Reports Discussions Guides Events Chat
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. The INTERVIEW

Quote Originally Posted by RESiSTANT View Post
    The INTERVIEW

Hello infinitians,
    I will try to recall everything and update this post from time to time in case I missed something. I am warning you that I am not very good in writing stories. Have a pleasant reading!

Since in 2005 I was playing Mu online internationally hosted private servers, they were with very high latency. However I didn't gave a damn about the lag. I wanted to LVL up and kill everyone on my way. I was PVP and PVM lover. Never
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. "Stop trying to cheat" - Possible resolutions

Hello friends,

Who ever has any issue to connect ingame can look up in his infinitymu\liveguard\logs folder for latest log file and see what program causes it and close it or uninstall it while playing. If he believes this program is legal to use then can submit it to support@infinitymu.net but anyway we never block legit programs. However process which inject into InfinityMU's game client process without any reason can be treated as hack and there's no reason for legit programs
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Game Update 17.3.2019

Hello friends,

Short summary of what has been done in 17.3.2019 update:

Anti-Cheat:
    - 6 New Layers of security to protect game client from bypass and use of cheats.
    - Blocked several hack apps.
    - Improved performance.

Game:
    - Disabled Windows XP support.
    - Minor improvements and fixes on performance.

Server:
    - Improved ban system by HWID.
    - Minor improvements and fixes on performance.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Castle Siege Discussion 16/03/2019 (Reveldia)

Quote Originally Posted by SuperCris View Post
    Castle Attackers:
    GRiFFiNS
    lOUTLAWl
    Rejects

Castle Defender:
    Reveldia

Castle Winner:
    Reveldia

This CS was very funny, congratulations to Reveldia and thanks to the Staff Team for their great work today

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. [Update] Unban via Donation

Quote Originally Posted by RESiSTANT
    Here's what I promise and what I will do now:

Removing the Webshop Unban option for good - Server will not accept any donations for unban - there will be absolutely no chance for someone to get unban unless he prove it with ban appeal, afterall we must give chance to innocent players. I do understand why you are worried and you do have a point that we let potential cheaters playing this game again... so from this moment I am stopping giving them "second chances" as well
Page 11 of 109 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast