Guild Buff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trivela2

N1 OF ALL TIMES. :))
Reaction score
Hello, I want to make suggestion about the " Guild Buff ".
Since, many guilds has atleast 1 player with 5k resets. Its kinda hard to catch them ( The Guild Buffers) online ( these days u have to stay 24/7 online, to recieve non stop guild buff, which is absurd.)
My Guild Master has 5k resets but hes totally inactive ingame last time, so his Guild Buff is useless. So my suggestion is:

For example: My Guild Master char. (in my case The Guild Buffer) is joining the game and 20 mins later he will go offline, but Resi can make that the Guild Buff to stay alive for other players in guild for 1-2 hours after the Guild Buffer is offline. Then he can join again, and others will recieve new 2-3 hours with Guild Buff.

Cuz its really hard to find a guy ( with Guild Buff ) who can stay 24/7 online.

Last edited:

Shinobi

Reaction score
Hello this may sound rude but, if you want guild buff for yourself 24/7 then why not just get 5k resets on your character?

I disagree with the suggestion because it can cause other problems,
first off with the sharing of account (I don't think I need to say anything more about sharing accounts).

Second would be, having an active "guild buffer" can be a selling point in recruiting guild members (or be recruited) for the said guild.

Third, it could cause other bugs (as I remember from browsing in forums that there was a bug before regarding guild buff that you can get it randomly after some relogs).

Fourth, lesser people would try to avail it and thus removing some "importance" on donating for guild buff since you can just have 1 account for the guild and log it for 1 minute every hour or so (based on your suggestion).

This is just my opinion.

PS: I myself is working manually (not donating) for guild buff so I can enjoy it anytime I want to.

SuperStell

Legend
Reaction score
[MENTION=1710]-Shinobi-[/MENTION] is right, if you want guild buff 24/7 u can donate and get it for yourself. I see that lot of guilds dont have just 1 guy with 5000 resets so you can find a guild with more active peoples with 5000 resets but sad sometime can happen that all is off, so better is get for u if you want it always on to use. Also if they do what you say less peoples will donate for that buff, and I think that's not what server needs, anyway you can enjoy the dezember promotions, its a good time to get all you need (archivements, guild buffs, ubers).

Sam

Top Contributor
Reaction score
We as a human we have different agenda in this life. Thinking about 24/7 is not really possible un less you will keep your computer turned on in order to consume the buff all the time. but it can also affect your pc performance.

Better get a gbuff from webshop, grab it, its buy one take one and you wont be bother if you go on and off anytime. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.