Discussion Nova's respect to Infinity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nova

VIP
Reaction score
Hello InfinityMU Community. I have been at this server for around 2-3 years. I have experienced so much being here. (I'm not leaving :thumbsup: , yet) This is my 10,000 post of the InfinityMU forum and I would like to make it special. I would like to say that I regret nothing that has been done or that I did here at the server. I've supported, I've helped, I've hated, I've made many friends and enemy's, I've made myself look stupid :grin:, I've done some wrong things, I've done some right things, some bad some good, I've argued, I've laughed out load <- actually laughed, I've made others look like fools, I've become better in many things, My skills as a person not only as a player have gone higher and higher. InfinityMU has given me so much. Not just a waste of time sitting at the computer screen. I joined Infinity because of a video I saw on youtube. I instantly made friends the first day I joined meeting members of the guild owned by Omnitron? I cant remember the guild name. :unsure: I later met WIZIIN and BornToKiLL and more..

My respects towards:

Jantsux: You helped me, supported me through ruff times, we had fun, your a good friend but when it comes to work you know what to do. Thats why I ALWAYS ask you first. I love you brother. <3 Love from YOUR twat.d

BestKing: You were such a noob when I met you, and you were begging me to give you BM position in the xVIPx guild. You slowly trained and learned then I taught you most of the stuff you know now. We had so much fun together, you were my AGM and my best mate, we had such good times I respect you so much for that my little I Love InfinityMU. <3

WIZIIN: You helped me in the ruff times, I got hacked and my items were gone and you of all people helped me the most. And I respect you for that, We had fun in xVIPx we had good convos and we had loads of good pk times and wars. <3

Coldfire: Well, you are a arrogant bastard though you helped me so much in my experience here. You hacked my account, took my items and 30 euros from me. I managed to find your password after a few hours of "hacking" :XD: and took your set, we fell out and we were mates again and then we fell out again and now I dont even know. Meeting you, knowing you has made me a better person and I thank you for that. <3

Fallen: Chris, your so processional and I admire you, we had good times on web cam :baby: :XD: Me drunk and you the polish irish tramp laughing. <3

Digi: Antonio from Palermo the Italiano mafiozo, thanks for everything dude <3

JusTFoRWaR: You just made me a better person. Made me see thing diffrently <3 JUST! :XD:

Newman: Thanks for your amazing signatures dragule, I know you never really liked me but I liked you <3.

Cursed: We had such good times, you tried to train me but you failed cuz your a nab. Combo Master! <3

Nikki: I never really knew you that much, I just remember you begging for MOD position and look where you are now, google translating biatch! :XD: I know you better now and we have fun Love ya <3

Nick: You are cool, you pissed me off a few times, im not gunna lie. :) But you know whats right and whats wrong and thats why your good at what you do. Hope the army is going well. I'm going to sing my papers tomorrow.

Venci: You never really liked me at all actually but I've always supported you and your server. So thanks for giving me InfinityMU.

Enzo: We had fun <3

Fully: You were a great mod and i learned a lot from you about being a mod and understanding people.

Alexz: Well, we were together having fun some times and then somehow I upset you and then we were like enemy's i guess for no reason :XD: But in the end we are still friends and I respect that you can actually have a conversation with people.

Asmos: Good mate, I helped you out you helped me out, we got each others back
always!

Wallace: Your my little pet, I love you so much you slovakian kiddo. :XD: <3

DevBK: You are a little arrogant kid that thinks you know it all, admit that you dont know it all and respect people and you will learn so much more! You will gain reputation and stop back chatting.

Maarcha: Good player, nice person. <3

PinTaTa: Big up rude boy for being a complete twat :XD: Love ya too famalam.

Profane: You effected me big time, lot of respect for you fam. <3

AzulBK : Love you my romanian buddy. <3

All the people that have been in the same guild as me, in my guild and alliance: Thanks for joining and supporting and just know that you are respect by me if you are loyal and honest.

Nigel: Love how you try to do somthing for the community keep it up!

Surrogate: I wish you picked some 1 else to be your idol because im not perfect.

MurderBK: I hope i helped you enough. <3

Icebreaker: Had our ups and down and now your a cool guy, you have much to learn though. <3

MasterZero: Your a cool guy maybe if you realised that not every one knows what you know..

SirNite: Just remember to ask before you do somthing. :p

There are soo many people that I would love to thank and show respect too but I dont have the time to do it.

Yes I was banned, yes nick did say I would never become part of the staff but look what happened? Proof that anything is possible if you try hard enough so just keep trying guys! Remember: If you want something bad enough, you will do the correct thing to get it. Just dont live infront of a computer!

I actually dont have time/cant be bothard to wright any more because I need to pee and im hot. THERE IS SOOO MUCH MORE I CAN WRIGHT HERE, MAYBE ANOTHER DAY. sorry if you were not included, u can ask me here what I think about you if you want my answer. <3 :XD:

I just want to say THANK YOU INFINITY MU FOR MAKING ME WHO I AM TODAY! IM PROUD TO CALL MYSELF A INFINITY MU MEMBER!

p.s this was not made because im leaving or because i want a position. I'm just happy and I want to show how much infinity mu has done. :XD:

Last edited:

♥ Cursiii ♥

~ Mr.Alien For Life
Reaction score
Cursed: We had such good times, you tried to train me but you failed cuz your a nab. Combo Master! <3
Haha, You Failed coz ur a Great noooooob xD hahaha, atleast u still do remember who's yer master x]

btw, bro , this is really sentimental.

even if we had few arguments and disagreements, yer still One HELL of an awesome friend :)

and one more thing,

You SERIOUSLY made me smile :)

BRING BACK THE OLD FCKIN MEMORIESSSSSSSSS!!!!

SirNite

Banned
Reaction score
SirNite: Just remember to ask before you do something. :p
Thanks Nab :) I always remember that ..
This is a sweet reminders to all..
Every one has own life to make this such thing..
Thank You for being part of it..

<3

Newman

Legend
Reaction score
Idiot dont u remember how where we pawning in Newbies ally ?? ehhhhhhhhh were times,want them back tho
Cool idea about 10k ! Congrats

Nova

VIP
Reaction score
Newbies <3 Good old time. <3

Icebreaker

Let's Get Naked!
Reaction score
Icebreaker: Had our ups and down and now your a cool guy, you have much to learn though. <3
awww <333
it's so sweet bro luv ya<3
you was like my teacher , and now looks where i am :XD: damn i'm your best student :XD:
i can remember our old times :XD: and they was sooo good
Thank You bro<3
Luv ya<3

Last edited:

Surrogates

Legend.
Reaction score
You ain't perfect, but it's enough for you to be my idol :D

Jantsux

Beer?
Reaction score
Jantsux: You helped me, supported me through ruff times, we had fun, your a good friend but when it comes to work you know what to do. Thats why I ALWAYS ask you first. I love you brother. <3 Love from YOUR twat.d
I actually knew I'd be the first one you'll comment. xD

Much love to ya! <3
You're always my little stupid twat. xD
And,seriously,this is by far,the best post I have seen here. ;)

Dev

BOXING
Reaction score
Hello InfinityMU Community. I have been at this server for around 2-3 years. I have experienced so much being here. (I'm not leaving :thumbsup: , yet) This is my 10,000 post of the InfinityMU forum and I would like to make it special. I would like to say that I regret nothing that has been done or that I did here at the server. I've supported, I've helped, I've hated, I've made many friends and enemy's, I've made myself look stupid :grin:, I've done some wrong things, I've done some right things, some bad some good, I've argued, I've laughed out load <- actually laughed, I've made others look like fools, I've become better in many things, My skills as a person not only as a player have gone higher and higher. InfinityMU has given me so much. Not just a waste of time sitting at the computer screen. I joined Infinity because of a video I saw on youtube. I instantly made friends the first day I joined meeting members of the guild owned by Omnitron? I cant remember the guild name. :unsure: I later met WIZIIN and BornToKiLL and more..

My respects towards:

BestKing: You were such a noob when I met you, and you were begging me to give you BM position in the xVIPx guild. You slowly trained and learned then I taught you most of the stuff you know now. We had so much fun together, you were my AGM and my best mate, we had such good times I respect you so much for that my little I Love InfinityMU. <3

WIZIIN: You helped me in the ruff times, I got hacked and my items were gone and you of all people helped me the most. And I respect you for that, We had fun in xVIPx we had good convos and we had loads of good pk times and wars. <3

Coldfire: Well, you are a arrogant bastard though you helped me so much in my experience here. You hacked my account, took my items and 30 euros from me. I managed to find your password after a few hours of "hacking" :XD: and took your set, we fell out and we were mates again and then we fell out again and now I dont even know. Meeting you, knowing you has made me a better person and I thank you for that. <3

Fallen: Chris, your so processional and I admire you, we had good times on web cam :baby: :XD: Me drunk and you the polish irish tramp laughing. <3

JusTFoRWaR: You just made me a better person. Made me see thing diffrently <3 JUST! :XD:

Newman: Thanks for your amazing signatures dragule, I know you never really liked me but I liked you <3.

Nikki: I never really knew you that much, I just remember you begging for MOD position and look where you are now, google translating biatch! :XD: I know you better now and we have fun Love ya <3

Nick: You are cool, you pissed me off a few times, im not gunna lie. :) But you know whats right and whats wrong and thats why your good at what you do. Hope the army is going well. I'm going to sing my papers tomorrow.

Venci: You never really liked me at all actually but I've always supported you and your server. So thanks for giving me InfinityMU.

Fully: You were a great mod and i learned a lot from you about being a mod and understanding people.

Alexz: Well, we were together having fun some times and then somehow I upset you and then we were like enemy's i guess for no reason :XD: But in the end we are still friends and I respect that you can actually have a conversation with people.

always!

DevBK: You are a little arrogant kid that thinks you know it all, admit that you dont know it all and respect people and you will learn so much more! You will gain reputation and stop back chatting.

All the people that have been in the same guild as me, in my guild and alliance: Thanks for joining and supporting and just know that you are respect by me if you are loyal and honest.

Surrogate: I wish you picked some 1 else to be your idol because im not perfect.

MasterZero: Your a cool guy maybe if you realised that not every one knows what you know..

There are soo many people that I would love to thank and show respect too but I dont have the time to do it.

Yes I was banned, yes nick did say I would never become part of the staff but look what happened? Proof that anything is possible if you try hard enough so just keep trying guys! Remember: If you want something bad enough, you will do the correct thing to get it. Just dont live infront of a computer!

I actually dont have time/cant be bothard to wright any more because I need to pee and im hot. THERE IS SOOO MUCH MORE I CAN WRIGHT HERE, MAYBE ANOTHER DAY. sorry if you were not included, u can ask me here what I think about you if you want my answer. <3 :XD:

I just want to say THANK YOU INFINITY MU FOR MAKING ME WHO I AM TODAY! IM PROUD TO CALL MYSELF A INFINITY MU MEMBER!

p.s this was not made because im leaving or because i want a position. I'm just happy and I want to show how much infinity mu has done. :XD:

I didn't really except from you that you'll say it to me I thought we are friends but I'll think about it next time.

Satellite

Super Mod xD
Reaction score
Nab <3 I dont have words to say ...

Nova

VIP
Reaction score
:) Dev, I didn't say we are not friends. I'm giving you advise. <3

Reactions: Nic

StorMy

**Be loyal to Infinity**
Reaction score
hope in one day you will come back ... :)
take care and good luck

Alexz

Legend
Reaction score
i

My respects towards:

always!

Glad to know know, play with you, play against you, and in the end of story, a happy ending, well, not really, coz u'r leaving :/
Soon will be my turn, so, u're not alone m8, anytime, spam in msn.

P.S.: I didnt know that u were so gay :O And Fallen? WTF!

The Angel

Ex-GFX Team Leader
Reaction score
:wtfsmilie:
HAHAHAH srsly you shouldn't have to remind me of that :XD:
Respect Bro :serious business:

Nova

VIP
Reaction score
Who said im leaving? :XD:

Alexz

Legend
Reaction score
Oh, Nice 2 know then, Lets Pk Mofo :D

Ambitious