Reports Discussions Guides Events Chat
View RSS Feed

SuperCris

[EVENT] HALLOWEEN INFINITYMU

Rate this Entry
Quote Originally Posted by SuperCris View Post
HALLOWEEN DECORATE INFINITYMU

This month we celebrate Halloween, so I thought it is a good idea to create an event about this because it is a date that is celebrated all over the world and also in INFINITY MU.

What is Halloween and why do we celebrate it?

How to participate in this beautiful event.

You need to decorate your Vault,Inventory or Store the best way, you can use only these items.
Apple,Box of Heaven,Antidote (+1),Sign Of lord, Silver Medal,Bukler Shield (no exe) , Rapier (no exe) , Hand Axe (no exe) and Heart Of Love If you take a screenshot with a scary background you will have more chances to win.

Find these items at

Map: Devias
Items: Silver Medal / Heart Of Love.

Map: Lorencia
Items: Apple / Box of Heaven.

Item: Hand Axe.

Item: Bukler Shield

Map: Noria
Item: Rapier

Map: Noria
Items: Antidote (+1) / Sign Of lord.

After decorating you need to take a Screen Shot, Screen Shot can be upload via https://imgur.com

Rules :

* One entry per Account
* 3 Winners will decided via Public vote
* Deadline: 20/10/2019

Format:
ING:
Forum Name:

Example:

Prizes :
1st: Pumpkin Set Full + 5 IMES
2st: 8,000 Gold Credits + 3 IMES
3st: 5,000 Gold Credits + 2 IMES
Consolation prize: 2,000 Gold Credits + 1 IMES

Submit "[EVENT] HALLOWEEN INFINITYMU" to Digg Submit "[EVENT] HALLOWEEN INFINITYMU" to del.icio.us Submit "[EVENT] HALLOWEEN INFINITYMU" to StumbleUpon Submit "[EVENT] HALLOWEEN INFINITYMU" to Google Submit "[EVENT] HALLOWEEN INFINITYMU" to Facebook Submit "[EVENT] HALLOWEEN INFINITYMU" to Twitter Submit "[EVENT] HALLOWEEN INFINITYMU" to My Yahoo Submit "[EVENT] HALLOWEEN INFINITYMU" to My Space Submit "[EVENT] HALLOWEEN INFINITYMU" to Technorati

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments