Reports Discussions Guides Events Chat
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. My Self

Hi, my name is Kevin Cain C. Gamboa. I live in Sapangbato Angeles City Pampanga, Philippines. I am 23 years of age. My birthday is May 15 1996. I am a person who is positive about every aspect of life. I am a oriented person. Easy to Learn. I'm flexible in any kind of work. I can easily finish the job that given to me. There are many things I like to do, to see, and to experience. I like to read, write, think, dream, talk, listen and mostly I like to do thought experiment when I cannot sleep in ...

Updated 10-11-2018 at 02:49 AM by Cosmo

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Buying uber vic set (MrWalker)

Quote Originally Posted by MrChivas View Post
    =Brave+Phaewang+50w
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. [Big Event] Paint Lovers season 2

Quote Originally Posted by Unmistakable! View Post
    Hallo Infinitians

today, i'd like to announce this event, called
    " Paint lovers season 2 " .

well as you know, this one is the best resource to show your talent, so try to be the best in this second version.

made by me.

How to join?

Choose a place in the game
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. [Event] Infinity Best Dancer Competition

Quote Originally Posted by Titan View Post
    Hello Dears!

Im thinking to make an Event from my Items because im really inactive so lets somebody active use them, lets not keep it in the inventory but u need to win them so look what i was thinking about:

Its Called:

InfinityMU Dancing Competition!

About: You need to make Video about you with a small Presentation, saying your character name and ofcourse show on a Paper the
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. [Event] Infinity Best Dancer Competition

Quote Originally Posted by Titan View Post
    Hello Dears!

Im thinking to make an Event from my Items because im really inactive so lets somebody active use them, lets not keep it in the inventory but u need to win them so look what i was thinking about:

Its Called:

InfinityMU Dancing Competition!

About: You need to make Video about you with a small Presentation, saying your character name and ofcourse show on a Paper the
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 51 of 106 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast