[6 Years InfinityMU] Uber Rocks

Status
Not open for further replies.

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
Hello friends,

Happy Valentines and InfinityMU 6th Anniversary.

Our lovely server reaches 6 years on 14 February (Valentine's Day ^^ what a coincidence) .

Lets celebrate our 6th birthday with "Uber Rocks".

Event Info
You can win Uber Set for your main character class by posting in this thread your comment about InfinityMU and Community & Server itself.
Depending how amazing is your story to our Community your account have chance to win Uber set. I will choose the winner of this event. I am very sensitive person and I will choose the best and the perfect one. Deadline for posting is 15th February. (10:00 AM, GMT+2)

* Only one Uber set will be given to only one account. Don't forget to post your character name in your post after posting the amazing words. ^^ Proof that you really want Uber Set. If I really like two posts I might give second Uber set.

Requirements:
1. You don't have Uber Set on your account.
2. You are loyal (active) player to InfinityMU Community.
3. Your account in game or forum is registered in 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009 or 2008.
4. Forum account must have at least 30 posts (not by spam).
5. You never been banned for permanent.

I want to please the MODs to delete all posts that does not meet the requirements.

Thank You,
The InfinityMU Team

Seju

Hateful
Reaction score
Hello Sir Resistant my name in-game is -[BOLT]- or all my friends in mu call me HESTiAS because that's my first name here in our beloved server. I Started playing InfinityMU when my Bestfriend "Ukii" call me and said he already found a good MU server with cheat free and FO sets and it's a good new for me. When i play our server. I met pretty good players that I will never forget. First is Kyoshi who help me to be a DopeBoyz<3 Second is my friend Pioxy. Hihihih!<3 (I became loyal to my master until some problems occur on us.) after being in a Dope. I usually go to LOT(Land of Trials) to hunt some good ancient items^_^ after a hard work. I finally been trade by a 1 FO Sword (MG SWORD) and a BB+Pink FO Sword(BK SWORD) After having that. I continue finding sets for my BK. Coz for your information I thought ancient items are ubers -.- Hahaha! After that. I found my self collecting FO Set until know that I have my sets. :)) Thank to all the person who help me here and specially for all my friends,BestFriend,GuildMasters, After completing my quest in our server. Someone told me that if you want some fun. Go to our Community Forum and that's my Bestfriend Devore a.k.a CarniVore ingame.XD Well after that. I saw Zangetsu Being a GFX MEMBER. I ask him what does it do.. Well he said to make a cool sigs. In my mind i new that i will not able to be a pro signature maker. But even though i have so many competitors. Still i strive hard to gain that position until know. ( I once leave the Forum but came back for all of my friends) Well. All i must to say. Im very happy that. I will celebrate my 1 year of staying here in our server and in our Community. Even this story will not pick im proud to share what it's been staying here in our little bonding together. We unite as one even though we are in other country. But still we have this friendship in our heart to share! Thank you sir Resistant on making this wonderful server. If i ain't play this server i wont know what true friendship is. Thank you and God Bless for our Community and to our Loyal Players and Forumers! I love you and Be safe always :) HAPPY ANNIVERSARY INFINITY MU! HAPPY 6th ANNIVERSARY! :*

Loving and a loyal Infinitan
StarBurst

PS: No uber set in my account
A loyal and active player ingame :)
Forum Account Registered in 2012 of May
Have 30 Post ( Not by spam )
No Banned History :)

Last edited:

lekso

Main Is Result!
Reaction score
Hello Infinity, i'm playing here about 3 years, many players know me as lekso, but i changed name to R.Z.A. , i have had left this mu for some time, i was looking and playing other mus, but could not find better one, i came back here because, here are loyoal and frendly people and gms, when i asked them help or advice they helped me. i want to win uber set because i dont have it and can cant buy it from georgia, its my only way to get uber, win event, hope ill win this event, We love Infinity, Hi to all From Georgia.

i have not been baned,
i dont have uber on my acc,
registered at froum since 2010,

ps. i wont start lying, i join this event to win uber... and be agnry with me :):):)

Last edited:

Abesta

Legends Never Die!!
Reaction score
Hello InfinityMU Community :))
Today I will talk my InfinityMU History, how I joined here and etc. (I am sorry if my English not so perfect bu I think it is understandable)
One day in 2008 November, I went to one internet cafe for choose one MuOnline for to play. I didn`t have my own PC that times. Well, I entered to the xtreamtop100 and started to seach. I am old school player, playing MU since 2003, so I wanted to play Season 3 version which is my favourite one. Then i saw InfinityMU, entered web site, clicked to Online Player(there had section like this before in our web address). So i saw that, there got over 200 player Online, Fo items, All jewels at NPC shop and took my interest. I downloaded, joined and played. First I did few resets then bought some boxes for an excellent set. I made Ashcrow set with full Dame Decrease+ Luck, made it +13 and played. So in 1-2 day i reached Max stats(32767), then gone to Arena for try myself. I saw one BK Named: QWERTYPL(I guess I remember his name correctly) and he had guild named: CRiMiNAL. So i joined that guild, and that guy saw that I am weak coz of set but my combos, playing ability is good enough. So we talked eachother made fun and he was my 1st friend in InfinityMU. Then one day I tried to give 1 stat to my Str/Agi/Vit/Ene for to try if it is possible to add over :) And nothing happend till I switched then I back to the game and saw that all of my stats are 0 :)) I have been so sad, because I don`t like to level up due I am lazy :-D So I leave this server for about 1 month. Then I thought about Grand Reset and 30-40 more reset then I would be Max stat again and would gain 2500 Credit. So I did what i thought, backed to the Game, reseted made it max then gain 2500 Credit. And I bought 1 Gold Pet with this Credits. Then I sold my Gold pet to 1 Set(Plate), so so I started to trading. Bought, sold, winning store, Hide And Seek events then I made my character with MAX FO SET. Started to PVP, Won, Lost. And Abesta started to be famous one, gained respects of players, found many friends. CRiMiNAL was disbanded, so I started to seach for a good ally. I saw xVIPx of SuperBrown aka Harry. I saw that here got many online players and they are owning Arena, so I started to join their team. There got 2 xVIPx, one was SuperBrown's and the other one was JustForWar's. JFW from Azerbaijan same as me too, then i decided to stay this ally. I been more famous with this Ally, won Battle Master battles of SuperBrown and been BM in xVIPx. Joined to the Castle Sieges, won many times. And one day I saw one fake Site at POST. And I never faced those thing before, so I though that it is true one. I joined that site, wrote my Password, Login, choosed Credit 50,000. And i thought that it will done in 24 hours and I will get 50,000 credits :) I am stupid right? :)) Then after 24 hours I tried to enter my account then BOOOM "Your account is invalid". Then i got what happened, what was that site for. It happened at eary 2010 i guess. So started to be inactive, since i haven`t got any account and at that account i had over 15 Set+ many weapons. Then I didn`t play InfinityMU for 5 month. Then one day my real life friends who I brought to the InfinityMU, they said me that, come and Play make your character with max stats then we will give you full GEAR. When my 1st account scammed, they deleted my character Abesta too, then i made new Abesta with new account (current one). I made it MAX stats with max gear. So New Abesta borned :)) I saw my old friends, gained newer ones. When I back I saw New sets named: Uber. Then I been noob one, because I had problems with Modem, i had very weak pot rate plus i wasn`t Uber user. Then too many players could kill Abesta. But I always respected players then, they gave the same respect to me. Even when I changed my modem, I still don`t lost my recpects. Thats End of my story, opsss not END, the story is still contuning :))
From 2008 till today, I haven`t got any Uber set and I think that it needed now :)) I don`t know if this stroy will win Uber, but anyways I enjoyed to write my Story to here. Nothing to say, who deserve he will win.

MY In-game name is: Abesta...

Thanks for Reading, I know it is too Long, I guess you guys will not bored :-D

yuriprime

Certified Euter
Reaction score
First of all i want to say Happy 6th Anniversary Infinitians!!

I started playing (2011) infinity mu and i find this server awesome since it has active GM'S , admins and they are very friendly and approachable and the server's advertisement strategy was good because they make every player satisfy to the game and one thing more i like in this server is the donation transaction is faster than other server it sometimes gets delay but it surely will be puted on your vault without problems. I played this server without knowing someone I always voted this server not only to earn item but to help this server be last more years and i met new friends to mingle with ingame and they thought me how to market and i started to earn items with them and i joined events and we started to make our guild AION and we had been winning the Castle Siege witch made our friendship more stick and i never got ban since i started playing infiintymu till now i still dont own uber set because of financial problem so i decided to join this event so if i have given a chance to have this opportunity to get uber i will be glad to get it and if i didnt win this event I would gladly accept it i know we are all deserving to win but only one should be pick.

More power Infinity! :)
Happy 6th Anniversary again. <3

Character name: TsuperMan

Aiska

Cookie Mistress
Reaction score
For Infinity it will be a 6th anniverasry and for me 1st one :XD:
My friend told me about this server and I thought "Why not?". I'm playing MU for a looong time. But this server is different from others. My first thought about this server was like that: "Everyone can have FO set? WTF? Not fun at all...". It may be stupid that everyone have FO sets, but why not? It give us a chance to see how it is to wear sth like that. I was really happy coz I never had Fo set. I was voting like crazy to get one. First ofc I dropped set from boxes but only for their look and don't walk nacked xD And so on I had my first FO set! Ofc my first character was elf. So my first set was for her. It may be stupid but I buy sets coz of their apperance. Ohhh dear... I'm a girl! Fact that I play games doesn't mean I'm not feminine! Arrr.... OK. Easy now xD My friend who invited me here stopped playing. It was a bit boring without him coz I didn't have too much friends. I tryed to be more open for ppl. And sooo I met a lot of new interesting ppl! I was in a good guild. I'm not good at remembering names so... sry I can't rememer what was my first guild T_T I also made my own guild with elf as a GM xD First I thought I won't have too much members. Hehe it wasn't true :D My guild had about 20+ members (for me it's a lot) and they were not weaklings, they were a good players and they still are :D I had to disband my guild but ehh.... I had to. Many reasons to do that. Next I joined DopeBoyZ (h) I'm still in guild (h) Even if GM is not as active as he was :p It was a nice experniece to join such a strong guild. Ppl I met here are still my fiiends and I hope it won't change :)
This server is first of all I met Game Masters. It was really funy coz I never thought that GM will be so close to players. I always thought that beeing GM is cooool! GM also have a lot of duties to do but still they make for us a lot of events :D I won in some of them ^.^ It was rly funny talking to GM when no1 care about their possition. GMs are also a living beeing right? ;)
And soooo on! Year playing here passed and I still want to play moreeeee! Why not? Myb I'm addicted to this server now? Myb.... When s4 sets appeared it was like: "Woooohoooo! I want it!", but it was rly expensive... I had to collect a lot of credits to buy it but it was worth it :D My new set i soooo cooool *^*
Playing here for me is not for pvp (like all of ppl do - sry I'm elf, I can't help it xD) I enjoy talking to my friends and meetng new ppl! Myb I make PK from time to time... but for fun - like almost all of ppl here :D
Soo let us spend more time here and have fun together! Let's make this server immortal! :D

PS. I didn't write nick of players coz I don't want to favored sb (yeah, if sb cares xD) but I think that ppl who I would mention here will know what I was writtng about ;)

In game nick: Aiska
Banned: never!
Have uber: sweet dreams...
Loyal: ofc! Why not :D
Registred: in 2012

Jehovah

Triumph
Reaction score
First of all i want to greet you a beautiful day! And Happy 6th Anniversary

I have Uber Set but I’m here just to share about what I am with InfinityMU…

When I first heard that there is a game kinda like I am playin’ back then other MU online game actually a named Jacob (AVOID in-game) he first introduced me this game said a lot of stuffs about the game and I was extremely interested, kinda’ liked it. But after I played it Jacob said, “play InfinityMU it’s a good, fun and lots of good ppl there” I said back to him “hmm… but I don’t have any gears(Items) to use with…” and then he says “I can lend you some…” funny story but true… So I played InfinityMU I think I registered since 2010 or ’11 then I played with it until now…Not been banned since I played this server banned only in chatbox because of my brother spammed it…But there’s sad story also… sad story comes from I think month of October 2011 my account been hacked by my pilot…that night I look up to the sky then says(in mind) I think I will quit playing now  on…I look for a sign that I will still play this game, funny but this what’ve said to the sky above… “please stars give me a sign, any sign that I will still play the game (InfinityMU)” this is true the give me a “poop” a poop of I think I remembered that was a poop of a Bat…So I laugh thinking about nothing why’ve laugh with... also that’s where I get my word laugh “kwi kwi” (sound of a bat) actually the “poop” forehead not in my eyes kwi kwi… Then this last month My account been hacked again ^_^ but RESi recovered it for me and says he think I have viruses in my PC, so I take some actions and format my PC not thinking there are files can be deleted ^_^ just to play this awesome game…and here again still playing InfinityMU! Whatever problem, walls slaps in your faces just solve and face it not by giving up but by facing and live to it! And If you think your alone in the game when you have problems No, you’re not alone… a named RESi/Venci was there to help us all!!! Thanks to this awesome guy who helps all ppl I know you gonna say to my face that “yea man ofc. Because he’s the admin” kwi kwi… but He’s always there for us all… loving and care about us! Haters and natural no hater? Make sense so your important to the haters… kwi kwi…
This could be my first and my last game!!! Kwi kwi!!!

As I mentioned before
I have Uber Set not intend to win just to share…

Thanks for reading my Story! Kwi kwi…

Best Regards,
-Crasher

[ Vincent Paul ]

eXtremeONE
Reaction score
Before anything else, I would like to congratulate this server for reaching its 6th year! Happy anniversary to all of us here!

This game is addicting, yes and my girlfriend proved that fact to me. I used to play this game as a past time since high school but then the longer i stayed, the more i wanted to play it more often. This isn't just a game anyway, because people are communicating, making friends and enjoying! People thinks this is a waste of time but come to think of it, kids who are playing here would even learn how to compete, to gain something, and even learn to help each other which can be applied in the real perspective in life. In here, we always find somewhere to belong into. No trying hard, just yourself, doing the best and showing off your abilities. Back in 2012, i searched over the net the Extreme top 100 and i found this server which until now i am thankful about. The directors and moderators were really kind and approachable so a kid like me before wouldnt think twice to join! Also, The title infinity MU sounds really interesting to me thats why i started playing and today i knew why it is infinity because on my part i think i will have an infinite addiction for this game!i dont know anymore when i am gonna stop! My girlfriend would even threaten me that she will break up with me if i won't stop playing but ofcourse i wouldnt allow such thing to happen. What i did is that i promised her im never gonna go out with my friends so ill have more time for her, and the remaining time to play the game i love, and it worked! One time, she asked me my user name and password and i was hesitant to give it because she might delete my account but then oh well its useless because she found it out herself without me telling her, and guess what? i was surprised when i caught her playing using my account. Yes! My girlfriend is trying to learn the game for me and i am too amazed about it i know if she'll learn it, then she will understand why a lot of us here loves this game! Lately, I won the infinity mu idol which for me is something I can keep. This server is giving me something, teaching me to try, compete and telling me to never be a coward! May everything we have learned here will be applied in our personality because in such way we can be more proud of this game even if I know that we already are! more power to us all!

I know that I have what it takes to join this event because I have met all the requirements stated.

Much Respect,
TOISTORIES

Last edited:

BoyBulingit

Banned
Reaction score
[Dear InfinityMU.. My name is Tonyo my ING name is TonyoDJ and No_One! Umm.. This is my First Anniversary to Celebrate with this community so im happy to be part of this family.. Im 2 years in this community and i am happy that i play this game.. Here the story goes.. :happyy:

I was so bored on November 25, 2011 and i don't know what to do.. I have computer on my side and i search "youtube" then when i search it.. there is ONE video that i admire and i will like to see.. I see MU in the Chanel so i watched it.. theres so many MU that a search on.. but some of them go beyond limit.. so i stop searching and i said to my self that "there's no MU here that is not beyond limit?" (Beyond limit for me is --> Having Set that have ANIME and Swords Like Tall as a building.. ) so continue .. :happyy: When i search in google i saw lots of MU games.. But i dont like them.. so i decided that i will make a lottery in which the top 20 MU sites.. so i wright it in a piece of paper and i remmber that Infinity is rank 15 or 10 something.. So i roll the 20 piece of paper and put it in the big box i rumble it shake it.. and when i get my piece of paper that wright InfinityMU!! I download it as soon as posible.. then this part is my favorite.. When i play Infinity my first character named is BOYxKANTO [SM] i have difficult to play coz i don't know how to play.. Lucky some 1 help me to get some items to get some stats to kill some mobs were to spot.. so on and so forth that guy help me is named NewBIrth i remmber.. so by the time goes by i played i loved and i am happy playing infinityMU.. so the past 2 years gaming Infinity is too much important to me.. even tho "Bagyong Sendong" Appear and destroy our home.. the passion besides u playing gaming and play loyal to the game is to cut BIG PROBLEMS in your life.. "the time when " typhoon Sendong" Strikes us.. iv been not playing due to our irresponsibility to get on the feet back.. for the past 3 months after that typhoon strikes my hand itching to play ONCE AGAIN MY INFINITYMU..

Thank you InfinityMU for being one of my Stressed free medicine.. :)

Happy 6th Anniversary InfinityMU..

--> Sorry for my bad english..

Your number 1 Fan.. Tonyo a.k.a TonyoDJ / BOYxKANTO
/FONT]

Maslaczek

-F-E-A-R-
Reaction score
Hai all :)
It is great time :) It's time when our server gains 6 years... I Start plaied here in 2009 year. I think it's much time :) I have still friends whose plaing here still like me. I play MU for about 6 year's and i never saw that great server. My friend tould me about that server, and from that time we still play. We like play here, but delay's making us mad (domat). 3 years ago there wasn't uber's :D And we was so pro :D Now it's so hard to kill someone in uber because uber have great damage and defence :D Im not active on forum but i play on server everyday :D Now something about Resi :) He's so helpfull... when i had problem with client he helped me with it. And i still play because he helped me... What more i can write ?;> I think nothing ...

In game nick: Maslaczek
Banned: No banned.
Have uber: No. :D
Registred: in 2009

INFINITYMU ROCKS

Nanika

VIP
Reaction score

So uhm. Hi to all beloved Infinitians! :) Happy 6th Anniversary! (domat)

My name is Gav and I started playing InfinityMU since 2012 for now, but I have account last 2010 or 2009 idk. ( I already gave this account to someone, and make another one xD ) So I start playing InfinityMU when my friend told me to play this addictive MU server, I started playing using a DK class then BK & BM. And then one player gave me a set, so I accept it actually :D I have a lot of experience in this server. So many GM's active, helpful, kind, guided me. :3 I voted the server everyday and I rewarded a credits. So I kept voting and voting to buy/have a Sets,Items,Acc or whatever XD Then I didn't mentioned that this community has a forum. For my first time that I register my forum account, I can't understand what to post in here XD. Then, when I reach my fullstats and fullgear, i started Pk'ing at Arena, Devias, Lost tower, Dungeon, Lorencia or anything else. When I go to lorencia, a lot of buddies, other friends gave me items. I see some set around that wearing excellent set+ancient option, then I just saw realized that it was an Uber Set, I was amazed ofcourse, ^^ and sometimes I wish I could have it. :)

In-game name : -Unknown!

I'm VIP in Forum because my friend gave it to me but i don't have any uber set. I just wanna say the truth. :)

Thankyou and Happy 6th Anniversary to InfinityMU! Stay strong bud! (kiss)

Last edited:

justine

Reaction score
HI, INFINITIANS . HI ADMINS MY NAME IS SkEpTroN10 IN GAME I WAS START PLAYED MUINFINITY THAT WAS LAST YEAR 2012 JUNE MY BESTFRIEND TROW AND UKII SAID THIS SERVER IS AWESOME  AND FAST ITEMS AND NO DUPE AND I PLAY MUINFINITY AND MY FIRST ITEM I GOT IS DARK PHOENIX SET AND PAIR KNIGHT BLADE AND MY FIRST FRIEND I MET IS PREVHY WE ALWAYS PLAYING PVP MATCH AND MY FIRST GUILD I JOINED IS FACTION THE FACTION IS SO STRONG GUILD WE HAVE THE CASTLE ALMOST EVERY WEEK AND MY BEST PART OF PLAYING PVP MATCH. AND AFTER 5 MONTHS I START INACTIVE BECAUSE I ALWAYS BUSY IN MY LIFE CAREER AND SOME FAMILY PROBLEMS. AND MY ALL ITEMS I GIVE IT ALL TO MY FRIEND AND NOW 2013 I START A NEW ITEMS AND NEW LIFE IN INFINITYMU. NOW I WISH TO HAVE UBER ITEMS THAT WAS MY DREAM ITEM . THAT THE END OF STORY SORRY BCOZ ITS TO SHORT HAHA I GOT NOSE BLEED TO SPEAK ENGLISH.

MORE FUN INFINITYMU
THANKS FOR READY A SHORTS STORY AND HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY 6 ANNIVERSARY OF INFINITYMU STAY STRONG . 

In game nick:SkEpTroN10
Banned: never!
Have uber: IN MY DREAMS
Loyal: OFCOURSE YES NEWLIFE MEN HAHA
Registred:2012

:eek:ye:

Last edited:

DonTTrymE

Reaction score
Good Day

1st Of all i would like to say Happy 16th aniversary and happy valentines day to all Infinitian,

I started Play this Server since 2011 i think, I always vote every 12 hours and buy and sell so that i will be Rich, After 2 years i got rich but its useless because i got scam by => Sir.Luffy* , Sir.Blake* , Sam!* , DemOnz, pnagkaisahan nila ako i lose my F.O TITAN and Brave SET 4SB 5UBER WINDS i trade to them = 2 accnt with Uber set and the one accnt have Uber hyon+ sacred MOK and now i cant login the 2 accnts with uber sets T_T so sad, But I'm still not losing hope to play this server coz i love so much infinitymu So I still continue to play even though i got scam, I only have now F.O DK ,GD, Scale and 3 PAIRs -_- T_T so sad much huhuhuhu, When my friend -Cr@sher told me that have an 16th anversary event and the prize is Uber set by own choice I am Glad and i want to join immediately in the event so that i have a chance to win uber set its my Dream hehehe. Hopefully I win this event ^_^ thats all i love you all Infinitian Players, Staff , GMs, Specially To Our GOD here Admin RESi vinci More Power .

InFinityMU ROCKS my WORLD xD

In Game Name: T@nDaG-SDS
No Banned
No have Any Uber in my DREAMS only haha
Im Active and loyal this server Since 2011-2013

T@nDag-SDS => Says Dont Lose HOPE to play Like Me Even though i always got scammed T_T but its OK its only a GAME yeah.

CRANZY

BbeLove!

Reaction score
First of all i want to greet the whole INFINITIANS a Happy 6th Anniversary and Happy Valentines :)

I started playing Infinity since 2008 . when the time of dupe is popular . My First Guild here is BadVoyZ because Sir BornToKiLL invited us to play this MU :) and after like a one year . all BadVoyZ are inactive and me . I play again infinity last 2010 because i miss playing MU :)
I met a new friends :) AION family :) i always smiling in that GUILD :) til'now im in Awakened aka. AION guild even they hate us . because they call us Cheater -.- but i dont care about they saying . because its a game . Goodluck to Infinity more YEARS to Come plss :)) thanks to all readers sorry for my bad English :(

Ingame name : -Cranz[X]
i Dont have any UBERS :) because I'am Only a normal Player .

Best Regards ,
-Cranz .

Nemiroff

Banned
Reaction score
Hello InfinityMU Community !
Well my story in InfinityMU Community!
I start to play in InfinityMU since 1 year or more maybe. First, it was not anything serious but I found some friends play too and i decided to play too. Then InfinityMU became my favorite server, i made alot of friends who help me whit development like Paul(BAGGER), Pioxy <3 , Krys(grozen), *GODOFWAR*, and Venci help me at first i have alot of problems who Venci fix it. So i meet BAD.GIRL! and we make a BaDGuyS we pvp alot and we had a cool ally just the best guild xD. Then we disband it idk why xD , and now i have alot of friends in InfinityMU Community and some guys who hate me -.- ! xD but this is game. Now im in IForceI family guild and its awesome. So what about Ubers , s4 items , i think its great about s4 items in s3 server crazy but cool xD. So ill continue play this amazing server till my end ! xD So this is my story in InfinityMU Community for now. And HAPPY ANNIVERSARY INFINITY!!!!!! <3 !!!!
Loving and a loyal Infinitan
TheBone

PS: No uber set in my account
A loyal and active player ingame :)
Have 30 Post ( Not by spam )
And i dont have a ban. :)
Sry for my English ;x ! xD

See ya ingame girls and boys !! <3 !!!

Last edited:

Ambassador

What the Fox said?
Reaction score
Hello ADMIN RESiSTANT I've been here again to greet out beloved server (InfinityMU) a Happy 6th Year anniversary, we all know that we have been suffered for a big problem,and still we are standing and unbeatable season 3 server.. I am happy to say that this server is GOOD, GREAT and FANTASTIC.. And By the strong power of our community InfinityMU are still the best and King Of Kings in MU Continent ..Happy 6th Year Anniversary and More power to our server (InfinityMU)

In game name: bandong
1. You don't have Uber Set on your account. NO UBER 100% SURE
2. You are loyal (active) player to InfinityMU Community.
3. Your account in game or forum is registered in 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009 or 2008. I've been here for 3 years Since 2010
4. Forum account must have at least 30 posts (not by spam). yeah all my post are not from spam
5. You never been banned for permanent. And my account has not banned Hsitory

Last edited:

mamapro

Hottie
Reaction score
Hi to all i want to greet InfinityMU Happy happy 6th Anniversary and congrats....
Before i start i want to congratulate Sir RESiSRANT for being good Admin in InfinityMU and making this Online game as the best online game i ever wanted thanks a lot bro...

after i graduated in college i seeking job due to i want a brand new pc in my room so i got hired in a mining business for a chemist position. so every salary i buy 1 part of my new pc tell the time come up i build a new pc but my problems is i cannot enter the infinitymu due to low videocard im soo sad on that day..so i decided to buy another cpu just to play infinitymu soo i work hard again and after my work done as a chemist in mining business i was hired again in Department store a a SALES-CONSULTANT soo every salary i saved 1000 to buy another and high in build up cpu just to play infinitymu.. In my situation i have a hard time just to have high in cpu just to play mu..But my ambition before way back to my highschool life is to have pc in my own room because it soo hard if i dont have pc in my own room..when i play mu infinitymu it can easily take out my stress and problems in life even though im alone in my room...So after my contract end in Department store i save 18000 so i think its enough money to buy high in build up cpu..so i buy good and condition and its brand new im so happy on that day because at last i own my 2nd cpu and high in cpu that i wanted..
After that i download infinitymu in site an im soo excited to play infinitymu thin i play at first its hard to my part because i don't have friends in this sever so i read furom rules because i don't have any idea what to do to have good items so i read the furom..i was surprise because its easy just to vote 12 hours a day just to have good items..thin one of my classmates in college tell me that every 100 reset u can get 3500 credits and this guys also influence me playing infinitymu we are both nobs in that months we don't have any set so my friend told me its easy to have set and he told me its uber set we don't knowing that set is just only ancients we both laughing on that day because when we got pk its easy to die wearing ancients soo slowly by slowly we know how to do only just vote every 12 hours thin make a lots of grandreset u can own what u want set u want to wear..
My problem now is the pk event its hard to pk just wearing F,o set..uber set is a big advantage to pk...maybe i won this event its my first time to wear good uber set in my life and i will enjoy more playing infinitymu..
thnx again hope u can understand what i write sorry wrong grammar.

In game nick: MAFIA-XIXI
Banned: No banned.
Have uber: No. :D
Registred: in 2011

INFINITYMU ROCKS

Excallibur

Reaction score
Hello! My name is Tomas, all my friends now me as tomy, (i started to playing this mu 2 years ago i think, but i created this acount on forum when i started to saw the news here). One day, i was looking mu's for having fun and entertain me for a long time when i found this mu. When i started playing i didnt now the vote system and i was in Lorencia with Excallibur and someone gave me a sword f.o. I was very happy when he gave me this, and he started to helping me to lvl until reset 2. Then i new the vote system and started to vote, in that time i became so addicted to this mu^^. I get f.o stats and bought my first set f.o, Dragon Knight set. Then i created a dl and then an mg. I was very emotion because i haded bm, dl, mg all f.o. Then with the classes i stopped to playing mu and now im here now, voting again and so addicted again :happyy: . Now i wish that i have an uber set and i feel me so strongh with the uber hyon dragon set (oh) and how mamapro said, i will enjoy more. I wish with the uber set because for this moment i cant buy one because of my age :sad_xmas: .

My name in-game is: Excallibur

¡Happy 6th aniversary!

-I haven't been banned yet.
-I registered in 2011 if im correct.
-I have not bought any uber sets.
-I have more than 30 theards.
-I'm very active.

Well, thanks you and i wish wining this event. :want:

Last edited:

heaven1

Miamiheat
Reaction score
Hello InfinityMU:

First I would like to greet InfinityMU HAPPY 6TH Year Anniversary!

This is my story:

I have been playing MU for several years now I started playing 10 years ago and was still plying in other sever I started playing MU because my girl friend broke up with me back then and I was so sad and I need something to keep me busy, first I tryed playing MU and I did kno what I was doing and then one friend of mine is also playing MU so he though me the commands and all... then after 2 years of playing I stop playing because I got merried not my former girl friend my wife today so for a while I was unable to play any online games then one day my wife bought our own PC so I have started doing facebook but I got bored so I decided to play another online game but I did really like the other online games... one day my wife me and my daugther whet to a computer shop neer our place my wife was chatting with her family working abroad and my daugther was watching mikey mouse club house for me I have nothing to do then I tried to check if they have PC game so there I saw infinitymu I registered and then started playing again I so loved it agin so i decided to keep playing I started playing infinityMU and I love it better than the other server because of the FO items admin are fair not bias and it's really cool men I ral do know how to describe InfinityMU can't compare it to other server and because I love infinityMU i ask my brother and friends to try the server and my brother loved the server as well he now one of the addic and my friend was playing it as well I have atleaset 5 recruites and all of them are always voting because we want InfinityMU to keep running.... I am not into dueling what I enjoy doing is trading but my brother he love dueling but my other friend they would like to be the strongest just to kill for fun hahaha I am old but I am young at hearth specially when it comes to playing MU, anyway my wife just let me play InfinityMU atleast she can keep me from coming out of the house because my wife preffer me staying at home rather going out with friends so playing InfinityMU is like hitting two birds with one stone I enjoy playing and keep me away in spending money in geting drunk with friend any way my friends are also playing so we can communicate in games.. hahahha

I love you InfinityMU you make alot of people Happy so for InfinityMU cheers!!!

Characters name: 6JAMESHEAT
No uber set yet
Active Player
Not Banned

#PvpLord

Banned
Reaction score
Hello Infinity, i'm playing here about 3 years, many players know me as TimberLand, but i changed name to PvpLord , i have had left this mu for some time, i was looking and playing other MuOnline, but could not find better one, i came back here because, here are loyoal and frendly people and gms, when i asked them help or advice they helped me. buy it from georgia, We love Infinity, Hi to all From Georgia.

GEORGIA LOVE YOU INFINITY MU

In game nick: TimberLand
Banned: Never.
Have uber: No. :eek:h noes:
Registred: in 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.