Time For Admin TO Support us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

_ManUnited_

Banned
Reaction score
i will go straight to the point....

My Net is good + Game Booster+latency all pos sible way to vanish THE LAGG

But still i encounter Laggg in this game... i dunno why some people say its because the host is too far in philippines...

Now Im asking Resistant to Support ASian people as well...we asian people support this game long time ago....

Now its the time Resistant the Admin to support us to have a good gaming No lagg No potting rate issue...

More Power Infinity

♥Linda♥

Legend
Reaction score
Lag can also be caused by your PC if it's old/outdated.
The host works fine,can't open host in every country,RESiSTANT isn't billionaire :p

_ManUnited_

Banned
Reaction score
yeah his not....but its time for him to invest a good gaming for us asian people.. i think almost 60% of this server is asian...and i think we asian is the one who giving life on this server.....thats why its time for him to put some money to change the host..he make a thread about chaging host....and a lot people agree with that suggestion {Resi suggest}

i think resi need help or partner from another country in this server to change the host.... right?

DEFENDER

VIP
Reaction score
Let me guess...can you Post your..net speed test?...On your connection? You can test it here www.speedtest.net and post it here...Mega is right...lag can also caused by PC

if you have 4GB and good grapics thats verry well...or you can buy new grapics..for game ask the shop its easy..

WoRMeR

XXX
Reaction score
But still i encounter Laggg in this game... i dunno why some people say its because the host is too far in philippines...

Now its the time Resistant the Admin to support us to have a good gaming No lagg No potting rate issue...
thats not lag maybe it is about internet provider or somth. server is running well :x

DeVore

Former InfinityMU Staff
Reaction score
Sometimes is not the Server Issue, Like you have A Bad Graphics card or Low-end PC or either outdated Software, There is many factors of Lag. But the Distance of Server maybe a huge factor also. This is already debated a past months ago. But it's causing European and Asian players flaming.

DEFENDER

VIP
Reaction score
Sorry double post.

Your have much Ping...and low download/upload Of course you have Lagg with that...no one can help you...only your self..if you change your

internet connection

here is mine slowly but cool

Last edited by a moderator:

_ManUnited_

Banned
Reaction score
DEFENDER...we all know that PHILIPPPINES HAS A LOW QUALITY INTERNET>...... compare to other country...... thats why we need a big support to the ADMIN because we supporting him also.

DEFENDER

VIP
Reaction score
DEFENDER...we all know that PHILIPPPINES HAS A LOW QUALITY INTERNET>...... compare to other country...... thats why we need a big support to the ADMIN because we supporting him also.

Okay..but dude no one can help you about your connection and you know that...i'm from philippines..and i played their before..using DSL connection its 5mbps and 1mbp of upload...verry cool...change it dude...trust me ;)

WolfBeast

Cooler den da coolest
Reaction score
Usa host plox!
+1 , then move the host to USA.
I dunno why the connection standard here in Infinity is bad here at Philippines but at Insania is just ok.
I played Insania without encountering any lags in game , but here , too bad.

Abesta

Legends Never Die!!
Reaction score
Well Victory as I see you are from Azerbaijan same as me. Azerbaijan too close to the Europe, I my self I don`t have any lag in game and you can also seach some potting rate videos of me, I have enough potting rate. I have only lags at evenings due my connection problems.

Nic

I think, therefore I am.
Reaction score
My Net is good + Game Booster+latency all pos sible way to vanish THE LAGG
As i tought, and you really think this is a good connection? 2MB lines are used to surf on normal browsers and not to play online games.
You even ping a server close to you GREENHILLS (<50mi) and you still have 99 ms. Other peoples have a ping over 200 - 300 ms and you are
the one who's complaining?

Do not wonder if yourself if you doesn't have the best gameplay, it's not RESiSTANT's fault it's yours, good connections to play starting
at 16mbits /upload to 2 - 3 mb.
So you have to find a way to fix your lags on your computer, by the way you're the first one who i've seen long time ago complaining about delays.

That's my statement.

Last edited:

𝓓im𝓔r

iMU Admin
Reaction score
-Victory- your internet connection is bad,it's not the server.The options are as other members have already posted out.Either your PC is encountering problems and needs to be updated or you have e bad internet connection.Server is running very and lag is not an issue.Check your pc or your internet,update them and you should be fine playing the game :)

Public Enemy

Banned
Reaction score
Well , ppl , i'mma not Asian(i'm russian) , but i have laggs too . (delays 1-2 sec.)
its not About my PC . (bought 1 year ago)
and its not about my ping/internet Speed : Here u can see .

i think there is some Host problems or idk ..

Status
Not open for further replies.