[RESi's Birthday Event] #Playing Infinity MuOnline

Status
Not open for further replies.

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
Hello friends!

Today, Monday, August 1, is my Birthday!
To join my event follow the instructions below.

1. Create selfi picture of you, upload it in your official facebook wall and hashtag InfinityMU fanpage with this tags:
#8-01-2016
#‎Playing‬ Infinity MuOnline

2. Upload it screenshot and post it in this thread. Do not forget to put your in-game name.

Sample:

After your post I will add between 1k-10k Gold Credits for web shop to your account (depends how many likes you received).

*In this event everyone who participate will get reward from 1000 up to 10000 Web Shop Gold Credits.

Rules:

1. You can post only one time!
  2. You must write InfinityMU and your main character in InfinityMU and something else to get peoples attention. Just don't worry. You can also say 'happy birthday' or just insult me or something related to all players in InfinityMu. Haha.
  3. Don't try to cheat. I will add the credits to only one account and entry to you. You can censor your FB name if you wish.
  4. You need to be registered user on our forums and have at least 2 posts + introduction about you in at this forum: http://forum.infinitymu.net/forumdisplay.php?f=17 to give your entry in this event.
  5. If you fail with your entry or break some of the above event rules and your reward wasn't added because of that then you can't claim your reward at all so please don't send emails, private messages with complain to me.
:rock_80_anim_gif:

Prizes:
Gold Credits + 3 Likes;
Gold Credits + 6 Likes;
Gold Credits + 10 Likes;
Gold Credits + 15 Likes;
* 5,000 Gold Credits + 20 Likes;
* 6,000 Gold Credits + 25 Likes;
* 7,000 Gold Credits + 30 Likes;
* 8,000 Gold Credits + 45 Likes;
* 9,000 Gold Credits + 50 Likes;
* 10,000 Gold Credits + 55 Likes.

- You will receive one of these rewards to your account depending how many people likes your post.

Event final date is August 10th, 2016 (23:59, UTC+3)
:gift_80_anim_gif: All rewards will be added in August 11st.

Thank you.

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score

Melvin

Reaction score
Hello sir RESiSTANT, [GL]HAPPY BIRTHDAY...![/GL] Here is my Selfie Pic..
IGN: G...

Status
Not open for further replies.