Disabling buff on PVP Event

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bae

Infinity Hardcore
Reaction score
Aloha,

I would like to suggest to disable any kind of buffs when entering PVP Event, like automatically remove when you enter PVP arena. Because we all know the MS bug in-game even you don't have party with SM. I decided to suggest this because my BK is currently banned for PVP Event buff abuse. For how many banned here in forum because of this buff abuse I'm pretty sure that I know this rule 201% and I did relog even type /offbuff but in the middle of the battle I had MS bug and someone took an SS. Well I didn't make an appeal since I don't have any proof like SS/video to prove that its an MS bug so yeah its useless tho. So I suggesting this rather and let my banned even I didn't abuse the event.​

This is for the future, so no one will get ban for MS bug incident like what happened to me.

PS: In criminal law, Blackstone's formulation (also known as Blackstone's ratio) is the principle that:

"It is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer in prison"​
Konnichiwa,
Bae

Last edited:

zckGG

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Reaction score
Agree and better for all of us, all we know that theres a Vissual MS bug, but for our safety and good gameplay, yes please, disable any kind of buff in Battle Event,

Please fix the Vissual ms bug,

We just want to have Fun, but not in I Love InfinityMU island,
We are innocent for those random buffs hahaha

One more,

We just want to have fun!

Cheers

Last edited:

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
This is already in the future update list. Noted and will be granted! This issue will be fixed upon next game update!

Status
Not open for further replies.