Are we on an economic Crisis??

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmiggleZ

UPTOWN BOYZ SINCE 1993
Reaction score
Greetings

I have just came back from being Inactive due to my Thesis proposal about 3 days ago. It has only been a month since I last played but how come the Market prices of things have gone ballistic? Imagine that a pair now costs 2ACC [W]'s!! and a set costs 4 ACC[W]'s ! What's even worse is there are players trying to sell items at even higher price, a set for 5ACC[W]'s ! OMG!

Didn't' RESiSTANT give us more credits rewards for voting? How the hell did giving us more credits make the Server Market price go WAY UP?

I really just don't get it. Either the entrepreneurs are getting greedier or the buyers just dumber.

I am writing this thread to try and inform everyone about this issue. When prices go high, it will just go higher and higher and higher if no one stops this insanity.

Truth be told that the market price won't really affect us NORMAL players, but think about it, how about the newbies who don't have much credits yet. How can they get F.O items when these greedy entrepreneurs keep tricking them and sowing their wealth.

On the humanitarian and moral side, letting this persist is like promoting stealing. It is just a bad social norm.

If possible someone should make a server Market price list or something like that.

Honestly speaking I know that this thread is useless since I doubt that those greedy merchants even have forum accounts and also because we are free to sell anything at a price because it really isn't a game violation to overprice merchandise. I am just hoping that this might somehow influence the merchant's and player's consciences.

Obviously they have the free will to do what they want but still it really is a "BAD NORM"

Thank you for reading this and I hope somehow, someway your consciences have influenced you by a bit.

With Love,
SmiggleZ

Nikki

Reaction score
Ppl just want more and more for less.

And with those 2 difrend credit ways the prices are difrend to.
But look like this 70% of the server is rich ingame.
And its like this keep the rich players rich and make the poor players broke.

Nothing to do about it.
Even these days uber acc are the new buy/sel product for those rich market dudes.

I see every year the prices go higher and higher.

Lowering prices wont be happen that fast.

-Oxygen-

[V I C T O R Y]
Reaction score
because the CREDITS and GOLD CREDITS METHOD!! they thinking that the price in webshop is become higher but the prices are all same maybe idiot players haha lawl

MrDigz

┌∩┐CRACKED┌∩┐
Reaction score
I've been stop playing IMU last 2months ago because of my school. Then suddenly when i came back to the server i am li'l bit shocked that the price of sets are higher than before and other players overpricing it. Hope the items will be back to their normal price.

Pikachu

Infinity Veteran
Reaction score
In-game society is also a reflection of real life. The money, which is basically wind acc, just doesn't have the same value anymore. As Niki said, people just want more for less

Abesta

Legends Never Die!!
Reaction score
Hmm maybe thats why their names is "TRADER". It means buying cheaper and selling it for higher prize. Anyway I am not Trading for a long time maybe over 1 year (just buying GOLD PET). Thats why I don`t know well about current prizes, but as I said they are just only traders for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.