Not open for further replies.

zckGG

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Reaction score
Hi good day!!

I've already read and seen someone already ask for this,
to make the Monster High HP in kanturu,but i think now its not implement in s4,

I know someone will rreply here, just go Stadium or ask someone
Nope its not like that everyone is busy farming Vending etc,i think this would be very helpful to all the player to test any class you want,

I Just wanna suggest a High HP monster but its like a Statue he never Move,Fightback, its really just a Statue Monster with High High HP!

This really will help all the new player to do practice, or or can be with Requirments to avoid lag Inside the map,

Sample of requirments:
For hours/days/week/month

-Credits
-Jewel
-Rena
-Resets
-Vip

-or can be for free But with limit count for Day/week
-or can be unlimited free for all

This is just my suggestion hope you guys will support my Suggestion,

Thanks

Last edited:

Nikki

Reaction score
once the mobs of kanture where high HP, and when i was there not many others where there training. i think if we do this in server 1 or 2 where new players are it can be cool, they will be scared first of the HP but once they know its for training in combo i think they will like it.

its my humble opinium :)

[MENTION=1]RESiSTANT[/MENTION] what you think :) bring back the mass life to those mobs :)

Flippy

Legend
Reaction score
And what are the benefits of this change?
What is the purpouse to create such a mob/statue? And as well for Kanturu mobs, what would be the benefit for this? You can practice PvP/Duels within our features of Duel System in the new Arena.

zckGG

Reaction score
And what are the benefits of this change?
What is the purpouse to create such a mob/statue? And as well for Kanturu mobs, what would be the benefit for this? You can practice PvP/Duels within our features of Duel System in the new Arena.
Hi ,
Newbie vs Pro in duel system or in Stadium
We canot do that specially for those who really know how to combo, we can die in 1 hit, all of us we start first with training ground we canot just fight without training,
Plus if you are New in this server they will Just KOS you in Stadium not just 1 player ,

For my suggestion , this only for the newbie new player like me , everyone want to practice and im sure even pro player they will go there to check thre combo,

Thanks

Last edited:

Bae

Infinity Hardcore
Reaction score
If you mean practice, well yes you can practice combo from mob/s with high HP that is cool but remember, when you practice from mobs there is no REFLECT while doing combos but in actual PVP fighting with other user with reflect set is a different story. There is a difference on doing combos with reflect damage and none, you know what I mean :grin: anyway you can still practice your combos from high HP boss like Kundun, Hell Maine, Erohim, Ancalagon, Lemulia etc. you can practice at the same time you can get items. :nuhnuh:

Last edited:

math21

Cat Lover
Reaction score
This suggestion is extremely interesting and it would have greatly helped me in the past.

Indeed, when you want to create your own combo script, it is difficult to train properly. Currently, the only classic solutions require the help of another player (kalima gate, or pvp with a player). But it is not easy to find a player of his level, who agrees to pvp with you to try your script for a long time. And I would not even talk about finding a player who will drop you Kalima gates for some hours.
The only solution I found when I started creating my script, is to creat a new BK. And build him at 32k767 agility with 0 str and 0 energy to be able to train on the mobs without killing them.

That's why, putting some mobs with a lot of HP somewhere in a map, would greatly help anyone who wants to improve their script. And it would be even better if these mobs could hit us with reflect.

zckGG

Reaction score
If you mean practice, well yes you can practice combo from mob/s with high HP that is cool but remember, when you practice from mobs there is no REFLECT while doing combos but in actual PVP fighting with other user with reflect set is a different story. There is a difference on doing combos with reflect damage and none, you know what I mean :grin: anyway you can still practice your combos from high HP boss like Kundun, Hell Maine, Erohim, Ancalagon, Lemulia etc. you can practice at the same time you can get items. :nuhnuh:
ohhh, Practice High HP boss Kundun, Hell Maine, Erohim, Ancalagon, Lemulia etc?? do you ever think about that?, do you think the player in Server 3,4 they will just watch you Killing those boss without dying? and do you think you can just tell them ohh wait im doing practice , dont kill the boss?
LOL i dont think so, those boss is dropping good item/draconite , lol if you were in the situation i dont think you will allow them to kill the boss ^_^:nuhnuh:

well , my suggestion is this is only for the Newbie/Newplayer or want to be good in Comobo's or Know how it will work the combo each class

