Status
Not open for further replies.

Sm0ky

I Am Da Sexy Beast! Rawrr
Reaction score
Hello, Infinitians

I will host an event named;

Find the hidden word/image

This event consists in finding a post to which i will add an image/word to make sure that it is the correct post. I will be, of course, giving you clues so that you will not have to turn the forums upside down to look for it.

So, how does it work?
I will edit an old thread which has been inactive for 4 or more weeks and hide an image/word in one of the posts. The post can be from a thread in any section where regular users can post and view threads. There will be clues. The event will start with 1 clue. After 24 or more hours I will give an additional clue which will lower the prize. From the third clue onwards the prize will remain the same.

The first person to reply to this event's thread with a screenshot of the post with the image, "Last edited by Sm0ky" message and a phrase; the link to the post, and the Forum Name of the poster wins. After the winner has been announced I will re-edit the thread to remove the image/word

How do we find the link to a post?
That is very simple. When you see a post, you will notice each post has a number within a thread. You can click the number and your browser's address will change to the post's address. Here are some images to illustrate my instructions:

*First, we find the post and click its number:

*After clicking the post's number, our browser's address will change to the post's address. That is the link you're looking for:

How do I take a screenshot?
To take a screenshot of your screen press the Print Screen button. Everything displayed on the screen at that moment will be captured and copied to your clipboard. Paste the image in an image editing software like MS Paint, Photoshop or GIMP and save it to your computer. You're free to crop the image as long as it shows the post with the image I appended, the "Last edited by Sm0ky" message, and the phrase below the image.

How do I upload screenshots?
To upload screenshots you need to use an image hosting website. Examples are https://imageshack.com/,http://tinypic.com/.

Rules:
1.The rules are simple. Please read them thoroughly:
2.You need to have 30 posts in your post-count to participate.
3.Edited entries will be invalid.
4.One user may only post one image and win only once per event: you only get 1 chance for 1 image.
5.If you lack any of the information required above (screenshot, link to the post, or the forum name of the poster), your entry will be not count
7.The entry will be invalid if the screenshot doesn't show the "Last edited by Sm0ky" message or the phrase. The phrase will be: "Image for the Find The Hidden Image event of <date here>".
8.If you used a wrong format, your entry will also be void.

Format:
The format for your entries will be:

Code:
Screenshot:
Link to the post:
Forum Name of the poster:
Prize:
The prize for this event varies depending on the number of clues I've given:

If the post is found with only the first clue, the winner will receive 300 credit.
If the post is found after the second clue was given, the winner will receive 200 credit.
The prize from the third clue onwards will become 100 credits.

Notes:

If you have any questions about this event, feel free to PM me or any of the moderators.
This thread is for entries only. If you spam, you will be given a warning/infraction.
If both images are not found within 3 days, the event will be closed until 4 days have passed since I posted the last pair of images.

HINT: Greetings
HINT2: Newcomer[/SIZE=5]
Code:
Kuroko - (200 credit)
.Mac - (1000 credit)
-Shinobi- (800 credit)
[/CENTER]

Last edited:

Sugbo

Your <-Ex-> GFX

Reaction score

Shinobi