View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. [Article]Zen

Quote Originally Posted by Saturn View Post
    Zen is the currency where all things in the InfinityMU can be expended. Zen can be used on multiple player actuons such as moving from one map to another. Zen can be also used on buying important things such as Pots and Potions. Zen can be also used on occasions such as trading them if someone have no zen to spend. Zen can be used as well when trying to clear your PK status. Zen is a vital part of the game and serves as the blood of the game. It flows in an unwavering expenditure which some people
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. [Article]InfinityMU Got Talent

Quote Originally Posted by Saturn View Post
    InfinityMU Got Talent is formerly a 3 month round event but then adapted to a yearly Big Event Hosted by one of the Event Masters or the Lead Moderator himself. It is also a time where players can showcase their abilities, talents, raw potentials, and spirit. InfinityMU Got Talent started at the year 2013 as a complimentary event for all the players in Infinity. Everyone is welcomed and accepted in this event which contributes their individual and unique God-given talents. The first ever winner
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. -YoungGuns- & anhtt11

Quote Originally Posted by anhtt11 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	20.4 KB 
ID:	21022Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.jpg 
Size:	20.3 KB 
ID:	21021Click image for larger version. 

ID:	21022

ok i take ROW for vault 3, 4, 5
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. [Guide]Reset Master!

Quote Originally Posted by Peaceful(Or) View Post
    In order to make Fast Reset's and receive Extra Credits you need to do the following steps.

First Meat the Reset Master witch Located at Lorenica next to the free drinks bar.

As you can see I meat the reset master requirements but I'm lacking 5 Rena's to Complete the Reset.

So now in order to find some Rena's I need to hunt Box of Heaven
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. BigStack's Uber Set Lore Event Edition 2 - Nyx & Khons

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlette View Post
    Greetings all Infinitians!

Here it is, the second edition of our Lore Event. This is a recurring event where you, as a member of our community, gets a chance to write the lore of a certain set I will announce. The one with the best entry will have their work posted in the InfinityMU Wikipedia and gets to win that set, paid for by yours truly. Credits with your IGN as well as a link to this event will be noted in the discussion page of that certain set. This time, we will have two Uber Sets
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 78 1231151 ... LastLast