[Game Update] Achievements, New Jewels & more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
Even if I will do GR for all of my resets The Guild buff will still remain? Nothing will change?
Guild buff is counted only for Resets. If you exchange all your resets for grand resets then guild buff will be set to default (3%).

Peaceful

Legend
Reaction score
Server has been updated today on 20.9.2018. HP of BK has been back to old good formula. Achievements bonus HP set to 20k to meet the fairness in PVP against non-buffed (no achievements/no guild power) players.

After today's update this issue is gone from the server.

Report to us anything you find suspicious! Thanks for your feedback.
I Hope the HP Increase still remain in Siege event. is it?

Also I'm still trying understand why did we needed such update what are the benefits from this update except doing those achievement.
how does it really help to balance the pvp more.
after the move to Canada Host the server was dying for a change to make pvp balanced again.
the server supposed to be an easy server as it stated and I really feels like I'm forced to donate for full achievement since I don't have time to do them. Same for guild buff.

also some of the achievements are not compatible to all Players ingame, some play to Farm and some Play just to PVP others want just to LVL up and few only come for Siege.

I'm really trying hard to see through but I cant Please explain to me how does such update supposed to attract new players.

Last edited:

BLADE

NAVY Family
Reaction score
I also asked myself that same question when I saw the update. AND FOR ME, I think this update tries to give us a purpose to be connected and play the server, because although it is true, it is an easy server, dedicated to pvp, but it is also true that sometimes you only enter PVP a few hours and then going out through time becomes boring ...

I think this update is looking to encourage players to play a little more, to not only think about the pvp but that if you do certain missions your PVP will be affected in a good way ...

It could also be that it tries to give more purpose to the server than not only, look for rows, ubers, jewels, drakes if not also, those "missions".

and in a way he tries to balance that big gap between semi uber vs. Uber players. While it is true that a semi uber with this new change can kill an Uber if it has fulfilled many of those missions, but if we start to a-nalyze:

Player Semi Uber with 5 achievements VS Player Uber with 0 Achievements = Semi Uber wins

But!

Player Semi Uber with 5 achievements VS Player Uber with 5 Achievements = Uber wins

I think the problem already comes from the lazy players and not from the update. what the update seeks is to give a new purpose and a balance in the PVP for those who do not have enough resources to donate but I think that we should not neglect the people we have donated, maybe an achievement for having donated would be fine...

Last edited:

Peaceful

Legend
Reaction score
You can't do mach in a easy server.
ingame its mostly based on pvp,marketing and farming.
From my point of view more ingame events might be the best thing to "encourage players to play a little more" as u said.
events like kill the boss or hunt the mods and pk monthly should be weekly events.
more small events the can be hosted in s3.

In this way more players will be online in the middle of the week.

[MENTION=8343]BLADE[/MENTION]
"Player Semi Uber with 5 achievements VS Player Uber with 0 Achievements = Semi Uber wins

But!

Player Semi Uber with 5 achievements VS Player Uber with 5 Achievements = Uber wins"
-----------------------------

Did u even read what you wrote it still will be the same as before.
Its still Forcing as to do the achievements.

if you want people have more things to do a possible suggestion is daily challenges ingame that players can do to receive Credits.

Or maybe pick some achievements that can be easily done to gain the extra power and leave the others for Exrtra Normal/Gold credits.

Last edited:

#Arag

Reaction score
I have to agree with Peaceful...some of these achievements are really hard for pvp players who focus only on pk and duels.Most of us dont have time to farm or lvl up whole day

BLADE

NAVY Family
Reaction score
well i agree too that some of those are so difficult, and there is the important of our feedback.. we can suggest in a good way to fix some of these achievements, we all know that this system is not finish yet

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
You can't do mach in a easy server.
ingame its mostly based on pvp,marketing and farming.
From my point of view more ingame events might be the best thing to "encourage players to play a little more" as u said.
events like kill the boss or hunt the mods and pk monthly should be weekly events.
more small events the can be hosted in s3.

In this way more players will be online in the middle of the week.

@BLADE
"Player Semi Uber with 5 achievements VS Player Uber with 0 Achievements = Semi Uber wins

But!

Player Semi Uber with 5 achievements VS Player Uber with 5 Achievements = Uber wins"
-----------------------------

Did u even read what you wrote it still will be the same as before.
Its still Forcing as to do the achievements.

if you want people have more things to do a possible suggestion is daily challenges ingame that players can do to receive Credits.

Or maybe pick some achievements that can be easily done to gain the extra power and leave the others for Exrtra Normal/Gold credits.
It's really depending on the player who will win or lose with Uber or Semi Uber with and without achievements. Semi ubers always been having a chance in PVP and if you played before you already know that. I don't see why you keep on discussing that. If Semi Uber got achievements completed then it's normal to have more chance than before. We have tested with full achievements, but not with 5 achievements and still uber wins without having achievements while semi uber have full achievements and full guild buff.

Peaceful, we do not force anyone to buy or complete Achievements and we don't plan Achievements Power to have 100% win chance in PVP. Just a little more power to players who give their activity. Actually and ordinary player cannot make good series of combos and kill an advanced player. If we give slight powers to those ordinary players then we would give them more hope for fair PVP and of course that doesn't mean they would have 100% win chance if they own full achievements power.

I'm really trying hard to see through but I cant Please explain to me how does such update supposed to attract new players.
It's really, really easy answer. No need to explain anything. It's infront of you eyes. Instead letting players stay AFK and post "bored" in game or asking for an event from GMs they could just start completing achievements. It's like quests. MU, the game needs good quests system which would keep players busy while gaming normally. I understand that you are ordinary PVP player and the other features of the game doesn't take your attention but most of the population in the server is farmers and non pvp. However I guarantee you that achievements power and guild buffs will not change the PVP system. It will just give slight improve. Tested & Proven!

also some of the achievements are not compatible to all Players ingame, some play to Farm and some Play just to PVP others want just to LVL up and few only come for Siege.

Just PVP then, or farm or just LEVEL UP. Achievements power will not guarantee you 100% win in PVP. You can either ignore to complete it or just finish it.

I Hope the HP Increase still remain in Siege event. is it?

Also I'm still trying understand why did we needed such update what are the benefits from this update except doing those achievement.
how does it really help to balance the pvp more.
after the move to Canada Host the server was dying for a change to make pvp balanced again.
the server supposed to be an easy server as it stated and I really feels like I'm forced to donate for full achievement since I don't have time to do them. Same for guild buff.
HP increase will remain in Siege Event, nothing is changed there and will not be changed. PVP is perfect there and in the main PVP servers.

We needed this update to show some new changes in the server. Like in every popular internet thing, things changes, new designs, improvements, or if we keep up SAME EXACT things for 20 years without any improvements slightly we will lose the players interest and patience and our brains will stop functioning. I understand you want things to remain the same but if new population is not feeded with new stuff that keep them busy things will disappear with the time. Only PVPers at arena and Siege cannot keep up the game active in any way. It will remain only a few active. And without those farmers posting sell and buy stuff ingame, the game will be like desert and no one would stay up in our server.

“If we want things to stay as they are, everything will have to change”

I have big thumbs up for your relaxing mode while dueling and PVPing. I am myself a pvper as well. I don't farm and level up. I just like to duel and pk in arena. If something is not right at the moment I promise to you that it will be fixed. Of course it will be required your help and other players help. For me and my all friends ingame is purfect so far. We are working every day for better gameplay.. For example we need to meet ingame and test things and see how they are in your side of view and update it if we agree that something needs really a fix to grant untouched classic PVP experience in InfinityMU.

@Arag, try to back to the game and play a little bit then post publications that you agree with someone on this stuff. :nuhnuh: We are players too and we play before release updates. Of course it needs time to assign things properly because every opponent ingame has different latency, equipment & style of playing (gaming gear/ script :D). We test with the most we can and most used combinations of items. We can't try all pot rates, latencies, lags and so on and on. But for sure we have tested Semi Uber with full achievements and def is still low as usual. Semi Ubers simply fly away vs advanced combo.

Hellyon

Reaction score
Hmmm, anyone care about SM and DL? I’m SM, DL lover and really don’t have big different Uber vs Semi, even SM use Uber+ DD opt maybe always lose if PvP with semi+SD. I have try many time and I see that, hope admin [MENTION=1]RESiSTANT[/MENTION] will update something so all will be good.
Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
Hmmm, anyone care about SM and DL? I’m SM, DL lover and really don’t have big different Uber vs Semi, even SM use Uber+ DD opt maybe always lose if PvP with semi+SD. I have try many time and I see that, hope admin @RESiSTANT will update something so all will be good.
Thanks!

SM and DL is perfect in PVP. It really depends on the player if you are losing from Semi Uber User then I can say that you are not enough experienced. I myself can't lose from any Semi Uber user. Of course Semi ubers have chance to win but against my skills and my friend's skills is not possible to lose from Semi Uber in Duel room. This server is not PAY TO WIN. It's play to win. If you are SM then you must use 4 SD parts. SM is useless without SD parts. What a joke is that? "Even SM use Uber+DD". That's the best joke I've heard so far.

Try to learn to play! It's useless to say that Semi Uber is stronger than Uber because 5 excellent options are missing on Semi Uber. Even logically its impossible for comparsion.

I guess we need to have teachers for the game or you will need to understand and accept when you lose from someone.

You cannot complain for everything that you don't like especially when losing from opponents.

We have 100+ hours playing and testing after this update of September 3. PVP is perfect. Try to respect our work and understand the game and how it works! The biggest joke I heard in my MU life is "Even SM use Uber+DD always lose if PvP with semi+SD". Of course SD will have bigger chance against you because combination of good potting and SD is enough to win against DDR user. If you don't wear not even 2 SD items to block his SD then your DDR is useless. SD works in pairs. Try to wear 2, 4 or 6 SD parts.

I guess you will need to start learning about the game first and respect our work and thanks for what we did and then complain for something. The way of your thinking about the game PVP is enough for me to write this anti-feedback post.

Especially while we give chance to non-donors to enjoy PVP. It's big plus for every gamer in our server. If you think that only donors should enjoy PVP then you are in wrong direction, my friends!

You won't find better game place than InfinityMU.

Support & vote for our server every day!

Thank You,
The InfinityMU Team

Moorse

PK Monthly Winner
Reaction score
Hmmm, anyone care about SM and DL? I’m SM, DL lover and really don’t have big different Uber vs Semi, even SM use Uber+ DD opt maybe always lose if PvP with semi+SD. I have try many time and I see that, hope admin [MENTION=1]RESiSTANT[/MENTION] will update something so all will be good.
Thanks!
Hi, no way SMs can kill DLs without combo, plus even if you have a good combo, DLs will always be able to hit you without them flinching (because of horse) so that will make the SM flinch a lot, as in a lot. SMs are more skill based now because you just can't cheese opponents with overpowered decay, you will need to do a lot more than that. While on the DL part, it's true that it's hard to beat a very good SM with high potrate, but it's possible. Try to experiment a bit, or if you want you can test it with me.

Abesta

Legends Never Die!!
Reaction score
Thanks!
You cant be serious :-D You know what burst dmg means? If you dont have at least 1 SD Decrease sword/staff in use then your opponent whose ware SD Rate gear will have constant burst dmg on you. So no surprise that your SD Rate ware SM opponent owned you. Because in that case if you dont have any SD Decrease sword on you then it doesnt matter if your opponent using Full Uber or Semi uber gear, coz you couldn't even hit him to know how low his HP/DEF is. He just 1 shooted you (at least seems like this from your monitor). :-D

All whose losing to Semi Uber user as wearing Full Uber one are just too weak or the opponent is really once in a life time player :-D Think and calculate by yourself:
1) Semi Uber user doesnt have Reflect option which this options main use in PVP is like assisting your own dmg. Your Reflect gear makes your opponent receive at least 40% his own DMG as DMG done to him and this DMG + your own DMG can make your opponent die faster or at least receive maximum amount of DMG that you can do to him. In which Semi Ubers doesnt have this Assist DMG option
2) DSR - Lol in PVP? Who cares?
3) HP - Semi Uber user lacks this at least 28% more hp of your base hp option, which is too bad for PVP situation
4) Mana- who cares
5) Zen - Who cares

So, as you see, you are losing against the one whose doesn`t have serious pvp options on their gear. They might have better DMG due they maybe combined gear parts to have max possible DMG in the game, but who cares? If you know how to overcome, you will overcome this opponent too easy. If you dont, then blame yourself not the server.

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
Game Update 1.10.2018

- Rave Set has been updated:
+5% Double Damage Rate (total 25%)
+5% Decrease Opponents Defense Rating (total 40%)

- Apollo, Hera and Anubis were updated and can't be any longer combined as a Mix set to achieve higher dmg than the usual of Tier-2 has or Tier-1 x2 sets have. Need to wear ancient sets of the same kind.

Updates are already applied to Odin and Pegasus servers. For any feedbacks do not hesitate to send email to support@infinitymu.net

Hellyon

Reaction score
Have a question [MENTION=1]RESiSTANT[/MENTION],
If I use Jewel of Ancient Harmony for semi uber parts+13 I can get Damage Decrease +7% or 3% and I can use HRS to get 7%?
Thanks!

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
Have a question @RESiSTANT,
If I use Jewel of Ancient Harmony for semi uber parts+13 I can get Damage Decrease +7% or 3% and I can use HRS to get 7%?
Thanks!
It's assigned to the maximum (Damage Decrease +7%) if item level is +13. Doesn't need to use HRS. If Item level is +3 then Damage Decrease will be +3%. If you have read the first post of this topic then you will have the answer to this question.

The Witcher

Banned
Reaction score
For me this achivment systems is another's way to get some money from players...you can spend ages to max one char or pay 25$ for every each one. I'm happy to see this server trying to make something new for players but this news "better" pvp balance with achi system killing all fun for players playing two hours a day just for some pvp. It was fun to switch your charater and use any char you like...now we have to spend years on game to max achivments on all chars or pay arround 250$ to max them all.

But anyway Thanks for update :)

Koshax

GRiFFiNS
Reaction score
Hello everyone.
this new update is really excellent.
I bought the archments, it was perfect.
I think pvp fans should take it.

Sava

How GREAT I am!
Reaction score
For me this achivment systems is another's way to get some money from players...you can spend ages to max one char or pay 25$ for every each one. I'm happy to see this server trying to make something new for players but this news "better" pvp balance with achi system killing all fun for players playing two hours a day just for some pvp. It was fun to switch your charater and use any char you like...now we have to spend years on game to max achivments on all chars or pay arround 250$ to max them all.

But anyway Thanks for update :)

This is INNOVATION mate. Don't need ages for that. Do u understand "play to win" meaning? If anyone wanna be strong enough they must play for hours, days to achieve these achievements. Also there are new guild power buff system. Some people just want to stay in the past, but i think we all must accept new things, innovation. This is development. Of course there must be also donation to keep server alive. There're lots of alternative way and it's yours choices.
Btw i also understand you that some of us has a less time, myself for example, I don't have time too. But it doesn't mean we must disagree with this innovation. U may do these things slowly and u will reach these achievements after all. System works like it. There won't be forever expecting that savalan or u or someone else will take a free time for us then the infinity team can start to do new things. The world does not revolve around you or mine my friend :)

@ A Huge improvement from InfinityMu Team. Well done , keep it up guys :)

Reincarn

Banned
Reaction score
This is INNOVATION
It's okay see some uptades for attract new players and keep old ones.

Do u understand "play to win" meaning? If anyone wanna be strong enough they must play for hours, days to achieve these achievements.
But do you even checked achievements what wants from you? Days? If you can get 30 kills per day you need around a year for reach Battle Event kills(10000). If you can hunt 2 draconite per day it takes 400 days reach Hunter missions(800).
I even don't tell that everyone trys get this things(then your chance going down and time up, at least 2-3x more)

I agree with that server needs donation for stay alive, but when anyone says 'PlayToWin' it's funny.

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score

But do you even checked achievements what wants from you? Days? If you can get 30 kills per day you need around a year for reach Battle Event kills(10000). If you can hunt 2 draconite per day it takes 400 days reach Hunter missions(800).
I even don't tell that everyone trys get this things(then your chance going down and time up, at least 2-3x more)

I agree with that server needs donation for stay alive, but when anyone says 'PlayToWin' it's funny.
https://imgur.com/a/vTRFvMB
This player just took what it takes and earned decent powers.

This is achievements power buff from player who haven't completed some from the "hard" Achievements. So I'd say this is Play to Win server and you can try to play and acquiring some achievements before talking big words. Some achievements need high points quantity just for the thrill and reputation. Soon there will be achievements ranking. Achievements don't need to be at 100% to get good buff from the achievements.

I smell competitor's server owner here because character Reincarn which you pointed to be yours doesn't exist in the server. So i'd suggest that you go in your own nonsense server and try to improve it instead posting lame publications here because you won't improve your server or compete with our server for posting bad feedback.

If you can hunt 2 draconite per day it takes 400 days reach Hunter missions(800).
That's lame. Some players hunt per 10-15 dracos per day. If you plan to hunt just 2 per day then you can reach to max in 400 days fur sure (y) yeah and that's your own problem. Everyone chooses to be weak and slow or strong and fast. So if you don't want 400 days try to hunt more because there's not just 1 invasion per day. If you don't have time for more then there shouldn't be excuse for this. We can't balance the points for each type of gamer and his own free time ingame. They are based on hard players because if achievements are easy to get, they would be useless game feature.

Sava

How GREAT I am!
Reaction score

What did you understand by days mean, 5 10 days? there is sense different. I meant there that anyone must work hard to achieve these things.

I got you and what's wrong with it? Were you waiting easy way? This is a long term mu online dude, of course there must be long way about it to work hard or u were waiting that everyone will get these achievements easy?

Innovation is not just to have new update, new stuffs.Also It make feels like hardcore system. If before everything were to do max stats chars and dress up your characters, but Now we have to do a lot things every day. Who would work hard, he/she will get it. Your power will increase day by day, even at your 50-60 % level of your achievement. It's challenge. It's hard work. So be a man and go get it instead of wasting your time for waiting easy way.

Status
Not open for further replies.