Big Game Event [Big Event] InfinityMU Love Story Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titan

-=Fire Fighter=-
Reaction score

(h) InfinityMU Love Story Video (h)

Dear Infinitians!

Valentines day is near and i want to see how much charm and kindness you can give towards a cute girl or a girl towards a boy. This is an Ingame Event so you need to make a beautiful video :)
For example if u want to propose her then you can select as a beautiful place like: Devias Church inside the town or Devias 2 altar but i will leave it on your imagination :)
Call your friends to help you to make much better and cool your registration video ;)
Use 3D Camera (F9 to Start, F9 again to stop or End button, rotate by holding the Scroll button on the Mouse, zoom in/out with the scroll) if u want to make it more aswome :)

Here are some requirements:

- The Participants needs to be 1 Male (Bk/Mg/DL/Sm) and a Female character (Elf)
- You need to make a Video, you can make more videos and edit/cut them to looks the "story" more cute. Also i suggest you to use Fraps or any other Recording Program just dont change characters in the video. 1 Elf and 1 Boy as registration.
- Staff Team Members are allowed to register too.
- Registrations without "video" are disqualified.
- Video must have minimum 1:00 Minutes length

Prizes:

+

The 1st Place Will recieve: Sacred Mace of the King Fo Both Characters of the couple or FO Season 4 Item by choice + Golden Fenrir!

Each Participant from the couple (Elf + BK/Sm/DL/Mg) will recieve 2000 Credits who registered the event succesfull.

DeadLine: 24th February! Winners will be announced in: 28th February

Dont Miss the chance, its not hard to make a video, try to be the best!
Who got Questions, feel free to ask, write me Private Message, leave the thread clean for the registrations <3

Good Luck!

(h)(h)(h)(h)(h)(h)(h)(h)(h)(h)(h)(h)(h)(h)(h)(h)(h)(h)(h)(h)(h)(h)(h)(h)(h)(h)(h)(h)(h)(h)​

Last edited:

Draco™

Reaction score

Here is our entry together with my partner Zerahiah.

Hope you get to like it guys! Had a hard time converting and converting ROFL!

Happy Valentine's to everyone!

IGN of ELF: oOSpiritOo (My main: [Draco])
IGN of BM: Zerahiah

Thanks!

Last edited:

Titan

-=Fire Fighter=-
Reaction score
Countdown strated:

24 hours from now on to submit your registries. as i see nobody wants Sacred Mace of the King with GPet, well i dont think the requirements were that impossible to complete :)
you still have the chance today to get in. tomorrow when i come home from work, the event will be closed.

Marceline*

♫ ♪ » AngE ♥ MusIc « ♪ ♫
Reaction score
Deducted some scenes bec. i thought the video would turn out to be too long. :unsure:
anywaysss, hope you enjoy watching..whatever this vid turned it to be :grin:
Peace! Spread the love!

name of the BK: RuhmIsLove
High elf: nymphmusa

Last edited by a moderator:

Titan

-=Fire Fighter=-
Reaction score
Registration Closed.
Im sorry that only 2 infinitians took the effort to make a video, seems like other players didnt wanted to recieve in such an easy way 2000 credits or even to win the SMOK + Gpet.
From theese 2 videos soon we will announce the Winners, will make a Poll and u can watch there the process.
For the Registrered users: dont PM or recruit infinitians to vote on your entry. Let the luck and the talent decide who deserve to be the winner.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.