Bae

Infinity Hardcore
Reaction score
ohhh, Practice High HP boss Kundun, Hell Maine, Erohim, Ancalagon, Lemulia etc?? do you ever think about that?, do you think the player in Server 3,4 they will just watch you Killing those boss without dying? and do you think you can just tell them ohh wait im doing practice , dont kill the boss?
LOL i dont think so, those boss is dropping good item/draconite , lol if you were in the situation i dont think you will allow them to kill the boss ^_^:nuhnuh:

well , my suggestion is this is only for the Newbie/Newplayer or want to be good in Comobo's or Know how it will work the combo each class
Ok take a side Draconite bosses, how about Kundun Boss? there are 7 maps with 3 to 4 Bosses on Server 1 to 4, even in server 5 at Refuge that you can hunt anytime. Go back to the main point "PRACTICE" what is the purpose of that? enhancing your combos from the high HP mobs preparing for actual PVP? Like I said, Doing combos with reflect damage is different for no reflect. Even you will practice every day on mobs, its kinda different in actual PVP. If you want to practice I suggest ask for a duel, FO vs FO something like that, find a buddy ingame play to each other. Anyway I just want share my opinion on what is/are the better way of practicing combos.
Good Luck on your suggestions,

math21

Cat Lover
Reaction score
Ok take a side Draconite bosses, how about Kundun Boss? there are 7 maps with 3 to 4 Bosses on Server 1 to 4, even in server 5 at Refuge that you can hunt anytime. Go back to the main point "PRACTICE" what is the purpose of that? enhancing your combos from the high HP mobs preparing for actual PVP? Like I said, Doing combos with reflect damage is different for no reflect. Even you will practice every day on mobs, its kinda different in actual PVP. If you want to practice I suggest ask for a duel, FO vs FO something like that, find a buddy ingame play to each other. Anyway I just want share my opinion on what is/are the better way of practicing combos.
Good Luck on your suggestions,
You are actualy wrong, there is a lot of things you can learn from practise your combo on monster. And the combo with or without reflect is not so much different.
But yes i think we are all agree, if the mobs can deal us reflect damage it's the best thing.

And you know combo the boss is not a solution. Most of them are not realy tanky, they are hard to find, and not always here. It would be much simpler if some mobs specially planned for that would be placed anywhere.

Visitor

Banned
Reaction score
Hi good day!!

I've already read and seen someone already ask for this,
to make the Monster High HP in kanturu,but i think now its not implement in s4,

I know someone will rreply here, just go Stadium or ask someone
Nope its not like that everyone is busy farming Vending etc,i think this would be very helpful to all the player to test any class you want,

I Just wanna suggest a High HP monster but its like a Statue he never Move,Fightback, its really just a Statue Monster with High High HP!

This really will help all the new player to do practice, or one more thing, i suggest or we can go in 1 map with charges or with item/requirments,

Sample of requirments:
For hours/days/week/month

-Credits
-Jewel
-Rena
-Resets
-Vip

-or can be for free But with limit count for Day/week
-or can be unlimited free for all

This is just my suggestion hope you guys will support my Suggestion,

Thanks
I think it's good idea. When you try make new scripts or just test, it helps so much. I tested my last script 2-3 times on this mobs, which comes during hunt and drops sol when you kill.

If you mean practice, well yes you can practice combo from mob/s with high HP that is cool but remember, when you practice from mobs there is no REFLECT while doing combos but in actual PVP fighting with other user with reflect set is a different story. There is a difference on doing combos with reflect damage and none, you know what I mean
And if this possible, this mobs can be with reflect also.

Disciple

Reaction score
Sir Venci, Sir Dreams and The InfinityMu Staff hopefully that Skyaron suggestion can be implemented i can understand his point you know i myself i'm not an aggressive player, but i can't say that to all the other players you know some players in our server they're in their how can i describe those children's, they're very arrogant, very aggressive, especially if they seen a player that they know that doesn't have a good item like Full option item, they just want to kill those player without even thinking that they're newbie they don't respect the new players at all, they're not even thinking of the consequence of the things that they have done,
yes there was i time that i also experience an abusive players before they were going to insult you know those kind of things, abuse you, etc.
hopefully that Skyaron suggestion can be implemented i myself have a lots of suggestion but most of the time they end up being denied,
I know the feeling of being a Newbie Player and not all players are peaceful players you know what i mean.

Flippy

Legend
Reaction score
Since most of the ppl that replied in here support the idea, then the Kanturu Mobs will recieve a big HP and Defense Update to make them very tanky.
Suggestion is granted and will be added to the next Update.

P.S.: Brand new awesome update is coming so i suggest you get ready for a badass hardcore update !

/approved and added to the next update.

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
Update is done!
Mobs HP & Def updated in Kantru and only in Pegasus (Server-4).
Kantru Core is not affected as its parts of Maya Event.

Status
Not open for further replies.