View RSS Feed

-![ZERO]!-

Castle Siege Discussion 21/03/2020 (Reveldia)

Rate this Entry
Quote Originally Posted by Nikki View Post
i have seen alot better work then alexis sealing. also i have seen alot better from other players then also from you.

telling players to cry in forum instead of ingame and low balling them.

for those who played fair and decent grats.

to xrom 48 hours to go. as mention ingame it need to be by this format : CLICK

Submit "Castle Siege Discussion 21/03/2020 (Reveldia)" to Digg Submit "Castle Siege Discussion 21/03/2020 (Reveldia)" to del.icio.us Submit "Castle Siege Discussion 21/03/2020 (Reveldia)" to StumbleUpon Submit "Castle Siege Discussion 21/03/2020 (Reveldia)" to Google Submit "Castle Siege Discussion 21/03/2020 (Reveldia)" to Facebook Submit "Castle Siege Discussion 21/03/2020 (Reveldia)" to Twitter Submit "Castle Siege Discussion 21/03/2020 (Reveldia)" to My Yahoo Submit "Castle Siege Discussion 21/03/2020 (Reveldia)" to My Space Submit "Castle Siege Discussion 21/03/2020 (Reveldia)" to Technorati

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

SHOW IT TO US UR GIVEN 48 HOURS TO PROOVE URSELF

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJ AJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJ AJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJA JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA JJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJ AJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJ AJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJ AJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJA JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA JAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJ AJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJ AJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJ AJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJ JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA JAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJ AJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA JAJAJAJAJAJA
    and what happened :p
    Everyone Knows ... Sooo Dont you dare