Big Game Event [Big Event] Valentine's Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nic

I think, therefore I am.
Reaction score
(h) Hello Infinity Lover's! (h)

The Valentine's Day is upcoming soon!

For this special day of couples i have tought about a special event for you, the principle
is very simple. Upload a picture of you and your girlfriend / boyfriend & post it into this
thread.

Rules are simply as well :

- Name & Age of both must be written
- Provide your picture & and the NAME by one of your (in-game characters) here at this thread.
- One picture is enough
- It must be really you & your girlfriend (don't even try to search in google) it's easy to find out.
- This event is just valid if we have reached a maximum of 10 registrations

Prizes -

1. Place : unique 8000 credit(s) to your in-game account.
2. Place : unique 6000 credits (s) to your in-game account.
3. Place : unique 3000 credits (s) to your in-game account.

Deadline to send your pictures is 02/14/2013

The winner(s) / best & most beautiful photos will be choosen & voted by the staffs (staff section), the award presentation ceremony
will be at 02/15-16/2013.

Thank you, your HGM Nic

Last edited:

Chavo Joven

ChavoJoven
Reaction score
Hi this Picture taken on December 25, 2010. And She Was My first Girlfriend i brought in my House :D I just wanna share my moment With Full Love:) at this Thread and Happy Valentines Day to all of us..will I just turn 18 at this Picture and she was 21 :D
My Ingame name: -HackeD

Last edited:

Titan

-=Fire Fighter=-
Reaction score
Well i want to register since Nic said, Valentines Day is for Everyone :X

I have 25 years, She will be 23 years Exactly in Valentines day :X (born in 14th Feb.)

Char name:YoggiBear =)

NaturalS

Who's your Daddy?
Reaction score
My Girlfriend's name: Sarah Mae
She's turning 18 years old this coming august and I'm turning 20 this coming october.
From now on, we have long distance relationship status because of our schooling
but in holidays we meet up together and make some fun,
so I uploaded the skype picture, that's the only thing we can see each other. :D

Character name: Yofiel

Luigir

GEEK GUY

Reaction score
maybe people call me "crazy", but I do not care. She's my girlfriend, sounds crazy, right? Why? because we live a far away, and I can talk with her via facebook, skype and sometimes via phone call.
I just want to let everyone know that I do not care what they say, it only matters that I feel the love and that someday I can be with her.
your name is Myka dianne Minor Nual, she have 19 years old. About me I have 22 years old.

PD: I edited my last picture, because I want that you would know my real history with her!
sorry for that!

Happy valentines!

character name : [L]uigui!

Last edited:

NoMercy

Top Contributor
Reaction score
Well here is one of my ex-girlfriends.Picture was taken back in May 2012 in a party.We are not together anymore.I broke up with her in August 2012.Currently i'm 19 years old and she is 20 and her name is Xrysa.She is just a good memory to me now..
PS : Sorry for the quality of the picture,i just found it in my computer as it is.

character name : Enzo

Last edited:

Bogart

VIP
Reaction score
my name is lloyd anicoche and my girlfriend's name is gretzel esperon i am 15 years old and turning to 16 this comming march 30 and my girlfriend is 19years old and turning to 20 this comming september
we both love playing infinity mu i just teach her how to play and now she is a good citizen of Infinity MU im just sharing our experience playing more power infinitian's .

CharacterName:$[B0g@rT]$

-Oxygen-

[V I C T O R Y]
Reaction score
Hello This girl is my long last GF... her name is Jane Lean she'e 17 Y.O and my name is Kiert Lester im 18 Y.O this girl is really special to me because she's the only girl that make my Bad attitude stop or let's say she making something strange for me to fear her :D i love her soo much were always celebrating our Anniv in May 17. i always remmeber that when our anniv we always cook cookies/ she really likes to bake like cup cake and share it to our family we have a stable relitionship no conflict at all no jealous to anyone for me its a perfect relitionhp i have :D
[

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

in-game name : -[Victory]

Last edited:

CRANZY

BbeLove!

Reaction score
Hello i want to show my Girlfriend's picture and I for this Valentines event :) her name is Princess Mariel Paras . her forum name is -Cate-
her age is 18 years old turning 19 this coming march 04 . and my name is John Christian Agapito 19 years old . we get together since May 19, 2009 . so in May 19, 2013 4th years Anniversary (h) (h) . I Love her So much :) .. btw Happy Valentines to all :) specially to -Cate-

Character name :
-Cranz[X]

[ Vincent Paul ]

eXtremeONE
Reaction score
I would like everyone to know the best girlfriend in the entire world, her name is Candy Abutan and she's 18 years young. I'm Vincent Paul 20 years young and we've been together since the 8th of April 2011. I feel so lucky having a girlfriend who supports me in everything I do, and I do not know what would I become if I haven't met her :) This is one way of showing her how proud I am for having her in my life. She's everything to me and I want to let everyone here to know about that. Happy valentines day to all of us especially to this girl right here.

in-game name: TOISTORIES

Last edited:

Akken

VIP
Reaction score
Hi ! This Picture was Taken in PATAG , Silay City Negros Occidental :D My Girlfriend's name is Caresa and my Name is Zain :D We are almost 2 and half year :D She's my world and my Everything .. i can't live without her .. i Really Love my Girlfriend so much ! :D <3 ZAIRESA FOREVER :D
here's our pic :D

ZAIN LOVE CARESA :D
if you want more pic .. just tell me ..

ingame name: GfXZShau

Last edited:

Cate

QUEENCATE!
Reaction score
[/IMG]

I will just try to join this event. :) So, this is me and my boyfriend Cranz, His real name is John Christian Agapito. we've been together when we we're only 15 yrs old. and now Im turning 19 yrs old on march 4, he's already 19 yrs old. We have shared many sad and happy moments together, we've been through ups and downs but now, we're still kickin' and will be celebrating our 4th year anniversary. :) He'll do all this crazy things just to make me laugh. I used to call him "Baby Bunny". Love him to da bits! Happy Valentines to Y'll Infinity players. Spread Love!
-Cate

Attachments

Last edited:

queensai19

Hottie
Reaction score
''valentines day big event''

Hi Im El and My partner Name is Sheila.We Have 1 year and 3 Months Relationship.
We want To Share Were One of the Happiest Moment In our Life.Have a Nice Valentines Day To All And God Bless All of Your Relationships.

In Game Name:Surat

Attachments

Last edited:

$aint

I will Hunt You!
Reaction score
Hello everyone i just want to share my Girlfriend picture and me :))
you are curious why we are wearing black costume , right? its because we are both dancer from our school this is our first day of being in a relationship and until now we are still together. we are now 2 years and 2 months ( GETTING STRONG)but we both know each other for 3years over.
my Girlfriend name is Abigail Borres Lepaopao She is 20 years old and im 20 years old too :) our Monthsary is December 7 which supposed to be December 6 but he said yes to me @ 12:30 A.M Philippines Time
This Girl Really beat the Heart of mine and I REALLY LOVE HER.

Happy Valentines Day All :) and God Bless
LOVE WILL KEEPS US ALIVE :))

74599_502354389816134_1408837141_n.jpg

P.S: I just want to share our story guys :))

Bimpo

Be Strong
Reaction score
LiLongBK

Hi guys! :brigade.baka-wolf.c
My name is Andrew(Andrei) , i'm 20 y.o.
This is my girlfriend, her name is Vika, she is 18 y.o.
We are together for about 3 years.
I am very glad that I have such a ray of sunshine like Vika :-*(h)
And on Valentine's Day I wish all of you be happiness and much love with your lovers!
:winkk:

Character name : LiLongBK
(h) Happy Valentine's Day Dear Infinitians! (h)​

Last edited:

Apollo1

God of Music
Reaction score
Hi Mate
My Name is EZRA JOHN im 22 year old and my ex-GirlFriend Name KATHERINE REBUITAN she is 21 year old this coming september 1 This picture taken on arpil 21 2011 In MANILA This picture is Memorable to me this the last time we meet each other and after 2 week we broke up with some "reason" i cant explain
I share a sad story of me and my ex-girlfriend

Happy Valentines Day Mate

Character name:ZanGetsZu

mimaw09

Reaction score
Hello Everyone!
I'm Cristian Dave 20 y.o. and this is my girlfriend Mina 19 y.o.
We were together for 2 years and 6 month. I hope we last forever!

IGN: Blunge

PS: HAPPY VALENTINES TO ALL!!!

chow

Reaction score
Happy valentine's infinitians!

My name is Jaydee Pabalan(chow) , i'm 20 years old
My Girlfriend name is Paula C. Gutierrez ,she is 19 years old
We are together for about 2 years.This Picture Was Taken Last year Dec.25 ,2012 . I love this Photo because this is the moment that we are so happy :in love::in love::in love::in love:

Character name : TABETZ
Happy Valentine's Day Dear Infinitians!
:baby::in love:

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.