View RSS Feed

Draco™

1. Server Update 17.6.2020

Quote Originally Posted by Draco™ View Post
    I want to give an honest feedback on this, or you can say an objective feedback, something to think about. After all, this game got so fun and great due to suggestions, feedback and the brilliance of past and current players, staffs and RESiSTANT.

This LiveGuard update, its very own idea of freeing everyone from macro and hacks is absolutely a two thumbs up. Who wants to lose to a cheat anyways. I think right now that that very goal was accomplished. No more macros, no more cheats.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Starting from the Bottom now I guess, we're here! (Real life and iMU life) :D

Quote Originally Posted by Draco™ View Post
    Hello Everyone!

I decided to give you guys if not a bit of inspiration to keep pushing in life at least a good read and history of myself. That's why I am posting this here on MOTIVATIONAL AREA thread which I and @RESiSTANT opened up back in 2014 when I gave him the suggestion for it and I back then had the privilege of moderating this area. I started here as PrimeBlade and yes! me, Venci and the iMU community have a long history, good and bad (very bad!).
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. What you want to have / happen in InfinityMU?

Quote Originally Posted by Leche View Post
    Hi, how are you guys?
    It would be great to be able to right-click on trades as well as to save things in the vault since there are sets that are sold in-game in 20 rows and ring uber for up to 30 rows
    and it is tedious to have to spend 1 at a time and it falls from bad luck that sometimes you get disconnected
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Summer Promotions 2016

Quote Originally Posted by RESiSTANT View Post

Hello friends,

The summer is here and also the promotions in InfinityMU! :)

Starting from today, July 16 until August 31, 2016 our summer promotions will be active for you and they are as the following:

Gold Credits with SMS (Paymentwall & Pay-by-Mobile)

• Free bonus: 10% for each price point.

Gold Credits with PayPal,
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. [Forum Event] RESiSTANT's Birthday Event

Quote Originally Posted by Havost View Post

(Thanks to Scarlette for the banner)

Hello dear friends!

Since the birthday of our lovely Administrator is fast approaching. I will be going to make an event in preparation to his birthday. I have the permit to make this event with the approval of the birthday celebrant.

Rules of the event :

• Everyone is allowed to join.
    • Each player and its forum account may only submit
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast