View RSS Feed

Ezio

[POLL]5th Sunday of May Big Event

Rate this Entry
Quote Originally Posted by Ezio View Post
Hi dear friends!

Please spend 2 minutes of your time and read ALL the description of this poll to avoid warnings/infractions/bans... Unnecessary comments/replies/double postings but also arguing/replying to others comments will be considered as spam and Mods will take care of it. If you need help with something or have a suggestion/question to make, feel free to PM me in forum or in skype (live:koskegr) instead of replying.
Be mature and respect the Forum Rules.

As we all know(but if you don't you will learn about it now) May has 5 Sundays which means that we will host a 5th event on the last Sunday... Usually we are making a usual hosted event that we host every time we have 5 Sundays on a month but not this time... This time i want to give you guys the opportunity to vote for what event you want to be hosted on the 5th Sunday of May so you can be a part of it but also to improve the relationship between you and us. Everyone is free to vote even without commenting a reason. You can write the reason of your vote if you like to, and we would be really happy to read the reasons of which you chose a specific event from the list and maybe it can be helpful so we know the players preference

We chose the 4 most known Big Events that we usually Host.
Those events are:
1: Hardcore Store
Event Description
. . . . . . . . . . . . . .
2: Boss Wars
Event Description
3: Fire and Ice
Event Description
4: PK Events Festival
Event Description

Let the voting begin.

Submit "[POLL]5th Sunday of May Big Event" to Digg Submit "[POLL]5th Sunday of May Big Event" to del.icio.us Submit "[POLL]5th Sunday of May Big Event" to StumbleUpon Submit "[POLL]5th Sunday of May Big Event" to Google Submit "[POLL]5th Sunday of May Big Event" to Facebook Submit "[POLL]5th Sunday of May Big Event" to Twitter Submit "[POLL]5th Sunday of May Big Event" to My Yahoo Submit "[POLL]5th Sunday of May Big Event" to My Space Submit "[POLL]5th Sunday of May Big Event" to Technorati

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized