[Warean]
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Hi bro. I saw your entry to infinity wili author and it looks like all you’ve said was covered by what Prof already as a general term article. Try other entries such as articles for Tier2 draco uber set. And if you have time, you can ask Prof to review your articles and embed it on wiki itself.. :) :)
    BRo nakita ko tung rntry mo sa fit the staff, its nice pero dapat e copy mo yung link na “HOTLINKFOR FORUMS” para mas easy tingnan at makita ng malaki ang iyong picture. :)
    THank you for being proud being an INC. im an INC too well. Former INC. “natiwalag” kasi ako kahapon. Kaya im really happy that you shared a great view of the PH arena. Makes me wanna miss going to church..
    HI bruv. I’ve noticed your bote entry on top voter august. And i would just suggest to properly edit your SS. Re read the guidelines or the rules in the event. And when you try to SS the vote count, try Cropping the other Servers and only the infinityMU banner along with the vote count in/out. Im just telling bruv.. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…