Serious Problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jhin

Reaction score
Hi Resi and Staff team members .
Today we wanna talk about new Hosting. Since u moved server to other country , pot rate of 80% players decreased also laggs came ..
I know , that now ppl will argue about this problem , but i want to explain smth ..

1 )U will say , now u can see and feel how we (pinoys and latins ) players played , but Before , most of them had poting about 3-4 (enough to fight), Now 80% of europeans have about 0.5-1 pot rate + lags , hard lags
2) u all will argue to let resi leave server on this host , but as result he will loose many players , who hadnt ***ty lags and who lost poting rate .. (on my example : i had 8-10 now i've 0.5-1)
3) For Resi .. i suggest u to move server on neutral server , where all of us will be in the same situation , Same pot rate , same lags

P.S. Resi , playin with so terrible lags and pot rate its just a loosing of time .. we arent 10 years old kids , most of us are mature guys , and when we want to relax and just play mu , we can enjoy playing it.

Wrathbinge

Reaction score
I think you wanted to post it in Staff Section? :D

As i know this new host is momentary, until resi find one much better for everyone, I am from Venezuela - Latino America, and in really this new host is very good for me, but the server need to be equal for everyone.

So do not worry & just be patient :p.

Jhin

Reaction score
no :) i want to see players what thinking about it. guess 80% of them agree with me and they has same problem with me :)

StorMy

**Be loyal to Infinity**
Reaction score
none said the actual host is good.... some of us are waiting patient...
venci knows very well the situation...just be patient.. there in real life are also problems not only here..
some of us as you said are mature people... and if you are enuf mature, you have to know about those problems...

just be patient...and don't scare people around :)

Wrathbinge

Reaction score
Well, as I've said:

As i know this new host is momentary, until resi find one much better for everyone, I am from Venezuela - Latino America, and in really this new host is very good for me, but the server need to be equal for everyone.
We just need to be patient until resi fix it.

Abesta

Legends Never Die!!
Reaction score
Thanks for this thread.
Mu is virtual/ online game. And there have enough mu online servers. When Players choosing his MuOnline for to play, first checking ping/distance to the server, then how server setting up, and how many players are playing the server. We- Europans choose this server because of Hosting(slow ping) and counts of online players. Many of us are mature, we need MuOnline just for PvPing and enjoying from PvP. Since InfinityMU is PvP server, we can`t enjoy PvPing with such pot rate. Today half of players whom I PvPed, called me LAGGER :) I can`t explain them that, I have lag due New host. Honestly playing with such pot rate is just loosing of time as thread says. Today, I been online 8+ hours in game, but just AFking :-/ Please take some action about this problem. If Host been changed, so let us know.

NaturalS

Who's your Daddy?
Reaction score
no :) i want to see players what thinking about it. guess 80% of them agree with me and they has same problem with me :)
are you sure 80%?
Admin, knows everything than you. and he knows what to do.
this is free game, you dont need to buy a card to play here.
THIS IS A FREE GAME. so you need to be contented what vencii's doing
cuz he knows everything about his server.
we need to wait for further announcement from him.

btw, dont harsh him.

Last edited:

Yujiro

Obeyed Snow
Reaction score
lol there's nothing to be fixed since there's nothing wrong with the server, just different host xD if the game runs fine why all the complain? buhaha

Jhin

Reaction score
Game lagging like a hell for us maybe its normal for you guys but not for us.

Windi44

(◡‿◡✿) (╥﹏&#
Reaction score
You can never satisfy everyone's needs. The world is quite big. No matter where you change the host to, there will always be dissatisfaction and disadvantages of some regions or countries. There is no "best" solution to solve pot rate problems. But I know Resistant can limit the number of potion one can use in 1 second aka Potion Delay. As right now, every players' concern is only about pot rate, so I think the best solution is to put a delay on it. Whether 2p/s or 5p/s or 8p/s is up to Admin's decision.

Last edited:

NaturalS

Who's your Daddy?
Reaction score
lol there's nothing to be fixed since there's nothing wrong with the server, just different host xD if the game runs fine why all the complain? buhaha
cuz they're selfish, they concern about their selves.
everything is fine. server is fine. admin moved the host
it is because due the DDoS attack.

SuperStell

Legend
Reaction score
I just want say something, the European Hosts do not give support agasn't DDoS attacks, so that's why RESiSTANT have to change the host and we dont even know where is the host, dont know why you all are complaning about it now, the servidor is not stable yet, everyone have lags it's not only you, I have lag sometimes too,that's because of the DDoS attacks, when the DDoS attack stop, I'm sure Venci will explain all for us and do what he think is better to the servidor.
Note: Well mate, European isn't 80% the game, There's A LOT of pinoys and Latin americans than Europeans.
Note2: I just talk venci will change much more things, like block the WTFast, so I think there will be changes in the pvp system and he will put the host in a Neutral place.

That's my opinion, just want share it, Peace.

Windi44

(◡‿◡✿) (╥﹏&#
Reaction score
cuz they're selfish, they concern about their selves.
everything is fine. server is fine. admin moved the host
it is because due the DDoS attack.
They are not selfish, host server have always been in Europe for almost 6 years. Sudden changes ofc will bring shocks for the Europeans.
Asia, America, Latin America, Canada in another hand seems to enjoys this new situation.
As I was saying, can not satisfy everyone's needs.
There is no real solution to this situation. And there is no "neutral" host also ^^

Last edited:

Citakki

Node Dev & GFX
Reaction score
i had like those host ,but i`ll wait for answer our staff :) they spoke in anyway host will return when ddos will stop

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
Filipinos is the 50% from the game then Latin America with USA. Europeans and the rest of countries is 30%. But this is not about where the players are from. It's about your wants and I know that you feel a bit increased latency now. This is because the server is not anymore located at lovely Europe. I have said it in other thread and I will say it once again here - if server is at Europe at this moment you won't see it online with weeks and maybe months because the attacks is too powerful and no european service will offer us something stable and for our budged. If you wish to have a great european latencies go and find other place to play. You won't find it here at this moment because we do not offer european service and latencies. I don't have lags and I can play normally but I have a bit increased latency. If it all depended on potions speed then all players from Latin America, USA and Philippines wouldn't exist in the server (like you said that many will quit because slow pot), but they are the biggest part of it now and earlier. Why they haven't quited no one knows but maybe just you. ^_^ I bet everyone knows why.

If you gonna open more threads about this I will understand it but you won't change anything but your account blocked at forum just because you want the server death (asking for europe again - europe granted us 2 weeks unstable service while the attacks been sent to server). :)

If you have any other "serious problems" feel free to make new report with something which is not already answered. I don't see anything here more to be discussed. Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.