Confused...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daemian

Reaction score
I`m a litle bit confused...after the server was moved to the USA i had the same potrate as befour(10-12/sec), that was enough for me:). In this weekend (20-21 april) i was not online cause i was on holiday with my friends...When monday i entered to the server i observed that i have a big lagg and 0,5-1pot/sec and it does not changed... Im confused now cause i dont know what`s the problem but its really enoing to play with that lagg:|...any ideas?

NoMercy

Top Contributor
Reaction score
You can use WTFast for better pot rate and anti-lag.Server is in USA and it will remain there for now.There's nothing else you can do.

Some of you have issues with pot, others already don't have. It all depends on your location. It's not possible at the moment for server to be near everyone's home, but this days just have little patience and we will fix the latency for most of player.
As you see similar thread was made and this was RESiSTANT's post in the thread.As he said latency will be fixed as soon as possible.

Thread will be closed to prevent spam and i think i already answered to your problem.If you still want to post something else here,send me a pm and i will open the thread again.

/Answered & Closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.