Winners [Winner]InfinityMU Author January

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score

We have a winner for the Author event for January.

She got all votes for her entry - Sephora

This month was different than the last,but still we read some interesting stories

Thanks to everyone for the participation of their entries

Here is our winner's entry.Enjoy

Sephora
Code:
Verdehille
He knew he had to run and still he couldn't move. His body was shivering and the shock was too big that it was making his blood freeze. He couldn't feel his legs or arms, all he was thinking was "How could this happen.." The terror in her eyes was killing him from inside and yet he knew that it was already done and nothing could change it. That was his life from now on.
The adrenaline run through his veins as he started to run. He was running away from there, from everything that was once sacred to him and now it meant nothing. "Where will I go now?", he was thinking as his legs were rushing towards an unknow direction. It was cold, but he couldn't feel the snow under his barefeet because all he could think about was her. She was the most beautiful one in the kingdom, the purest soul he had ever met. When her father, lord Sath, found out about their love, he treated it as treason. Verdehille witnessed her beheading and he couldn't do anything, he knew he was next and all he craved for was revenge. Lord Sath was a cruel and powerful man and he wouldn't stop until he had what he wanted. He never stopped and his pride and honour were what mattered most in his life. 
Verdehille remembered the first time he met her. She had beautiful long blond hair that sun made look silver when it shined upon her. Her blue eyes spoke directly to his heart and they were so deep he nearly felt lost every time when he looked at them. He fell inlove immediately and yet it could never be. Who was he? He was a poor orphan and even though his skills with the sword were the best ones in the kingdom, he had no family, no titles. He had nothing to offer her except his heart and soul, which didn't mean anything to anyone but her. Ellin was her name and he loved her so much that she took his heart when he died. He was nobody before her and he is nobody after her.
He was walking one morning besides the river,when he saw a gold necklace on the bottom.He reached down to get it and a spirit arose before him.He was stumbled to see the spirit at this night,in this river,this was a clear sign that the necklace was important.The spirit's words were:
-Verdehille,you were decendent from the ancient past of the Melnors,you have to make your present,or else your soul will fade away with me.
-What do you want from me spirit? - Answered impatiently Verdehille.
-I want you to chose - before you stand your enemy,next to him stands your friend and at the end stands your love.Each reperesents your past,your present and your future.It's up to you to decide which one is important for you,the one that you choose will make up your life.If you choose your past,then you will be endulged in war,you will fight until your last breath.If you choose your present,you will be happy but lonely,people will help you develope new things,they will help you to change your future,but they may not be your happiness.If you choose love,your future will be filled with ofsprings and happiness,you will be loved,but you will lose your friends and your family will resent you,you will be filled with darkness.What is your fate?
Verdehille sat down and put his head between his hands,he was struck that he had to pick his life,he loved fighting,he loved his friends and family,he loved his woman,he did not know what to do,who to sacrifice.But after few hours he rose with a determined face:
-Show yourself spirit,show me your human form,let me see who you are.
The spirit changed into a beautiful dark haired girl but with an evil grin and eyes like a hawk.She waited with the impatience to know how to ruin Verdihille's life.

Verdihille picked up his sword and pierced the heart of the girl with the words:
-I choose to be an exile,to create my own life,to walk my path by myself,influenced by no one,so you - spirit - be gone from my life,let me live it the way I want and can.You cannot force me to choose,when I can live it the way I can.
The spirit disappeared,leaving a trace on the man's life,making him to remember that to choose who to sacrifice is not the right way,it's our power that can save our happiness.
The end.

Congratulations.​

Owl.

Reaction score
Congrats we need justice for those who joined and didnt win :( maybe a consolation prize will do :( For our effort :3

Chanz

Banned
Reaction score
Congrats to our Head Game Master Sephora.

BDG

Banned
Reaction score
Congratulations Hris ! :) You deserve it. Nice story :)

Reaction score
Congrats we need justice for those who joined and didnt win :( maybe a consolation prize will do :( For our effort :3
For all those who joined,I will comment with our HGM team and we will inform you of that,don't worry,we won't leave nobody like that :)

Owl.

Reaction score
For all those who joined,I will comment with our HGM team and we will inform you of that,don't worry,we won't leave nobody like that :)
Yeeeeeeeeey :) Thanks sir dimer <3 INFINITY FOREVER! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.