Big Game Event [Big Event] Your Halloween Story!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MASiGLA

XHAXHAXHAXHAXHA
Reaction score
Hello Infinitians!

Since Halloween days is coming, here i am gonna make event for halloween!

As the title said: Your Halloween Story! ( Its like comics but theme is Halloween so make it scary: http://forum.infinitymu.net/showthread.php?59370-InfinityMU-Comic-Event-1 )

that means you have to make your own halloween story, OWN don't even try to fool us just to win big prizes if we caught you using others story you will be sent to Bandnana Island.

How to join?

- Post here your entry and a screenshot of XtremeTop that verifys you vote for our server. (Crop them avoid advertising other MU Servers.)
- Stories are related In-Game only
- Put some fraps like scary places ingame.

Prizes:
1st Placer will receive Pair Sword or 1 Sword and 1 Shield ( Includes Season4 Features)
2nd Placer will receive 9,000 Credits
3rd Placer will receive 5,000 Credits

and also the other participants who is not in the top will receive 2,000 Credits as consolation prize for putting an effort in joining this event.

Deadline of Submission is in: 10/26/13 , we will announce the winners in November 1, 2013.

Keep the thread clean guys! :)

InfinityMU Staff Team,
Phantasm

Last edited:

Bogart

VIP
Reaction score
Hello this is a short story when my friends got kidnapped by a big and creepy monster when we are in our in journey. I need to saved them .Its not easy but I need to saved them because they are my friends and they are important for me and at the end I succes to saved them and Im very thankfull even though Im scared to monster Ive succes saving them.

Lesson:
Face your fear and A Real friend always there for you even if you dont have money
Treasure your Friends

Last edited:

MASiGLA

XHAXHAXHAXHAXHA
Reaction score
come on , more participants?! :)

btw i deleted 1 rule.

- Make the story atleast having 150-200 words. (Removed)
make the story atleast good. :D

Ogre

Banned
Reaction score
Hello,
I Share my Halloween Short Story :) I Hope you Like This :eek:ye::eek:ye:

''$ephiroth And His Friend''

I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS <3 I LOVE INFINITYMU :)

Last edited:

Wrathbinge

Reaction score
Hello, this is the history about love when my wife were abducted for a creepy monsters and their slaves! First fighting Vs lot's of slaves, Right & Left Maya's hand, and vs the incredible Nightmare boss!

History:

I was so worried looking for my Lovely wife, then I heard she goes to Kanturu Core to train and lvl up.

Then I have remembered there was a strongly boss!

I started my journey, fighting with lot's of monster:

After fight a lot, i found something like a Laboratory where they experiment with mobs to make them stronger's! I have continued my journey and found one Portal.

I joined in another place, where was lot's of monster and some bosses, i was very tired but i can't stop because i must rescue my lovely girl.

After fight and destroy all bosses there, I have become the hero of the habitants there, because I killed those bosses, Also they were really happy because they can't continue doing rare experiments on their bodies :). After it I talked with a good girl which told me where my GF is.

I found her after 3 days of journey killing monster, bosses, exploring unexplored places, helping people. After some days relaxing myself, I have Invite her to really nice place, where I have married with her.

And we lived happy for a long time, raping nubs, and doings "stuffs" :3.

-----------------------------------------------------

Regards, Wrathbinge

Last edited:

Bernadeth

Infinity Goddess <3
Reaction score

-Tears of the Lost Princess-

Once upon a time,
In a far away land named Infinity Kingdom,
There lived a princess of fascinating and alluring beauty.
Her name was Silverdust.
She had a very silky skin that it shimmers like silver every time it’s kissed by the rays of the sun.
She was loved by all her people for her kindness and prosperous reign.
Indeed, she had a very good reputation as princess of her kingdom.

One day, she went to the chapel to pray for her parents when suddenly, an unexpected visitor appeared.

"Knock Knock Knock!"

To be continued...

Last edited:

MASiGLA

XHAXHAXHAXHAXHA
Reaction score
BUMP!

4 more days to submit your entries and please don't forget to put the screenshot of your vote in xtremetop 100 !

MASiGLA

XHAXHAXHAXHAXHA
Reaction score
BUMP!

Last day of submission is till tomorrow guys! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.