Big Game Event [Event] InfinityMu Lottery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chavo Joven

ChavoJoven
Reaction score
Hello Guys,

Just bringing up some Old Event which hosted by Dragunov and It called "InfinityMu Lottery"

No Idea where to Vote?
Click Me and I will bring you there

I'll be hosting an event for all. This event will be called "Infinity's Lottery" but not like the real Lottery Prize would not be money of course and would not be as good as you think. This event will be for our server because instead of betting money or items you will just need a screenshot of your vote with the Right Captcha Code. together with your numbers. This will be (6/55) Lottery it means you need to pick 6 numbers from 1~55 only.

How this event works?
You need to pick 6 Numbers from 1 to 55 Only (6/55) then vote for our server every 12 hours. You will post here your screenshot of your vote with the "Right Captcha Code." together with the 6 numbers you have picked. and i will pick numbers by Lottery Quick Pick via http://www.random.org/quick-pick/

Rules to follow:

You need to have at least 50 post to join.
No using multiple accounts.
You can only post another entry after 12 hours.
No multiple sending of entries, one at a time only.

Note: Please read carefully the instructions to avoid unnecessary question(s) let's keep the thread clean as much as we can.

What are the prizes?
2 or 3 Lucky Numbers = 3,000 Webshop credits
(It will be divided to the winners if in-case there are 2 or more.)

4 or 5 Lucky Numbers = 5,000 Webshop credits (It will be divided to the winners if in-case there are 2 or more.)

6 Jackpot Numbers = 10,000 Webshop credits (It will be divided to the winners if in-case there are 2 or more.)

When is the draw?
The draw will be on Saturday, 7th of June GMT-5 and then gonna post the winners together with the lottery draw proof. If no one win, then the last entries will be ignored and we will start a new one for the week.

Good luck
SyndiCate

Last edited:

Chi

First King
Reaction score
16-10-31-15-03-08

Chi

First King
Reaction score
16-10-01-03-40-35

Status