun person to be around all the time. He is ignorance at times and I personally don't like him that much.

SierraCypt

I•M•CosmoZ
Reaction score
Coldy was banned for using SH in CS and I'm not sure how he unbanned it, maybe with credits? But anyways its Venci's decision since he is the Admin here. He have his own reasons.
There was a post showing that he got unbanned because he sent RESiSTANT a working hack (this is one option to unban yourself). I believe SuperStell pointed that out, but there are many other reasons that we are still unsure of, so it is better that we do not assume.

Legit

Banned
Reaction score
There was a post showing that he got unbanned because he sent RESiSTANT a working hack (this is one option to unban yourself). I believe SuperStell pointed that out, but there are many other reasons that we are still unsure of, so it is better that we do not assume.
As to my knowledge, Coldy also snitched out people that he was using SH with to saved his own ass. Thats how he lasted until his previous ban. But its Venci's decision, acquired a working hack and upgrade MUGuard to block it is a good trade don't you think? But anyways everyone have their own reasons.

PS. Things I've mentioned above wasn't meant to put anyone out on the spot.

SierraCypt

I•M•CosmoZ
Reaction score
As to my knowledge, Coldy also snitched out people that he was using SH with to saved his own ass. Thats how he lasted until his previous ban. But its Venci's decision, acquired a working hack and upgrade MUGuard to block it is a good trade don't you think? But anyways everyone have their own reasons.

PS. Things I've mentioned above wasn't meant to put anyone out on the spot.
Of course it is a good trade off, this way RESiSTANT can block similar hacks used by other players.

Abesta

Legends Never Die!!
Reaction score
AMARATH: This is Game. Let the players use everything what they want. Anyway they will be banned. Coldy can unban himself with credits, or sending program this is normal thing. About IP ban, he can change his IP as well :))
And you are wrong to say "LETS USE CHEATES". Coldy used cheat, and now no one can believe that he is clear. He made his name bad. Everyone have his own game playing ability. Try to be Fair one, and you will be always respected.

Last edited:

♥Linda♥

Legend
Reaction score
  • Sent working cheats.
  • Changed IP.
  • Unban from Webshop.
These are the only ways he could get unbanned.

Any other questions ask RESiSTANT,the GMs have nothing to do with his unbanning.

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
He didn't unbanned from webshop. He sent evidences of others who have used hacks and sent the hacks. If he is playing with hacks now you can report him but don't judge him. We have reasons to unban him.

Status
Not open for further replies.